18 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Huge improvement over the original design, that’s for sure. 🤙

To each his own. ...:tumbleweed:  where the heck is Keith ?  Canada Dry man. 

Edited by mach 1 1970

Enjoy your Memorial Weekend everyone....:dogwalk:

18B464BF-E7C5-4593-AA91-D27421999A5D.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

He'll be back, he's up to his Eyeballs in Snow...………..

34 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

You too.  :salute:

3 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

He’s been furloughed again, till June 1 he says this time. 😕

8 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Morning TS Peeps...……………

:worm:  Good afternoon..

7 hours ago, tekheavy said:

:salute:

:salute: Right back at ya...

3 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

You too bud, nice pic!       :salute:

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

He'll be back, he's up to his Eyeballs in Snow...………..

:doh:

33 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Oh boy, not again, tell him I said hi...   :doh:

Okay guys, here’s a couple of pics you really don’t like to see, especially of a 07 Black SGT not looking very pretty and in very bad shape for sure and it now has a (Salvage Title).   And, yes it’s been reported to Shelby. 

IMG_3227__1590098371_62795.jpg

IMG_3229__1590098478_92376.jpg

IMG_3230__1590098590_77204.jpg

5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Okay guys, here’s a couple of pics you really don’t like to see, especially of a 07 Black SGT not looking very pretty and in very bad shape for sure and it now has a (Salvage Title).   And, yes it’s been reported to Shelby. 

IMG_3227__1590098371_62795.jpg

IMG_3229__1590098478_92376.jpg

IMG_3230__1590098590_77204.jpg

Strange how the Aluminum Hood melted away but the Plastic Scoop looks usable. 

18 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Strange how the Aluminum Hood melted away but the Plastic Scoop looks usable. 

Hey Tes, funny you said that about the scoop, that’s exactly what I said to my wife...      :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, tekheavy said:

That should buff out. :lurk:

Okay, funny boy...    :doh:

On 5/23/2020 at 6:35 AM, BIKEBOY said:

Hi Chris.

Hope you are well

DG 066 for sale on BAT

This has been reported earlier I note.

Sam

Edited by NZ Shelby KR

18 minutes ago, NZ Shelby KR said:

Hi Chris.

Hope you are well

DG 066 for sale on BAT

This has been reported earlier I note.

Sam

Hi Sam! We are great here in Arizona US. 

Yes sir, I know the gent that owns it. 

Thanks for sharing. How are things in NZ? Is the virus a serious thing there? 

44 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

:idea: Hmmmmm.....if I sold all of my cars.....my house.....all my watches, and agreed to sleeping inside this thing....... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE????!! :shift:

https://canepa.com/photo-gallery/2018-ford-gt6205/

Come on Chris, you got this..............It has two folding Beds, your Wife won't mind.

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hi Sam! We are great here in Arizona US. 

Yes sir, I know the gent that owns it. 

Thanks for sharing. How are things in NZ? Is the virus a serious thing there? 

Hi Chris,

We are all good here. Out of our pop. of 5mil, we have had 1504 cases and 21 deaths which is good.The majority of those were from old people in rest homes.

We are in level 2 now so can travel the regions and do most things. There is a limit on restaurants with your immediate group being 10 persons tho.but all good. The economy is down in the dumps with many laid off and on welfare.

I am hoping Ford Flat Rock can get up and running continuously on the 26th with the mustang as I have a a new 2020 GT500 on order. Well it will happen when it happens.

Otherwise I do lurk on this site now and again.

Keep safe and all the best to you and Gina.

Sam

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

:idea: Hmmmmm.....if I sold all of my cars.....my house.....all my watches, and agreed to sleeping inside this thing....... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE????!! :shift:

https://canepa.com/photo-gallery/2018-ford-gt6205/

Awesome car and one of the best for sure, plus it’s the right color too, but don’t love something that costly that can’t love you back.  Besides if you want to spend a lot less “Jack” and have a real “Blast” every time your in it, get your self a (Sim Set-up), called “rigs”.  They can be anything from an old laptop with a used wheel to a $100K, full-motion unit with a life-size cockpit that moves and shakes on hydraulically actuated, load-cell pedal sensors.  Something like that would be a “Hell of a lot of Fun” and sim-racing is it’s own skill, hugely similar to race driving. Real-world talent doesn’t always equal sim talent, and vice versa. Some guys who are very talented in this field are actually making fairly good money and having fun too. My latest R & D June 2020 has some pretty good articles on sims and they checked in with an Iracing Rookie-who also happens to be one of Indy-Car’s star drivers The driver is 33-year-old James Hinchcliffe who is a IndyCar driver for Andretti Autosport and one of Canada’s finest exports.

PS. Hey BB, just in case your interested, this issue also has a nice piece and pictures too on a farewell to Sir, Stirling Moss, one “Hell of a Race Driver” for sure!!!    

5 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

:drop:

Thanks for sharing that video, a old friend of mine owns one like that, but it’s Calpyso Corral with the hood-tach and the car is absolutely “Mint”, the owner is a real-perfectionist..

Well, I finely managed to have a little time to uncover and unplug my battery maintainer on my 08 Shelby GT and take it out of it’s winter hibernation storage.  Took my wife for a drive in it to pick-up her favorite Veggie gourmet pizza from Papa Murphys and then stopped at Culver’s drive thru.   On the way home, even with my wife along, I did manage to pull a few gears and  guess what, that big “Smile” magically appeared.  Like I said before, miles of smiles, best bang for the buck in my book...   :cool:              :peelout:

IMG_3239__1590299267_68274.jpg

Edited by Mongoose
add picture

6 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Well, I finely managed to have a little time to uncover and unplug my battery maintainer on my 08 Shelby GT and take it out of it’s winter hibernation storage.  Took my wife for a drive in it to pick-up her favorite Veggie gourmet pizza from Papa Murphys and then stopped at Culver’s drive thru.   On the way home, even with my wife along, I did manage to pull a few gears and  guess what, that big “Smile” magically appeared.  Like I said before, miles of smiles, best bang for the buck in my book...   :cool:              :peelout:

IMG_3239__1590299267_68274.jpg

Wow barely any leaves on the trees yet. Boy you have long winters for sure. Hey buddy you have a slight gap on the hood scoop ...nothing to worry about I’ve seen a lot worst. That was a major problem back in 2007. Just busting your chops bud  .....:slapfight:

E1E5138A-318C-4205-A554-732E716781EE.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

You know Ford said they wanted to sell the current GT Ford to people that would drive them . Since 2017 I haven’t seen one at a car show or on the highway. What’s the total production so far anyone know ? 

287D335A-63B9-4D55-8C75-84B158E3CC6F.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

On 5/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, BIKEBOY said:

:drop:

You rarely see a 69 Boss  without high back bucket seats. Yes the high back seats were an option and they look much better. Cool video and thanks. 

Edited by mach 1 1970

6 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Wow barely any leaves on the trees yet. Boy you have long winters for sure. Hey buddy you have a slight gap on the hood scoop ...nothing to worry about I’ve seen a lot worst. That was a major problem back in 2007. Just busting your chops bud  .....:slapfight:

E1E5138A-318C-4205-A554-732E716781EE.jpeg

Gee, thanks bud, I would of never noticed it, ya right...    :club:     Yes, there is a very small gap, but it’s a no biggie for me, very minor and love the car...     :thumbsup: