• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Hey, I watched the ESPYS too and she wasn't perfect, but I feel she did a pretty good job, and hell wouldn't you be a little nervous too?  Why does every one want to kick some body when their down and they get satisfaction by it.  She is a hell of a tough Lady to have hung in their with all the good old boys in racing in a man's world.  I'm not going to put her down or criticize her for trying some thing new, she doesn't deserve that criticism.  Also, she doesn't write the jokes or monologue.  It seems to me that the Media likes to pick on Danica for their benefit.   I give "Danica" huge "Kudos" for getting up their in front of her peers and hosting the show!!!!!!:clapping:  :cool:   :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey, I watched the ESPYS too and she wasn't perfect, but I feel she did a pretty good job, and hell wouldn't you be a little nervous too?  Why does every one want to kick some body when their down and they get satisfaction by it.  She is a hell of a tough Lady to have hung in their with all the good old boys in racing in a man's world.  I'm not going to put her down or criticize her for trying some thing new, she doesn't deserve that criticism.  Also, she doesn't write the jokes or monologue.  It seems to me that the Media likes to pick on Danica for their benefit.   I give "Danica" huge "Kudos" for getting up their in front of her peers and hosting the show!!!!!!:clapping:  :cool:   :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

:yup:

• Like 1

Wasn't putting anybody down. I was just posting an article that had a different take on her performance at the ESPYs. What I don't like is that the media seems to make her out to be the only woman ever to race NASCAR and she is not. There were plenty of women before her who were as tough or tougher. Why doesn't the media ever mention Ethel Mobley, Sara Christian, Louise Smith, Patty Moise, Shawna Robinson. I am not taking anything away from Danica here, but the fact is her driving record in NASCAR wasn't that impressive as compared to other drivers. Notice I said DRIVERS, not male or female drivers. If you are in the car you are a DRIVER. But if anyone comes out and says what I just said they are labeled "sexist" or "unfair".  The problem right now with women in NASCAR is that NASCAR doesn't really want the best woman drivers, they want the most "marketable" woman drivers and that is why a better woman driver hasn't risen through the ranks yet. I would like to see a woman rise through the ranks and win some races based on her ability,  not just her marketability.

Edited by mhr1961
  • Like 2

Currently NASCAR is having a tough time in retaining their fans and finding new ones, so sure they liked to use Danica to help bring in more fans to NASCAR and it sure doesn't hurt that she's a very pretty lady!!  With that said, is it here fault, "No" !   Just like NASCAR used Dale Ernhart as the fan's most popular driver, is that also his fault too!  It sounds to me that the Media is to blame for the spin on Danica and she has been more of a scapegoat for the Media and NASCAR!!!   To be totally honest on this situation with Danica, I really thing the "Good Old Boys" don't really want any more women racing along side them!    Also, they sure and the hell don't want any women betting them at their game in "Their House"!!!  Also, as far as Danica is concerned I still think she's a pretty good, tough, determined and smart and beautiful race car driver, "Period"!!!  I'll bet if you got out on the track and did some of the things  she did with a race car as fast and as close to each other when racing, you would probably "Wet Your Drawers"!!!!!!   LOL.   :drop:   :lol:   :hysterical2:  :hysterical:

6 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Currently NASCAR is having a tough time in retaining their fans and finding new ones, so sure they liked to use Danica to help bring in more fans to NASCAR and it sure doesn't hurt that she's a very pretty lady!!  With that said, is it here fault, "No" !   Just like NASCAR used Dale Ernhart as the fan's most popular driver, is that also his fault too!  It sounds to me that the Media is to blame for the spin on Danica and she has been more of a scapegoat for the Media and NASCAR!!!   To be totally honest on this situation with Danica, I really thing the "Good Old Boys" don't really want any more women racing along side them!    Also, they sure and the hell don't want any women betting them at their game in "Their House"!!!  Also, as far as Danica is concerned I still think she's a pretty good, tough, determined and smart and beautiful race car driver, "Period"!!!  I'll bet if you got out on the track and did some of the things  she did with a race car as fast and as close to each other when racing, you would probably "Wet Your Drawers"!!!!!!   LOL.   :drop:   :lol:   :hysterical2:  :hysterical:

When she raced in Indy, she learned to Let Go of the Steering Wheel and cross her Arms in a Crash and she brought that with her to Nascar and boy, they raked her over the coals the first time she did that there and NOW, you see a lot of the Nascar Drivers doing that.  They let go and cross their Arms over their Chest just like she did.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 10:15 PM, Doug_GT350 said:

Ya shoulda been around during the old NTT days, my gawd did we have fun, my side useta hurt from laughing!

MINE TOO...used to be quite the circus.

• Like 1

Had some down time yesterday, so I did a little window shopping.  Found 3 GT500s fairly close by, with decent prices, and one that I really liked, and if it wasn't for this legal nonsense still in limbo, I'd be off to make an offer this weekend.  :rant:

But on a happier note, Laika is 14 months old today. :) And Monday is the one year anniversary of getting him. :puppy_kiss:

• Like 2

Let's not forget what happened 49 years ago as Apollo 11 landed on the moon, and Neil and Buzz walked on the moon.  I still remember watching that on TV that night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Let's not forget what happened 49 years ago as Apollo 11 landed on the moon, and Neil and Buzz walked on the moon.  I still remember watching that on TV that night.

Yeah, Hollywood did some great Effects back in 1969, way ahead of their time.........:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Had some down time yesterday, so I did a little window shopping.  Found 3 GT500s fairly close by, with decent prices, and one that I really liked, and if it wasn't for this legal nonsense still in limbo, I'd be off to make an offer this weekend.  :rant:

But on a happier note, Laika is 14 months old today. :) And Monday is the one year anniversary of getting him. :puppy_kiss:

What year and what colour is the one you really like Doc?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, Hollywood did some great Effects back in 1969, way ahead of their time......…:whistling:

:lurk:

• Like 1

Hey guys,  this sounds like the place to let "The Good Times Roll", so with that said, carry on "Grasshopper"!!!!     LOL  :twister:  :kookie:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

On 7/18/2018 at 7:09 PM, svtkeith said:

Oh yeah lots of VICES just ask Pitch...:hysterical:  …...Only fast WOMAN I have it's Pitch since 1977...……….:wub:   Fast cars..Boats...ATV's and SxS's….:peelout:

What is an SxS?

OK, whose the wise guy that put Helium in my Tires....................

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

OK, whose the wise guy that put Helium in my Tires....................

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Them are some "Awesome Pics",  very, very "Cool"!!!!:cool:  :thumbsup: These are some of the coolest pics I've seem!   Great job, thanks for posting these for all of us to see.   Love your first comment:  absolutely"Hilarious"!!!!   :hysterical2:    :rating:          P.S.  "Let the Good Times Roll"!!!   :rockon:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

What is an SxS?

Trying to post a pic of mine but won't download it's to big...……….:shrug:

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

What is an SxS?

Here Tes this one is exactly like the one I got except colour mine is yellow where this one is grey.

DD513.thumb.jpg.ad34c24a795c046e8ab649ddbb91f8a2.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Trying to post a pic of mine but won't download it's to big...……….:shrug:

:redcard:

Hey guys,  Keefer, that vehicle looks like one hell of a fun ride.  :banvictory:     "Big Boy Toys" are No.1 in having fun!!   :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

10 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey guys,  Keefer, that vehicle looks like one hell of a fun ride.  :banvictory:     "Big Boy Toys" are No.1 in having fun!!   :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

Thanks Goose!!….it sure is one wild ride...it's a 3cyl 900cc turbo with factory 174 hp but had my computer stage1 re-flash and installed a

perf intake and now puts out 205 hp....I've had it up to 95mph on a frozen lake last winter and it don't take long getting there either...what a

blast I have going down old fire roads with this thing!!.....:peelout:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Here Tes this one is exactly like the one I got except colour mine is yellow where this one is grey.

DD513.thumb.jpg.ad34c24a795c046e8ab649ddbb91f8a2.jpg

COOL.

• Like 1