1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

No doubt it went the same as the Sears Tower..AWAY!!!...owned by a Chinese Company...…….:doh:

The Chinese are buying up our whole country Keith. It’s a damn shame. 
My dad used to say, “When the last American leaves, pick up the flag.” 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, Mongoose said:

Hey BB, yes, your entitled to your opinion, that’s only fair, but lets just give it some time before we all reach that assumption!   I think Aaron at least deserves some respect and time in figuring out what his future is in Green Bay.  Yes, his best days are probably behind him, but with a addition of a couple of more high quality receivers like Davantee and a little better protection for him I think he still has a few good years in football if he can stay healthy too!   J.M.O.     :thumbsup:

🤓

12524D05-606F-4E7D-92E6-E081C930CFD5.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

At least we know "SOMEONE" is actually trying to stop that and doing a pretty good job of it up to now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

🤓

12524D05-606F-4E7D-92E6-E081C930CFD5.jpeg

Hey BB,it looks like he’s in love with his honey, google-eyes and all   :flirt:   and we all know when you feel like that, not much else really matters!   :love_shower:

I'm organizing the Re-Run Rally, right now, I have it where I accept Cash, Personal Checks and Postal Money Orders.  I am thinking about using PayPal and Cash as the only way to pay OR maybe just Cash since they have to send in Forms,  they can fold the Cash in with the Forms and Over Night it to me.  Any suggestions?

Each Car will have it's own Timer.  It shows Hours, Minutes and Seconds.  They have a way for me to mount them to a Board and each one will be Numbered.  The Car pulls up to the Starting Grid, the Co-Driver gets out, comes over to the Table and witnesses the Start of their Timer then gets back in the Car and they leave. 

Timer.jpg

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, svtkeith said:

I know we had a Samoyed back in the day on the farm ...same thing he'd sleep outside instead of staying in his dog house

he'd sleep on the ground during snowstorms and all you'd see was a lump in the snow where he was laying...they are very strong

dogs also and want to pull as soon as you try and put a leash on them.

Yup.  When Laika knows where he's going, or sees something he wants to get to, he can be a handful to keep on a leash.  My right arm is going to be way stronger than my left.  He tends to drag the staff around at daycare.  One was gonna let him pull her while she was on her chair, but the wheels didn't cooperate.

22 hours ago, svtkeith said:

No doubt it went the same as the Sears Tower..AWAY!!!...owned by a Chinese Company...…….:doh:

No, I heard someone in Minnesota trademarked it.  Heard about it from the place I used to get my gourmet popcorn a few years ago.  My first thought was Gene Simmons did it, cuz he trademarks everything.

21 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Yup, they own most of the government's debt.  And probably most of the government.

3 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

No, I heard someone in Minnesota trademarked it.  Heard about it from the place I used to get my gourmet popcorn a few years ago.  My first thought was Gene Simmons did it, cuz he trademarks everything.

Well at least it's still an American firm not Chinese.....The idiot we got here in Canada as Prime Minister just sold off all our rights

to the offshore oil to the Chinese...unreal.

• Sad 1

On 1/24/2020 at 12:30 PM, svtkeith said:

Well at least it's still an American firm not Chinese.....The idiot we got here in Canada as Prime Minister just sold off all our rights

to the offshore oil to the Chinese...unreal.

That's just wrong.  And I heard it wasn't a big company, just a mom and pop popcorn shop.  Apparently they got the trademark in before anybody else, so they get money if someone wants to use it.  They musta learned from Gene Simmons.

• Like 2

Actually got several inches of snow last night.  Enough on the driveway and what the plows left behind that I called my plow guy.  My jeep can get in and out, but the newpaper delivery is leaving the paper by the mailbox instead of on the porch, so that's annoying to have to go out and get it, so I'll let the plow deal with it, cuz I'm being lazy.  One of the few snows that didn't have a lot of wind, so the snow came straight down instead of blowing against the house.

3 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Actually got several inches of snow last night.  Enough on the driveway and what the plows left behind that I called my plow guy.  My jeep can get in and out, but the newpaper delivery is leaving the paper by the mailbox instead of on the porch, so that's annoying to have to go out and get it, so I'll let the plow deal with it, cuz I'm being lazy.  One of the few snows that didn't have a lot of wind, so the snow came straight down instead of blowing against the house.

Well you just saved yourself a stress test I guess...…….:hysterical:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

R. I. P. Kobe Bryant and your daughter Gianna. :( 

Very sad...I didn't think his daughter was with him however that adds a whole new spin on things for sure...what a tragedy for a family to go through.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Very sad...I didn't think his daughter was with him however that adds a whole new spin on things for sure...what a tragedy for a family to go through.

9 souls on board. The others get no mention....sad. 

Conditions were foggy.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is a very cool tribute to a very cool car guy. 
I hope you all enjoy it like I did. 
Steve McQueen seemed like such a regular dude. I had no idea he was a pilot too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, svtkeith said:

Well you just saved yourself a stress test I guess...…….:hysterical:

Yup.  Just passed one, so no need to repeat it so soon.

16 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

R. I. P. Kobe Bryant and your daughter Gianna. :( 

And the 5 others, including parents and child.  They're just being forgotten because of Kobe.

Is anyone into Pinball machines?  I picked up a Star Trek - The Next Generation yesterday.  Minty, mint condition. It's never been in a pizza parlor or arcade.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Fat Boss said:

Is anyone into Pinball machines?  I picked up a Star Trek - The Next Generation yesterday.  Minty, mint condition. It's never been in a pizza parlor or arcade.

I’m not, but I understand it’s a “thing”. 😁

34 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

I only hope the electric craze doesn’t keep me from getting fossil fuel until after I’m gone. 🙄

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/27/gm-investing-3-billion-to-produce-all-electric-trucks.html

Look at the bright side.  Every EV built means one less car or truck's demand for gasoline.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

Look at the bright side.  Every EV built means one less car or truck's demand for gasoline.  

:idea:

:happyfeet:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

Can you post up a pic???

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

I have a Williams Comet machine. Had it about 20 years. Don't play it much anymore. I've been contemplating selling it, but it's turned into a nice table to store stuff on. :hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

I have a Williams Comet machine. Had it about 20 years. Don't play it much anymore. I've been contemplating selling it, but it's turned into a nice table to store stuff on. :hysterical:

What kind of stuff ?...……..:lurk:

• Haha 1