• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Gonna snow here tomorrow. :lurk:

Oh YEAH....Well, on Wednesday, we are going to get 4 Feet of Snow and it will STILL be 122 Degrees and on top of that, it will Hail Cherry Flavored Snow Cones. ...................... :yahoo: 

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Oh YEAH........well Tomorrow it will be 105 going up to 122............:sunny:

What is this a topper show ? 

41 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

So it looks like NASCAR's CEO Brian France was on Long Island over the weekend.

It would seem he has some splaining to do. :redcard:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/sports/autoracing/nascar-brian-france-arrest.html

His lawyers will explain it for him....their way...…………:yup:

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

His lawyers will explain it for him....their way...…………:yup:

Yeah, maybe he can get Stormy Daniels Lawyer ........................:whistling:

On 8/6/2018 at 9:00 AM, svttim said:

Morning fellas. Extremely busy with the Dearborn event around the corner but thought Id stop by to say hello

Hey Timmeh!!! I hope you guys have as much of a blast as I did in 20111 I hope the weather holds out for ya! Give 'em Heck!!! (<-- PG post)

21 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

We got some rain last night, and it's hanging around this morning.  Supposed to be mid-80s, but the rain is keeping it down, it's not even 70 yet.  Good thing I mowed yesterday.  Hopefully we won't get too much rain, cuz I don't want to mow this weekend.

We had some rain last week.... lots of it!! We couldn't mow due to standing water on the ground, and we live on the top of a hill!!!! I have never seen so much rain.

Lots of hard Rain here yesterday afternoon and then again at around 3:00am this morning.  Blue Skies and Sun right now.

41 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Lots of hard Rain here yesterday afternoon and then again at around 3:00am this morning.  Blue Skies and Sun right now.

:violin:

Have not had any rain in 3 days and none in the forecast until Sunday.

We need to dry out a bit, the last month or so has been wet....Kind of like Keith's Gals...:cheerleader:

13 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, maybe he can get Stormy Daniels Lawyer ........................:whistling:

She must be needing money, she was doing some shows in Chicago at one of the strip joints.  Don't know exactly what she was doing, it was being advertised on a bulletin board heading towards Chicago.  And no, I didn't go.

I hope all y'all Canucks are ok.  I see a Saudi youth group threatened Canada with bad stuff.  I thought Canadians were nice and polite, so how did they upset someone?

13 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

I hope all y'all Canucks are ok.  I see a Saudi youth group threatened Canada with bad stuff.  I thought Canadians were nice and polite, so how did they upset someone?

Canadians are like anyone else...you got good ones and bad ones and some if you piss off can be meaner than a wolverine...the rest you mentioned

I won't comment on as it falls under political stuff and our &#%@& Prime Minister so I won't rock the boat...………:yup::yup:

1 hour ago, 07gt500conv said:

Have not had any rain in 3 days and none in the forecast until Sunday.

We need to dry out a bit, the last month or so has been wet....Kind of like Keith's Gals...:cheerleader:

Same as above!!……….:hysterical:

11 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Canadians are like anyone else...you got good ones and bad ones and some if you piss off can be meaner than a wolverine...the rest you mentioned

I won't comment on as it falls under political stuff and our &#%@& Prime Minister so I won't rock the boat...………:yup::yup:

10 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Same as above!!……….:hysterical:

WOW, I am impressed........ showing GREAT restraint there buddy.........:yup:

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I would love to comment but I`am not allowed. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

WOW, I am impressed........ showing GREAT restraint there buddy.........:yup:

It hurts though...………:hysterical:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

I would love to comment but I`am not allowed. :)

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

It hurts though...………:hysterical:

I bet it does........................

11 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I bet it does.....................…

:yup:

12 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I bet it does.....................…

Hey Tes going down to Florida in October how far are you from Orlando?.....if you're not that far maybe we could meet up?....hey

I could even take you a fresh snowball or something...….:hysterical:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Hey Tes going down to Florida in October how far are you from Orlando?.....if you're not that far maybe we could meet up?....hey

Dave, dont believe that Canuck, last year he stood me up!!!!:whistling:

35 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

I am about 6 Hours away.  I do plan to be at the "Ocala Pumpkin Run" on October 27 (Saturday), I'm planning a Super Cruise.

www.ovalapumpkinrun.com

Edited by tesgt350

24 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Dave, dont believe that Canuck, last year he stood me up!!!!:whistling:

When did I stand you up.......... :headscratch: 

Must be all that Rain we're having up here, I can't remember much any more...............:sing_rain: