Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Well, Face Book IS Free.   I wish they would put the SPP Links back up at the Top.

 

Facebook is evil, and they've admitted it's evil, just look at how they're trying to spin the nonsense they got busted for.  And if anybody believes the line they're selling now, I've got a 1960 Shelby GT500 in mint condition I'll sell ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody wanna start a pool to see how long this one lasts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrHawkeye said:

Facebook is evil, and they've admitted it's evil, just look at how they're trying to spin the nonsense they got busted for.  And if anybody believes the line they're selling now, I've got a 1960 Shelby GT500 in mint condition I'll sell ya.

So YOU"RE the one that has that 1960 GT 500.........I wondered who had it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

So YOU"RE the one that has that 1960 GT 500.........I wondered who had it. 

:yup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

How is it out there, are you have any problems from all the Fires in the West?  Smoke, Smells......

Hey David, no sir. I’m in the North Scottsdale area....around Fountain Hills. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Secondo said:

Until anonymous turns us in! What happened to Keith? 

The last thread has a note from the admins saying something about someone calling names.... some of the posts are gone... I don't know if that was Keith or not.... but I'm not going to ask for fear of getting booted!!!! :hide:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Facebook is evil, and they've admitted it's evil, just look at how they're trying to spin the nonsense they got busted for.  And if anybody believes the line they're selling now, I've got a 1960 Shelby GT500 in mint condition I'll sell ya.

FB is a Govt. watchdog.....plain and simple. 

Edit- Enter at your own risk and don’t be upset if your personal info is compromised. 

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest markham51

I like :puppy_kiss:Facebook .  I belong to a small number of  communities with respectful and kind hearted members. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, markham51 said:

I like :puppy_kiss:Facebook .  I belong to a small number of  communities with respectful and kind hearted members. 

So you're saying they're not from  New York. :lurk:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

FB is a Govt. watchdog.....plain and simple. 

Edit- Enter at your own risk and don’t be upset if your personal info is compromised. 

I sure hope that will not be considered name calling.......................:whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

FB is a Govt. watchdog.....plain and simple. 

Edit- Enter at your own risk and don’t be upset if your personal info is compromised. 

I also enjoy Facebook in moderation. It allows me to easily keep in touch with friends and family that are miles away. I don't give out any personal info...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 06H275 said:

I also enjoy Facebook in moderation. It allows me to easily keep in touch with friends and family that are miles away. I don't give out any personal info...

So true...... I also refuse to re-Share those Posts that has a Photo of a Dog, or a Grandma or a Soldier that says "I bet I wont get any Share or Likes".  THOSE are set up for someone to retrieve your Info.

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

So true...... I also refuse to re-Share those Posts that has a Photo of a Dog, or a Grandma or a Soldier that says "I bet I wont get any Share or Likes".  THOSE are set up for someone to retrieve your Info.

^^ Correct ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

any one seen the Keefer?

 

Keith is no longer with us 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Keith is no longer with us 

For how long?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest markham51
8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

So you're saying they're not from  New York. :lurk:

 

:hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is my Friday! :yahoo:

 

:hide:    I forgot...who was it that used to get all confused when we would say that?! :hysterical2:

Edited by MikeCMM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

I just went on Ruf's Facebook page. Looks like he sold his Mustang and bought a Dodge Ram pickup truck. :drop:

 

Yikes!:fear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Friday People.  I hope you all get to enjoy your Cars this Weekend, I will be going to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  :shift:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...