Hey guys, my wife and I were cruising down the highway today to go visit my youngest daughter and son in law and my grandson, and as I always do checking out all the car lots along the highway.    Well as I was cruising by a car lot on the right side of the highway something kind of bright and shiny that looked like orange-ish gold and like a old style “Hippie Van” all done up caught my eye as the sun was shining on it.  I told my wife on the way home from my daughter’s house I wanted to check it out because you just don’t see those cool old vans anymore. Well, we stopped to check it out and took a couple of pics of it, very well done and totally restored 1963 Chevy Van with large chrome rims to boot, pretty cool for the day...     :camera:    :cool:

IMG_3280__1590900679_13140__1590900679_37950.jpg

IMG_3281__1590900846_93707__1590900846_28744.jpg

On 5/30/2020 at 2:41 PM, mach 1 1970 said:

SpaceX  successful launch today. Congrats to all involved. :hat_tip:

Yup, it was awesome.  I got to see the launch, docking, and entrance into ISS.  On to the moon and Mars

I hope everyone is safe from the stupid violence going on all over.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I hope everyone is safe from the stupid violence going on all over.

:thumbsup:

Hey guys, here’s the last 5 of the 20 that were one-off designed cars from 1950 thru 1960 that were never seen on our public roads.  These cars were designed by some very talented guys that had quite the imagination back in the day.  :rating:     Hope you all enjoy them, I know I did.  :thumbsup:                      Later guys!                 Mongoose  :peelout:

IMG_3255__1591058265_95281.jpg

IMG_3256__1591058958_49752.jpg

IMG_3257__1591059255_35800.jpg

IMG_3258__1591059607_70369.jpg

IMG_3259__1591059980_14092.jpg

Hey guys, thought you might be interested in seeing how much a very hot fire in a very old Historic building that was just in the plans by the town to restore it to it’s original looks of over 100 years ago before this nasty fire burned it and all it’s belongings down to ashes and melted steel.    You can tell from this picture of a very old Harley Davidson and it’s surroundings it was a very hot & nasty fire.  This building that got burnt-down was in a local family’s history for a long time and it was a storied landmark in this very small community of currently 150 residents of Zackow.   This old historic building was currently occupied by Kreiger Customs who were really big and highly qualified in anything to do with 4-wheeling vehicles, especially all model Jeeps, wagonneers, and basically anything needed by the local four-wheelers, rear-ends, trannys, frames, etc.   If your interested in some cool stuff and pics, check-out their face-book page.    Also, there’s quite a few more pics of what that very hot fire did to some of the inside vehicles and equipment and other things like old gas pumps too, very sad loss for all concerned.    :(

IMG_3267__1591057461_17783.jpg

How's it going Lobby.  Looks like, weather permitting, we actually get to have a club meeting next week.  The pizza place is gonna let take over the parking lot, so we have to hope for no rain cuz we can't go inside until next month at the earliest.  No idea if the state will allow our car show in Sept tho.  No gatherings of over 50 people at that time, maybe, so it might be a no-go.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

How's it going Lobby.  Looks like, weather permitting, we actually get to have a club meeting next week.  The pizza place is gonna let take over the parking lot, so we have to hope for no rain cuz we can't go inside until next month at the earliest.  No idea if the state will allow our car show in Sept tho.  No gatherings of over 50 people at that time, maybe, so it might be a no-go.

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

No gatherings of over 50 people at a time???? 
You watch any TV news lately? 
Let’s get real....

:drop:

21 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

No gatherings of over 50 people at a time???? 
You watch any TV news lately? 
Let’s get real....

:drop:

Yeah, but I don't think we'll be able to call our show a 'protest', even tho it would be.  And right now no gatherings of over 10 people at a time are allowed by decree of the governor.  And social distancing and masks are required.

Just light a car (preferably not your own) on fire and spray paint a building and you'll be fine. 

On 6/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, BIKEBOY said:

49963558873_44ccdee801_b.jpg

🤗

Love it 

Edited by shelby001

Check out the new Hot Wheels haulers sets as well. There's the blue Boss 302 car on one and a stunning new Ford GT on the other. Really sweet.

And we're staring down the throat of at least a tropical storm, if not a Cat. 1 hurricane this coming weekend.

6 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Check out the new Hot Wheels haulers sets as well. There's the blue Boss 302 car on one and a stunning new Ford GT on the other. Really sweet.

photo

20 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Love it 

Now I have a car to put on the dash at shows. 🤪

On 6/4/2020 at 6:12 AM, falcongtho3 said:

On 6/4/2020 at 6:15 AM, falcongtho3 said:

And we're staring down the throat of at least a tropical storm, if not a Cat. 1 hurricane this coming weekend.

Stays safe bud........:hide:

23 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

photo

:cool:

22 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Now I have a car to put on the dash at shows. 🤪

:yup:

I guess they finally pulled the plug on ole SRT Keith. 🙁

8 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

I guess they finally pulled the plug on ole SRT Keith. 🙁

:shrug: ????

Here’s a pretty cool Ford Hauler in my book..  :rating:

IMG_3286__1591419445_55297.jpg

Crazy Questions ........................ I have noticed that the Mass Air Sensor (MAS) is always about 12 inches away from the Throttle Body, can it be a lot closer and still work?  Can the MAS be removed and the computer re-programed?  Does the Throttle Body have to be in that position or can it be pointed straight up?

On 6/6/2020 at 5:46 PM, tesgt350 said:

Crazy Questions ........................ I have noticed that the Mass Air Sensor (MAS) is always about 12 inches away from the Throttle Body, can it be a lot closer and still work?  Can the MAS be removed and the computer re-programed?  Does the Throttle Body have to be in that position or can it be pointed straight up?

David, check out this video about the MAF sensor that answers your questions. 

14 hours ago, Secondo said:

David, check out this video about the MAF sensor that answers your questions. 

This helps a lot, thanks.

Had the Mustang out for a nice drive yesterday to a 'car show'.  Can really feel the difference with the steering system rebuild, which is surprising cuz it wasn't that bad before, at least I didn't think it was.  Now it's handling better than when it was new.