Thank you Goose! 🤓

Your more than welcome bud!    :rockon:

These guys just keep on keepin’ on. 
This one’s a nice story.  

Edited by BIKEBOY

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

This one’s a nice story.  

Yeah, they are here in Tallahassee.  I went to School with the Warmacks. 

8 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

This one’s a nice story.  

Wow!!….what a great car and family story...944 rwhp and 1108lbs/tq….:drool: ….Give me a Bandit Edition one!!…….:peelout:

On 2/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, svtkeith said:

Enjoy!!...Cookies and all...……..:thumbsup:

Yeah baby.  Haven't opened the cookies yet, still working on leftover pizza.  Gonna be a few months before I can get back, so I always bring home some pizza to get me thru.  Laika was mostly good.  My dad's cousin came over for a visit and he was helping himself to her gloves.  Or trying to destroy the towel we had for drying him off.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:38 PM, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Doc, was in Seattle the last two days surprising mom for her 80th, and I saw the local Seattle paper had a big section saying Grand Funk is touring again????? Really? I didn’t pay attention closely, because I was reading over a guys shoulder, but it looked like there were some dates and times. 

I haven't heard of any, but I wouldn't be surprised.  Would be interesting to see how many are still left.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Yeah baby.  Haven't opened the cookies yet, still working on leftover pizza.  Gonna be a few months before I can get back, so I always bring home some pizza to get me thru.  Laika was mostly good.  My dad's cousin came over for a visit and he was helping himself to her gloves.  Or trying to destroy the towel we had for drying him off.

Deep dish pizza ?...

5 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Wow, that’s cool. Small world. Great story isnt it?

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Wow!!….what a great car and family story...944 rwhp and 1108lbs/tq….:drool: ….Give me a Bandit Edition one!!…….:peelout:

They did a Bandit one. It looked better than this iteration IMO. 

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

I haven't heard of any, but I wouldn't be surprised.  Would be interesting to see how many are still left.

Hmmm....I’ll have to Google it. 

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Yeah I saw a Bandit one in the video along with a GTO and others.....:peelout:

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Yeah, great Story.  They will be my first choice to build the Car that I have designed.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 3:38 PM, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Doc, was in Seattle the last two days surprising mom for her 80th, and I saw the local Seattle paper had a big section saying Grand Funk is touring again????? Really? I didn’t pay attention closely, because I was reading over a guys shoulder, but it looked like there were some dates and times. 

You sure it wasn't "Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch"? ……… :whistling:

21 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Deep dish pizza ?...

I do like deep dish, but this isn't it.  The place is Aurelio's.  And it's originally from the Chicago-area, and has ventured out.  First time I ever had it, was when we went with another family to a White Sox game in Chicago.  On the way home after the game, they said we were gonna get some pizza, so we followed them, past many pizza places, and we kids were getting hungry and impatient, as kids are want to do, but finally we pulled into this place called Aurelio's.  Never heard of it before (we were somewhere east of Chicago, near the IN border).  But when the pizza finally came to the table, OMG, BEST. PIZZA. EVER.  Toppings were just piled high, like they were layered on each other.  Crust was thin, but not dry and tasteless like most thin crust pizzas, this was moist and chewy.  Didn't mind the wait anymore.  And we found out that there was a place a little closer to us, so we were regulars there.  And now there's a place even closer (20 min compared to 45 min), and that's where I go every time I'm back home.  yummy.  And it's weird that I've had a few patients here that are from that corner of IN, and they also knew and worshiped at the Aurelio's alter.

15 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

I do like deep dish, but this isn't it.  The place is Aurelio's.  And it's originally from the Chicago-area, and has ventured out.  First time I ever had it, was when we went with another family to a White Sox game in Chicago.  On the way home after the game, they said we were gonna get some pizza, so we followed them, past many pizza places, and we kids were getting hungry and impatient, as kids are want to do, but finally we pulled into this place called Aurelio's.  Never heard of it before (we were somewhere east of Chicago, near the IN border).  But when the pizza finally came to the table, OMG, BEST. PIZZA. EVER.  Toppings were just piled high, like they were layered on each other.  Crust was thin, but not dry and tasteless like most thin crust pizzas, this was moist and chewy.  Didn't mind the wait anymore.  And we found out that there was a place a little closer to us, so we were regulars there.  And now there's a place even closer (20 min compared to 45 min), and that's where I go every time I'm back home.  yummy.  And it's weird that I've had a few patients here that are from that corner of IN, and they also knew and worshiped at the Aurelio's alter.

https://www.aureliospizza.com/

We had one in Scottsdale Az. when I was a lad. They closed around the early 90’s I wanna say? It was hands down the best pie I ever had. 

Click on the website and then click on “our history” and scroll down to the 1970’s. It talks about our location. 😊

Edited by BIKEBOY

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

You guys see that crash at Daytona???

Prayers for Ryan Newman 

Saw the Video...…. DAAAAMN, hit right on the Drivers Side Windshield & A Pillar WHILE he was still in the Air Upside Down.  Last Season and now this Season, I have been noticing the Cars going Air Born or trying to go Air Born as they get turned around...…...makes me think that new style Rear Spoiler has something to do with that just like the rear Wing Spoiler they tried for a short time.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:13 PM, BIKEBOY said:

This one’s a nice story.  

:thumbsup:Thanks for sharing another cool video, well done!!!

On 2/17/2020 at 6:49 AM, tesgt350 said:

:thumbsup:  Cool!

21 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, great Story.  They will be my first choice to build the Car that I have designed.

Ring Brothers????    :shrug:

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Prayers for Ryan Newman 

:thumbsup:+!00%    

On 2/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, BIKEBOY said:

I did Keith, thanks! Mom don’t look 80. She has people tell her so all the time. 79 maybe....but not 80. 😂
Mine’s tomorrow. Now, I might look 80!!! 😫

Happy Belated B day BB.

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Prayers for Ryan Newman 

yep, hope he is not crippled or brain dead.

that was a bad one

4 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Sounds good must try it next time I'm in Chicago....I did have the deep dish pizza there and loved it...don't remember the name of the place but do

remember they had Bobby Hull's picture on the wall along with many other Black Hawk players from back in the day.

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Those are way cool ! 

42 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Happy Belated B day BB.

Thanks Jimbo :) 

38 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

yep, hope he is not crippled or brain dead.

that was a bad one

In my personal opinion....they’re mum on his condition because it’s not good. I’m just say’n. They say it’s not “life threatening”. That’s a very Grey area and vague. :( 

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Ring Brothers????    :shrug:

NO, Trans Am Depot is my first Call to build the Molds and Panels and do the Builds.

That said, I am pulling for him big time. I HATE to see those kinds of things in auto racing. These guys all know the second they strap on their helmets that this could be their last day. It’s waaaaay safer than it was in the days of Ken Miles, and even safer than the when Sr. lost his life there, but when you go 200mph strapped into basically a man made metal tomb.....bad things can happen. 😕
Edit- And as we saw yesterday, you are also at the mercy of 30 some odd other drivers. 

Edited by BIKEBOY

3 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Those are way cool ! 

Thanks Jimbo :) 

In my personal opinion....they’re mum on his condition because it’s not good. I’m just say’n. They say it’s not “life threatening”. That’s a very Grey area and vague. :( 

There are 3 Drivers that are going to Retire at the end of the Season, Jimmy Johnson is one, isn't Ryan Newman one of the other two?

1 minute ago, tesgt350 said:

There are 3 Drivers that are going to Retire at the end of the Season, Jimmy Johnson is one, isn't Ryan Newman one of the other two?

David, I’m not sure, as I’m not really a big NASCAR fan. Goose should know 

Edit- Or if the OP ever comes around here anymore, he’d definitely know. 

Edited by BIKEBOY