Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Staff

      ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

          Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

      Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

      If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Recommended Posts

So who got in trouble, and over what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That seems to be the 64 dollar question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t drive 55

 

hard to follow the rules if I don’t know them, maybe they were in my fine print when I paid my membership.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BB,

Yep, seen those before. 'Course we know that they've been violated time and again, not that I would ever condone it, but they have. So I'm guessing the temperament has either changed or something else happened...Inquiring minds want to know.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Shelby lost a lot of forum members after making the switch to the new platform so i'm surprised that the powers that be have become so tight.

Makes me cringe every-time Admin shuts down a topic without an explanation. Tell us what we did wrong!

I've been a member for over 10 years and I own 4 Shelby's!

I'm starting to lose interest thanks to the harsh tone of the Forum Admin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoCalSGT said:

So who got in trouble, and over what? 

Well......Rufs Garage has been Pad Locked....................

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did a search for "Team Shelby Rules and Guidelines and it came up blank........BUT,  Here is ONE Rule for you that was posted in the "No Topic Thread"....................................

 

Creating a duplicate thread in response to a thread that has been locked by Team Shelby Admins is a violation of TS rules/guidelines.

Posting privileges for the next person who does this will be suspended.

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

:salute:

 

Chris,

Thanks for posting this link.....not sure how i missed it.

Would be great if the admin's would clarify what Non-Automotive topics are off limits other than this...

7.No political or religious discussions. We are not trying to curb your right to free speech however, we have found by experience, these threads go sideways quickly.

I this is suppose to be cars only than maybe they should get rid of this section entirely...just saying

Team Shelby: NON-Automotive Off Topic

 

This forum is for non-automotive related discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The admin removed all of Ruf's gun posts and then chided us saying we should just talk about cars. In a Non-Automotive section. I asked him what rule has been broken but I did not receive an answer. :waiting:

:club:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Secondo said:

The admin removed all of Ruf's gun posts and then chided us saying we should just talk about cars. In a Non-Automotive section. I asked him what rule has been broken but I did not receive an answer. :waiting:

:club:

You said the "G" word. :runaway:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Chris,

Thanks for posting this link.....not sure how i missed it.

Would be great if the admin's would clarify what Non-Automotive topics are off limits other than this...

7.No political or religious discussions. We are not trying to curb your right to free speech however, we have found by experience, these threads go sideways quickly.

I this is suppose to be cars only than maybe they should get rid of this section entirely...just saying

Team Shelby: NON-Automotive Off Topic

 

This forum is for non-automotive related discussion.

 

Well said Andrew..........I was sent a PM saying we were going to be gotten rid of one brick at a time...nice huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

 

Well said Andrew..........I was sent a PM saying we were going to be gotten rid of one brick at a time...nice huh?

Please tell me that did not happen Keith. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Please tell me that did not happen Keith. 

 

I'll show you the PM word for word bud....pretty sad really...Oh I responded back guaranteed!!!..........:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have been on here for a very long time. I’ve seen the site come and go (with members), and change over time. It’s the nature of specialty car ownership. Guys buy and sell their toys and fall out of love with some and move on. 

There are a lot of us that have remained on the site for MORE than the cars. And I too always believed there was the Non Automotive area for those of us, or for anyone frankly, that wants to discuss fresh or current topics. I suspect we ALL know right from wrong on Internet forums , and do NOT even need a set of written rules. 

It’s become unfortunate of late that the site underwent this “transition” as it’s been described. Heck, I left for a bit. Didn’t like the new format. But then Keith and  a couple other guys let me know this new format is only temporary. So, I came back. And now I’ve found many new guys that are once again making it fun to come on  and  talk about cars AND other things that car guys enjoy. 

All I wanna say guys, is please let’s not pi$$ off the ownership of the site. I’ve been here for 12 years this month. I’ve made tons of friends here in the Team Shelby community.....even met a few. But this is a great form of communication for an old dude that refuses to Facebook. We had fun for a very long time and were able to keep it clean and civil. Let’s keep it that way fellas! If TS kicks us all off “one brick at a time”, it will be the end of an era, and none of us wants that. 

BB

:backtotopic: 

Edit- PS, I’m even trying to do my part to grow up.....I kicked the tricycle outta my avatar! :lol: 

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

I too have been on here for a very long time. I’ve seen the site come and go (with members), and change over time. It’s the nature of specialty car ownership. Guys buy and sell their toys and fall out of love with some and move on. 

There are a lot of us that have remained on the site for MORE than the cars. And I too always believed there was the Non Automotive area for those of us, or for anyone frankly, that wants to discuss fresh or current topics. I suspect we ALL know right from wrong on Internet forums , and do NOT even need a set of written rules. 

It’s become unfortunate of late that the site underwent this “transition” as it’s been described. Heck, I left for a bit. Didn’t like the new format. But then Keith and  a couple other guys let me know this new format is only temporary. So, I came back. And now I’ve found many new guys that are once again making it fun to come on  and  talk about cars AND other things that car guys enjoy. 

All I wanna say guys, is please let’s not pi$$ off the ownership of the site. I’ve been here for 12 years this month. I’ve made tons of friends here in the Team Shelby community.....even met a few. But this is a great form of communication for an old dude that refuses to Facebook. We had fun for a very long time and were able to keep it clean and civil. Let’s keep it that way fellas! If TS kicks us all off “one brick at a time”, it will be the end of an era, and none of us wants that. 

BB

:backtotopic: 

Edit- PS, I’m even trying to do my part to grow up.....I kicked the tricycle outta my avatar! :lol: 

 

Glad you came back bud....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tekheavy said:

You said the "G" word. :runaway:

The "G" word isn't in the rules. It's a vendetta of one person there who doesn't like us talking about them. Pretty immature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Well said Andrew..........I was sent a PM saying we were going to be gotten rid of one brick at a time...nice huh?

Keith I tried sending you a p.m. but it said you can't receive any. You locked out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Secondo said:

Keith I tried sending you a p.m. but it said you can't receive any. You locked out?

Apparently he got the first one from ya.....maybe he ‘block’ed ya after that? :lurk: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

 

Glad you came back bud....;)

Thanks PeeWee! :salute: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Who is gg? :headscratch:

 

How was work today? :lurk: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×