• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Friday!!:yahoo:

Gotta be a US thing huh?...………….:lurk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good morning guys how has everyone been? I see there has been a few changes around here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Friday!!:yahoo:

What's this "Friday" you speak of?   :headscratch:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, svtkeith said:

That's all that matters Doc...……..:thumbsup: …...Hey did you find the GT500 you wanted?.....The 09's had most of the clutch issues resolved as far as I know.

Still doing recon.  Can't do anything else but window shop til the judge gives me a decision in a couple months (hopefully if her idiot lawyer doesn't drag it out longer for no reason).  Good thing I've been told I have the patience of a saint, or something bad probably woulda happened by now.

16 hours ago, MikeCMM said:

How do, gentlemen.

Doc - Just some intel for you. There was a date in either August or September when they started putting the new clutches in. Believe it or not, I think mine was one of the first ones based on the dates. Grabber had a thread about it someplace.

Cool, I'll go digging when it's time to make decision.

5 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Still doing recon.  Can't do anything else but window shop til the judge gives me a decision in a couple months (hopefully if her idiot lawyer doesn't drag it out longer for no reason).  Good thing I've been told I have the patience of a saint, or something bad probably woulda happened by now.

Well if you do find one you really like in your colour "white w blue stipes" you could put a deposit for them to hold it till issue is cleared up...…:shrug:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, car dude said:

Good morning guys how has everyone been? I see there has been a few changes around here.

CD, what's going on? It's been a long time.

9 hours ago, car dude said:

Holy crap never noticed you post CD....how the heck are you bud????

22 hours ago, car dude said:

Hey Dude, what's happening!

Hey Keith , Doug and tek things have been good just the normal stuff that life throws at you. How about you guys anything new happening?

2 hours ago, car dude said:

Hey Keith , Doug and tek things have been good just the normal stuff that life throws at you. How about you guys anything new happening?

Glad to hear everything is good CD....:thumbsup: ….All is great in my part of the world bud....Hope you plan on sticking around Tek's Lobby??…..:happyfeet:

Same here CD... I retired in April and went back to work for the same company as a contractor working 3 days a week.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:53 PM, svtkeith said:

Well if you do find one you really like in your colour "white w blue stipes" you could put a deposit for them to hold it till issue is cleared up...…:shrug:

That would be a thought, but I don't want to commit to something I might have to back out of.  And since I don't know when this nonsense is going to end, it's a real pain.

19 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

That would be a thought, but I don't want to commit to something I might have to back out of.  And since I don't know when this nonsense is going to end, it's a real pain.

Gotcha……...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

If you want to speed this up, I know a Guy who knows a Guy who has a Cousin who has a Sister who is dating a Guy that may know some one who could possibly help you find some one to help you BUT, you didn't hear it from me ................................:whistling:

:hide:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

If you want to speed this up, I know a Guy who knows a Guy who has a Cousin who has a Sister who is dating a Guy that may know some one who could possibly help you find some one to help you BUT, you didn't hear it from me ................................:whistling:

:hide:

Oh you mean Tony the Tuna...………….:hysterical:

6 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it possibly just might maybe could incriminate possibly maybe some one known by an individual known by some ones Cousin's wife's brothers girlfriends Bosses Mothers Uncle.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Where did you hear that name?  I'm gonna have to have a meeting with some jabronies that are flapping their gums a little too much.

On 8/13/2018 at 8:36 AM, Doug_GT350 said:

Same here CD... I retired in April and went back to work for the same company as a contractor working 3 days a week.

Wow Doug how are you enjoying the short work week.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:11 PM, svtkeith said:

Glad to hear everything is good CD....:thumbsup: ….All is great in my part of the world bud....Hope you plan on sticking around Tek's Lobby??…..:happyfeet:

I am trying I just have a little on my plate .I think we will be flying to Toronto St Catherines Canada In January. Leo is in a robotics class and they have a event there .plus it's being held at Holy Cross High School .that is the same high school he goes to here. We meet them beginning of this year at the Vex World competition in Kentucky. 

Edited by car dude

1 hour ago, car dude said:

I am trying I just have a little on my plate .I think we will be flying to Toronto St Catherines Canada In January. Leo is in a robotics class and they have a event there .plus it's being held at Holy Cross High School .that is the same high school he goes to here. We meet them beginning of this year at the Vex World competition in Kentucky. 

That's awesome CD a huge congrats to Leo...…:thumbsup: …….Maybe you and Ontario Jim can meet up he lives in Ontario I believe

in Brantford not sure a far they are apart but maybe he'll chime in....I don't think it's that far though.....All the best of luck to you

all CD enjoy Canada....nice seeing you back around bud!!……….:happyfeet:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, car dude said:

Keep me posted CD ST Catherines is about 50 KM from me  Hope you & your family have been good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Keep me posted CD ST Catherines is about 50 KM from me  Hope you & your family have been good.

I hope you guys can meet up, Rob and Michelle are good people, but we all know that already!

• Thanks 1

Hey guys! just wanted to say hi. I see Duuuude came around. Good to see.

I got a date for the 07 to get the airbag replaced and have them fix that throttle body sensor issue.  Things are looking up.

8 hours ago, MikeCMM said:

Hey guys! just wanted to say hi. I see Duuuude came around. Good to see.

I got a date for the 07 to get the airbag replaced and have them fix that throttle body sensor issue.  Things are looking up.

Yes nice to see CD back around....good luck with the 07 fixes bud.