22 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

:drop:

Really nice video, and nice to see a true no option car! Just like most of them probably were back in the day. No spoiler, no louvers, no black centered Magnums, no deluxe interior. Raw, serious performance.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:16 PM, falcongtho3 said:

Really nice video, and nice to see a true no option car! Just like most of them probably were back in the day. No spoiler, no louvers, no black centered Magnums, no deluxe interior. Raw, serious performance.

Hey Falcon, yes those 69 Boss 302s were pretty well base / no option cars, raw w/ serious performance.  But because of the lack of options, that’s the exact reason I chose to own one Hell of a “Torque Monster”  and a great performer in the 69,428 Cobra-Jet Ram-air w/ Shaker all decked out with all the trimmings too at a very reasonable price and hard to beat, just saying!

Hey all you car guys, being it’s a little slow on here, I thought some of you might enjoy seeing some very interesting one-off car designs that never were seen on public roads before.  The designer’s of these one-off cars had quite the imagination and a few were pretty far-out for the time.  I have 20 pics of cars that are one-offs, and there from the 1950s to 1960 period. If you enjoy seeing them, I’ll try and post 5 more each day, I got them from my brother in law who got them from a friend of his.   Hope you enjoy them, I sure did!!!   :thumbsup:

Later guys!          Mongoose       :peelout:

IMG_3240__1590518433_96112.jpg

IMG_3241__1590518519_95186.jpg

IMG_3242__1590518611_15479.jpg

IMG_3243__1590518709_57013.jpg

IMG_3244__1590518803_93964.jpg

On 5/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, NZ Shelby KR said:

Hi Chris.

Hope you are well

DG 066 for sale on BAT

This has been reported earlier I note.

Sam

Hey Sam, hope you are doing well

JD

Hey Sam! I didn’t know you ordered a new 5 hunnert?! Congrats buddy!! 🙋‍♂️

That old Gurney Saleen sold today for $26,100 with 26K on the clock. 
 Makes me feel real good about my 8 thousand miler , and what I paid for it. 🕺🕺🕺

On 5/23/2020 at 10:46 PM, Mongoose said:

Well, I finely managed to have a little time to uncover and unplug my battery maintainer on my 08 Shelby GT and take it out of it’s winter hibernation storage.  Took my wife for a drive in it to pick-up her favorite Veggie gourmet pizza from Papa Murphys and then stopped at Culver’s drive thru.   On the way home, even with my wife along, I did manage to pull a few gears and  guess what, that big “Smile” magically appeared.  Like I said before, miles of smiles, best bang for the buck in my book...   :cool:              :peelout:

IMG_3239__1590299267_68274.jpg

🤘

2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Hey Sam, hope you are doing well

JD

Hi JD,

Was thinking about you and Val a few days ago and hope all is OK over there in FL.

We are all OK here and from this Friday events are up to 100 persons so should be having a car run next month. Sick of having to shovel horse poop out of the garage LOL.

This waiting for the new GT500 is doing my head in. The way Ford selects who gets a build is all wrong. Should be how the vehicle is ordered. I see some guys that ordered after me have a VIN and an approx. build date.  Can't complain too much tho, thinking about those unlucky guys with orders from when the order banks opened.

Well off now for our morning walk.

Sam

Edited by NZ Shelby KR

36 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks Chris,

May see it built one day. Has been on order beginning of this year. Should have stepped off the curb and ordered when the order banks opened last year.

Thanks to Jim "07gt500conv" on this forum and Tom for setting me up at the USA end with the info.

Never thought I would spend that kind of money for a mustang. Hey, we are here for a good time, not a long time and you can't take it with you.LOL.   Well maybe you can but the casket would be a bit heavier tho........

That Gurney price seems an OK price. Would have that than an SGT. Gurney is a way better spec'd car and rarer.

Sam

Edited by NZ Shelby KR

2 hours ago, NZ Shelby KR said:

Thanks Chris,

May see it built one day. Has been on order beginning of this year. Should have stepped off the curb and ordered when the order banks opened last year.

Thanks to Jim "07gt500conv" on this forum and Tom for setting me up at the USA end with the info.

Never thought I would spend that kind of money for a mustang. Hey, we are here for a good time, not a long time and you can't take it with you.LOL.   Well maybe you can but the casket would be a bit heavier tho........

That Gurney price seems an OK price. Would have that than an SGT. Gurney is a way better spec'd car and rarer.

Sam

👍

13 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

You sold the Gurney???

13 hours ago, NZ Shelby KR said:

Good to hear Sam.

We are fine here.  Other then everything being closed (starting to open  now) not much changed for us.

Be Safe

I sure hope we have great Weather and calm Seas for NASA on Saturday.  SpaceX will try to launch again at 3:22pm.  If all goes well, and I pray it does, Tesla Stock will rocket up but if it doesn't, GOD forbid, Tesla Stock will crash.  I hope I will be able to see it go up from Carabelle Florida.

4 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

You sold the Gurney???

:read:

:drop: 

If those new suits were green...................... 

7F50D50B-3C2F-4DFA-B224-6C3E27F73B72.jpeg

Does anybody else hear a little bit of Charlie’s Angels orig. theme song in this video???

Just now, BIKEBOY said:

Does anybody else hear a little bit of Charlie’s Angels orig. theme song in this video???

On 5/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mongoose said:

Hey all you car guys, being it’s a little slow on here, I thought some of you might enjoy seeing some very interesting one-off car designs that never were seen on public roads before.  The designer’s of these one-off cars had quite the imagination and a few were pretty far-out for the time.  I have 20 pics of cars that are one-offs, and there from the 1950s to 1960 period. If you enjoy seeing them, I’ll try and post 5 more each day, I got them from my brother in law who got them from a friend of his.   Hope you enjoy them, I sure did!!!   :thumbsup:

Later guys!          Mongoose       :peelout:

IMG_3240__1590518433_96112.jpg

IMG_3241__1590518519_95186.jpg

IMG_3242__1590518611_15479.jpg

IMG_3243__1590518709_57013.jpg

IMG_3244__1590518803_93964.jpg

Man oh man....those are GROOVY BABY!! :lol:

21 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks BB for sharing this fun video with Jay and his awesome 63  1/2 Falcon Sprint.  I’m totally with Jay that it’s set up just like I would like too.   A rad wood steering wheel and torque thrust wheels to boot, pretty cool in my book, thanks...    :rating:

7 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I sure hope we have great Weather and calm Seas for NASA on Saturday.  SpaceX will try to launch again at 3:22pm.  If all goes well, and I pray it does, Tesla Stock will rocket up but if it doesn't, GOD forbid, Tesla Stock will crash.  I hope I will be able to see it go up from Carabelle Florida.

:thumbsup: Good luck, and hope you have clear Skys...

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

If those new suits were green...................... 

7F50D50B-3C2F-4DFA-B224-6C3E27F73B72.jpeg

He looks familiar....   :doh:

40 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

:shrug:      :headscratch:

Hey all you car guys, I know I promised some more of those one-off car designs that were never seen on public roads, so here’s 5 more from some of the car designers from the 1950 thru  1960 years.  Hope you all enjoy them, some of them are pretty unique..         Later guys!           Mongoose   :peelout:                 

P.S.   The last pic is a Oldsmobile and the front end reminds me a little of a 50s Corvette, just saying!   

IMG_3245__1590704855_61182.jpg

IMG_3246__1590705212_76426.jpg

IMG_3247__1590705867_40958.jpg

IMG_3248__1590706164_12611.jpg

IMG_3249__1590706416_84352.jpg

2 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Thanks BB for sharing this fun video with Jay and his awesome 63  1/2 Falcon Sprint.  I’m totally with Jay that it’s set up just like I would like too.   A rad wood steering wheel and torque thrust wheels to boot, pretty cool in my book, thanks...    :rating:

👍

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Whoops!! 

:doh:      :banghead:

SpaceX  successful launch today. Congrats to all involved. :hat_tip:

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

SpaceX  successful launch today. Congrats to all involved. :hat_tip:

It looks like you came up for some fresh air.......:worm:       

Hey guys, here’s 5 more pics of one-off designs from the 1950s to the 1960 era by some very imaginative auto designers, hope you all enjoy them, pretty cool in my book..   :camera:       :thumbsup:

IMG_3250__1590892884_70591.jpg

IMG_3251__1590893199_50810.jpg

IMG_3252__1590898699_52413.jpg

IMG_3253__1590898053_95497.jpg

IMG_3254__1590898394_87724.jpg