6 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

There are 3 Drivers that are going to Retire at the end of the Season, Jimmy Johnson is one, isn't Ryan Newman one of the other two?

I just texted Tekker. He says he will be now. 

OK BB, here is a Challenger you may want.  ALL Carbon Fiber and 1200HP.  They only want $169,000 for it and it has just 6 Miles on the Odom.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a30985430/carbon-speedkore-dodge-challenger-demon-for-sale/

28 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

OK BB, here is a Challenger you may want.  ALL Carbon Fiber and 1200HP.  They only want $169,000 for it and it has just 6 Miles on the Odom.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a30985430/carbon-speedkore-dodge-challenger-demon-for-sale/

No more cars. 
That thing is insane tho. :drop:

36 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I hate exposed carbon fiber on any car let alone the whole car...that's the one thing I don't like about my ZR1 is the exposed CF on the roof.

17 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

There are 3 Drivers that are going to Retire at the end of the Season, Jimmy Johnson is one, isn't Ryan Newman one of the other two?

NO Newman was not retiring that I know of.

As being Tracked at Daytona and Charlotte with the GT350, it is "scary" to be doing 160-170 mph on the track.  But also a BIG RUSH to have the ability to drive those tracks.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, BIKEBOY said:

https://www.aureliospizza.com/

We had one in Scottsdale Az. when I was a lad. They closed around the early 90’s I wanna say? It was hands down the best pie I ever had. 

Click on the website and then click on “our history” and scroll down to the 1970’s. It talks about our location. 😊

That be the place.  great stuff.

19 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Sounds good must try it next time I'm in Chicago....I did have the deep dish pizza there and loved it...don't remember the name of the place but do

remember they had Bobby Hull's picture on the wall along with many other Black Hawk players from back in the day.

Next time you're in Chicago you better call and I'll make sure you get some.

I get that the news is all about the wreck that put Newman in the hospital, but how come nobody talks about the wreck that took out half the field earlier in the race?  It was mentioned on the news once, and nothing since.

30 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

I get that the news is all about the wreck that put Newman in the hospital, but how come nobody talks about the wreck that took out half the field earlier in the race?  It was mentioned on the news once, and nothing since.

what about the Race the week before?  it started with over 30 Cars, after 3 Wrecks, only 6 were left on the Track and the Winners Car was so tore up and Taped together, I was surprised they let it go back out onto the Track.

It is a bit odd, but they’re not really talking about the nature or severity of his injuries. 
I really hope he’s not disfigured or a parapalegic. 🙏

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Next time you're in Chicago you better call and I'll make sure you get some.

You bet Doc will do......:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

It is a bit odd, but they’re not really talking about the nature or severity of his injuries. 
I really hope he’s not disfigured or a parapalegic. 🙏

Yes just because it's not life threatening doesn't mean he's not cripple....I sure hope not.

22 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

NO, Trans Am Depot is my first Call to build the Molds and Panels and do the Builds.

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me..   :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

That said, I am pulling for him big time. I HATE to see those kinds of things in auto racing. These guys all know the second they strap on their helmets that this could be their last day. It’s waaaaay safer than it was in the days of Ken Miles, and even safer than the when Sr. lost his life there, but when you go 200mph strapped into basically a man made metal tomb.....bad things can happen. 😕
Edit- And as we saw yesterday, you are also at the mercy of 30 some odd other drivers. 

+ 100%  :thumbsup:

23 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

David, I’m not sure, as I’m not really a big NASCAR fan. Goose should know 

Edit- Or if the OP ever comes around here anymore, he’d definitely know. 

Hey BB and Tes, I like NASCAR, but I’m really not big into hardly at all now-days, so I’m sorry that I don’t know the answer on the retirement question..  :shrug:    Let’s all hope for the best outcome for Ryan because he really needs our thoughts and prayers too!    Also, I’m sure this doesn’t help with his condition, but he and his wife just recently filed for a divorce and they have a couple of daughters together so who can he count on on caring and helping him through his probably lengthy recovery after all is said and done!   Yes, he will definitely need all his family and fans help through his recovery.   I really wish him the very best!     :thumbsup:

Image result for over reaction

Wednesday (Feb 19, 2020) 1:00pm: “Ryan Newman continues to show great improvement after Monday night’s last-lap accident at Daytona International Speedway,” a statement from Roush Fenway Racing read.

“The veteran driver is fully alert and walking around Halifax Medical Center. True to his jovial nature, he has also been joking around with staff, friends and family while spending time playing with his two daughters.”

It has been reported that he has been released from the hospital around 2 pm today (E.S.T)

Edited by mhr1961

1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

Image result for over reaction

Wednesday (Feb 19, 2020) 1:00pm: “Ryan Newman continues to show great improvement after Monday night’s last-lap accident at Daytona International Speedway,” a statement from Roush Fenway Racing read.

“The veteran driver is fully alert and walking around Halifax Medical Center. True to his jovial nature, he has also been joking around with staff, friends and family while spending time playing with his two daughters.”

It has been reported that he has been released from the hospital around 2 pm today (E.S.T)

Yep saw that today, great to hear.

Foiund 3 more Pics of your Saleen....................

Saleen 1.jpg

Saleen 2.jpg

Saleen 3.jpg

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Saleen 1.jpg

Saleen 2.jpg

Saleen 3.jpg

That’s the other Chris’s car. CMC motorworks. Mines a Gurney 

25 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

That’s the other Chris’s car. CMC motorworks. Mines a Gurney 

😁

Edited by cmcmotorworks

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Yes, that’s great news! 
Thanks Mr. Takes the time to look it up and do the research rather than speculating like everyone else! ✌️

Fixed it for ya!

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Saleen 1.jpg

Saleen 2.jpg

Saleen 3.jpg

Awesome, love the color combo and the shaker and also the wheels!   :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, cmcmotorworks said:

Cool. Where and when we're those pics taken ?

I took those at the Mustang's 50th Anniversary Celebration in Charlotte NC.  I will look and see if I have any Photos of it on the Track.

Edited by tesgt350

8 hours ago, cmcmotorworks said:

😁

OOOOOOH, for some reason, I thought this one was yours too...…………………..

6 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I took those at the Mustang's 50th Anniversary Celebration in Charlotte NC.  I will look and see if I have any Photos of it on the Track.

That's where I kinda guessed  the pics were from. I'll be taking it down off the rack soon. I received a request to show at the local autoramaa in a couple of weeks and at the Saleen Nationals at Carlisle ! Thanks. More pics would be great !

Edited by cmcmotorworks

12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Saleen 1.jpg

Saleen 2.jpg

Saleen 3.jpg

Awesome Mustang...Love the shaker scoop add on there......:thumbsup: