• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Throughout the years, we have all been friends. We have supported each other, been there for each other sometimes, monetarily! You are good people

As of late, a couple of you have obviously pushed the rules, in fact, violated them. I get your annoyed by the rules at times. And, you have annoyed each other when some of you report the others for those violations. Those that do are concerned that by your actions, they will shut all of you down. And that has become a real possibility. So, I ask, in the spirit of what we all used to be, stop pushing the rules, stop violating the rules and respect that this site is owned by someone else. Keep the friendships going

• Like 1

Which rules were "violated," Tim?

Thought this was behind us?

:confused:

Yeah no kidding this after months NTT was shut down!!…………..:headscratch:

NOW what is going on?  It would help if we all KNEW what caused the issue.  And WHY was the whole Thread removed, there were some good stuff in there.

Edited by tesgt350

Somebody is still not completely satisfied with “things”. 

I too, thought this was sorted out... :shrug: 

Clarify Tim?...………..What and who is breaking rules now??………….:shrug:

Guns and politics. Still getting reports. Just stay away from those and FBG :) 

Thanks guys

3 minutes ago, svttim said:

Guns and politics. Still getting reports. Just stay away from those and FBG :) 

Thanks guys

FBG?  What is FBG?

Guest markham51

A fiber Bragg grating (FBG) is a type of distributed Bragg reflector constructed in a short segment of optical fiber that reflects particular wavelengths of light and transmits all others.

13 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

FBG?  What is FBG?

Reference Queen (the group)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, svttim said:

What? What is reference queen? 

And when I first got here oh so many years ago now, there was at least some warning when things started going astray in a thread. Seems like someone is wielding a pretty big hammer these days. What happened? Seems sorta' sad that we have to walk the razor's edge in posting anything for fear of offending someone and being banished, banned or whatever the appropriate action is. If I get banned, do I get a refund? :hysterical:

14 minutes ago, svttim said:

Tim you talking in riddles on purpose?....what group?

10 minutes ago, SoCalSGT said:

What? What is reference queen? 

And when I first got here oh so many years ago now, there was at least some warning when things started going astray in a thread. Seems like someone is wielding a pretty big hammer these days. What happened? Seems sorta' sad that we have to walk the razor's edge in posting anything for fear of offending someone and being banished, banned or whatever the appropriate action is. If I get banned, do I get a refund? :hysterical:

No kidding SoCal walking the razors edge is right....I'd love to know who's offended this time and why for what.....crazy!!……….:confused:

I never saw one reference to guns since Ruff is gone....and politics a few but nothing crazy

Edited by svtkeith

7 minutes ago, svttim said:

Sorry,  FB Girls....

OMG!

8 minutes ago, svttim said:

Sorry,  FB Girls....

Who posted any FB Girls?

12 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Who posted any FB Girls?

I think it was the slight , (very slight) hint of one..............

:gaah:  OK, now....:backtotopic:   Good morning every one............................ great Hump Day Wednesday.  Supposed to Rain here today but it will be sporadic,  and up to 95 to 100 Degrees.

1 hour ago, svttim said:

One of my favorite songs!

• Like 1

Guest markham51
20 minutes ago, 06H275 said:

One of my favorite songs!

+1

53 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

:gaah:  OK, now....:backtotopic:   Good morning every one............................ great Hump Day Wednesday.  Supposed to Rain here today but it will be sporadic,  and up to 95 to 100 Degrees.

Back to topic?....the topic was exactly what we're talking about it was started by Tim I guess warning the old NTT crowed...

I hate to say it but, If someone is constantly breaking the rules and poking the bear, that individual should be banned. If someone accidentally slips up, give them a warning. I realize my opinion doesn't matter since I'm not a paying Team Shelby member (this year).

Personally, I don't post much anymore, I just come on and read. Since I'm friends with most of my Shelby group on Facebook I post there.

58 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I think it was the slight , (very slight) hint of one..............

Where Tes please point it out....seriously I'm trying to get an answer as to where the comment was made about a FB girl?...so far

all I got from Tim is BE CAREFUL....Of what??…..I'm seriously trying to find out.

1 minute ago, Doug_GT350 said:

I hate to say it but, If someone is constantly breaking the rules and poking the bear, that individual should be banned. If someone accidentally slips up, give them a warning. I realize my opinion doesn't matter since I'm not a paying Team Shelby member (this year).

Personally, I don't post much anymore, I just come on and read. Since I'm friends with most of my Shelby group on Facebook I post there.

That's my point WHO broke a rule?...and what rule?....everyone on here lately have been pretty calm and respectful...Ruff got banned

fine he deserved it after being warned not to post about guns and he didn't listen....problem solved...NOW where is the issue?

• Like 1

I agree with the rest, what was violated and how?  And is politics not to be spoken of ever, or just if it gets out of hand and insults start flying, cuz I haven't seen that happen.  Most here can discuss things pretty respectfully.  And that should be the key, as long as it's respectful, shouldn't be a problem.

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Back to topic?....the topic was exactly what we're talking about it was started by Tim I guess warning the old NTT crowed...

Yeah, I know, just trying to lighten the mood a bit....................

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Where Tes please point it out....seriously I'm trying to get an answer as to where the comment was made about a FB girl?...so far

all I got from Tim is BE CAREFUL....Of what??…..I'm seriously trying to find out.

I can't remember who but someone made a very very slight mention of what could be referenced to one of the Females you used to get teased about in one post. The first thing I thought was, "oh no, here we go again" but it was so slight and either no one picked up on it or everyone decided to not expand on it like they used to do so that's where it ended, which shocked me so I didn't see anything wrong since it was so slight and ended in the same post it started.  Tim must of saw what I saw which is why he said to be careful.  Unless someone complained about THAT (why I don't know) or someone came back late last night and posted something stupid, I don't know.  You know me, I'm as crazy as they come and if I don't like it, I ignore it and keep on rolling.  Life is way to short to worry about the small things and most of us are too COOL to complain about it. 

Keep Rocken On Brother  :rockon: