Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

We're having our sexual harrassment training class today at work. :lurk:

 

 

 

FAIL!!!!!!…………….:hysterical:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

We're having our sexual harrassment training class today at work. :lurk:

 

Be a Good Boy and do what the Teachers says......................:banvictory:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tekheavy said:

We're having our sexual harrassment training class today at work. :lurk:

 

 

xd.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Be a Good Boy and do what the Teachers says......................:banvictory:

So you're saying I shouldn't have told her she has a nice ass? :headscratch:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

So you're saying I shouldn't have told her she has a nice ass? :headscratch:

 

That depends.  Does she?  then it's appropriate.  compliments are always nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

That depends.  Does she?  then it's appropriate.  compliments are always nice.

That is so true.  You should also grab it and tell her it is really Firm to.  They like that.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Yes nice to see CD back around....good luck with the 07 fixes bud.

Thanks Keeeeet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hysterical3:

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

So you're saying I shouldn't have told her she has a nice ass? :headscratch:

 

:hysterical3:

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

That is so true.  You should also grab it and tell her it is really Firm to.  They like that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a couple new Shelbys show up at our club meeting on Tues.  The one that grabbed my attention right away was the black and gold one.  2016 GTH, #108.  The other new one I missed was a '07 SGT, and I didn't notice it cuz I thought it was Larry's.  Then I realized there were 2 of them.  Or I was seeing double.  There was also a '68 GT350 clone that looked really nice.  Was disappointed in the '64.5 that was there for the first time, cuz I went out to look for it, but besides mine, I only saw a '66, when that was it.  Been modded too much for me, because it no longer looks like a '64.5.  But I guess people can do what they want as long as it makes them happy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Had a couple new Shelbys show up at our club meeting on Tues.  The one that grabbed my attention right away was the black and gold one.  2016 GTH, #108.  The other new one I missed was a '07 SGT, and I didn't notice it cuz I thought it was Larry's.  Then I realized there were 2 of them.  Or I was seeing double.  There was also a '68 GT350 clone that looked really nice.  Was disappointed in the '64.5 that was there for the first time, cuz I went out to look for it, but besides mine, I only saw a '66, when that was it.  Been modded too much for me, because it no longer looks like a '64.5.  But I guess people can do what they want as long as it makes them happy.

 

 

I'm with you love cars that are original or restored to original specs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am looking at "1000 count heavy diamond 11.5 clay  poker chips" on Ebay for a special Project.  When they say "Clay" is that just another name for "Plastic" or is it totally different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I am looking at "1000 count heavy diamond 11.5 clay  poker chips" on Ebay for a special Project.  When they say "Clay" is that just another name for "Plastic" or is it totally different?

sounds like something other than plastic.  I wonder if asking the seller might be an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another full weekend.  Show tomorrow that one of our buddy club's is doing.  And Sun I go up to RenFaire and get my medieval on.  Always a good time, great shows, good grub, cool stuff to see.  Huzzah!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Another full weekend.  Show tomorrow that one of our buddy club's is doing.  And Sun I go up to RenFaire and get my medieval on.  Always a good time, great shows, good grub, cool stuff to see.  Huzzah!!

 

 

Enjoy!!!!…………:camera:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9.20 am Prince George B.C.

560 fires burning around us. We need this!!  :sing_rain:

9.20am_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I am looking at "1000 count heavy diamond 11.5 clay  poker chips" on Ebay for a special Project.  When they say "Clay" is that just another name for "Plastic" or is it totally different?

 

This link will explain the differences in poker chips.

https://www.discountpokershop.com/clayvscomp.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 06H275 said:

9.20 am Prince George B.C.

560 fires burning around us. We need this!!  :sing_rain:

9.20am_n.jpg

 

Holy crap!!!!…..that's nuts 06 never saw it that bad before....not good for the elderly and people with breathing issues...….:drop:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Intentionally set?

At least 50% of them were...:headscratch::club:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 06H275 said:

At least 50% of them were...:headscratch::club:

Damn, same with the Fires going on out West.  Possible Terrorist..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 06H275 said:

At least 50% of them were...:headscratch::club:

people that do that should be put away for life IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

people that do that should be put away for life IMO.

Nah...drop them in the middle of the fire with nothing but an indian can and let them try and spray their way out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Nah...drop them in the middle of the fire with nothing but an indian can and let them try and spray their way out.

 

I like the way you think Woody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Has it gotten bad in Edmonton too?

 

That picture was taken in BC but from what I hear the air quality in most of Alberta is bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Has it gotten bad in Edmonton too?

Fires are burning in Alberta also. Air advisory’s are in most of western Canada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...