• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

17 hours ago, MikeCMM said:

Yeah I try.

For the record; the only reason I stopped hanging around was some issues I was dealing with at home. Dooogs is the only one that knew what was going on and I swore him to secrecy. Part of those issues was in fact the 2007. To date I think it has about 2100 miles on it. Right now there's a throttle sensor issue that loses its signal to the computer causing it to go into safety mode. Kind of annoying when you're going through the gears and the sucker kicks in and noses over like you slammed on the brakes.

More than likely it will sit that way another year until I can get it fixed once and for all.

Also for the record, I never said a word to anyone! If you tell me to keep quiet, I will honor your request!!!

1 hour ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Also for the record, I never said a word to anyone! If you tell me to keep quiet, I will honor your request!!!

Yeah, and I didn't tell anyone either after you told me. :whistling:

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Same here Tek... I never told anyone after you told me Doogs told you...….:shrug:

Hey guys,  I also never told anybody, and I don't have any idea what the heck your talking about!  I just thought it might be fun to put my 2 cents worth in!!!!   LOL  :hysterical2:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

On 7/31/2018 at 12:54 PM, tesgt350 said:

OK, I will keep my eyes open for one.

Cool.  Just in the local area I know of 4, now it's just a matter of being able to pull the trigger.  And it looks like it might be fall before I can do that.

23 hours ago, shelby001 said:

:drop: Picky or what what about Alcoa Shelby rims with new rubber & a red head ti drive you around.

Yup, it's gonna be mine, so I want it to be what I want.  The Alcoas would be nice, but I'd prefer the gorgeous red head.

44 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey guys,  I also never told anybody, and I don't have any idea what the heck your talking about!  I just thought it might be fun to put my 2 cents worth in!!!!   LOL  :hysterical2:

Later!

Yeahhhhhh why not...…………:hysterical:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Cool.  Just in the local area I know of 4, now it's just a matter of being able to pull the trigger.  And it looks like it might be fall before I can do that.

Here's for hoping that works out for you Doc....yep it's yours get what you want...…….:thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Here's for hoping that works out for you Doc....yep it's yours get what you want...…….:thumbsup:

things will work out, just not happening in my preferred time frame.  I can't control it, so all I can do is roll with it.  Good thing I'm not a Type A, cuz that person would be going nuts right now.  Granted, I have wanted to see bad things happen to someone just to make me feel better, but those times pass, and I'm back to just rollin' along.

• Like 1

BTW, Happy Hump Day Lobby.  Who's got the ice cream?

• Like 1

:hysterical3:

6 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

That's because Mikey is back.... Gawd I missed him!!! :hysterical:

4 hours ago, tekheavy said:

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Same here Tek... I never told anyone after you told me Doogs told you...….:shrug:

3 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

:doh:

You guyzez all make me laugh!:hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

:hat_tip:

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Yup, it's gonna be mine, so I want it to be what I want.  The Alcoas would be nice, but I'd prefer the gorgeous red head.

Good choice but try & get it all . Hey you going to the T.S  Detroit bash?

58 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

I got a BUNCH of it....... Publix had it on Sale and I loaded up .................... :woohoo:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

things will work out, just not happening in my preferred time frame.  I can't control it, so all I can do is roll with it.  Good thing I'm not a Type A, cuz that person would be going nuts right now.  Granted, I have wanted to see bad things happen to someone just to make me feel better, but those times pass, and I'm back to just rollin' along.

Sounds like that's the best thing you can do....is just roll with the flow.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

:hat_tip:

What flavor ???? 

7 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

For the record I didn`t either.

7 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

What flavor ???? 

Vanilla with fresh sliced strawberries

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tekheavy said:

:drool:

Or raspberries and blackberries. We have those growing wild around the house.

33 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Or raspberries and blackberries. We have those growing wild around the house.

Same here Woody absolutely LOVE the black berries but they don't last long before they turn mushy and rot.

18 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Same here Woody absolutely LOVE the black berries but they don't last long before they turn mushy and rot.

Or the critters in the woods get them

32 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Or the critters in the woods get them

True that buddy..... here even the damn seagulls go after them and the blueberries...…..:doh:

20 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

True that buddy..... here even the damn seagulls go after them and the blueberries...…..:doh:

Deer and bear here

19 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Deer and bear here

Yeah got those too Woody but the gulls are the most annoying.

Here its the deer. I kid you not...when I drive home at night in the Shelby I idle down our road in 3rd gear watching for those brown buggers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Here its the deer. I kid you not...when I drive home at night in the Shelby I idle down our road in 3rd gear watching for those brown buggers.

Yeah they're all over here also they get hit by cars all the time near my house...bears we see around but not that often...partridge sure

love them also.

• Like 1

Well, since we're talking about animals, I just wanted to chime in.  My wife was out in our front yard yesterday and she found a fairly large rabbit with it's head missing and one single large feather by it.  She and I figure it was probably a Hawk, but I'm curious why did it only take the head of the rabbit and leave the body? 

Later!