• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Guest markham51
56 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Happy Friday People.  I hope you all get to enjoy your Cars this Weekend, I will be going to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  :shift:

Haven't driven my GT350 in a couple of weeks.  Time to change that.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:18 PM, tesgt350 said:

Well, Face Book IS Free.   I wish they would put the SPP Links back up at the Top.

They are still working on the new site, but 6 months is a bit much not sure what the problem is.

51 minutes ago, markham51 said:

Haven't driven my GT350 in a couple of weeks.  Time to change that.

Need to get together & do lunch when Doc boy says I can drive again.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Anybody wanna start a pool to see how long this one lasts?

Okay I `am in just send me $20 & your date , I`ll collect the money. PM me I`ll give you the mailing address.:cool:

14 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Okay I `am in just send me $20 & your date , I`ll collect the money. PM me I`ll give you the mailing address.:cool:

How much is that in Canadian Dollars............................:hysterical2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I just went on Ruf's Facebook page. Looks like he sold his Mustang and bought a Dodge Ram pickup truck. :drop:

Who’s Ruf? :lurk: 

58 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Who’s Ruf? :lurk: 

Oh man, that's cold..........................

11 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Having a couple adult beverages. zI1KFyD.gif

Ensure?  Boost?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Milk of Magnesia

Oh, you went "Old School"........

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

That's how I roll. :cool:

You keep drinking Milk of Magnesia and you’ll be rolling in something......that’s for sure. :lurk: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

You keep drinking Milk of Magnesia and you’ll be rolling in something......that’s for sure. :lurk: 

ETGGQZM.gif

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

:hysterical2:

Weekend was way to short.  Went to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  4 of us with 2015-2018 Mustang parked together.  A guy in his late 20's owns the 2018 GT Coupe, said it cost him $55K, he got the Premium Package and Performance Package and the Heated Seats.  He want the Suspension Package with the Magnetic Suspension but decided the $3,000.00 extra wasn't worth it.  Nice Car but DAAAAAMN, he could of gotten the GT350.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Free to good home used Moroso master cylinder cover powder  coated black

IMG_2649-L.jpg

If it is still available I'll take it

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Weekend was way to short.  Went to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  4 of us with 2015-2018 Mustang parked together.  A guy in his late 20's owns the 2018 GT Coupe, said it cost him $55K, he got the Premium Package and Performance Package and the Heated Seats.  He want the Suspension Package with the Magnetic Suspension but decided the $3,000.00 extra wasn't worth it.  Nice Car but DAAAAAMN, he could of gotten the GT350.

Do you really need heated seats in Florida? :headscratch:

1 hour ago, Cobrafreak said:

If it is still available I'll take it

It is available PM me your postal addresss sending it via USPS 

Andrew

26 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

NOPE.

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

I have heated seats in my 2008 SGT vert. They are nice to have in Florida. I used them often in the occasional cool weather we got down there. You could still drop the top on a cool evening and cruise comfortably with the bun warmers on. Due to the rump roasters, I was able to ride around with the top down about 95% of the time, which was great because of the blind spots with the top up.

Monday, Monday.  Took the Mustang to a show Sat afternoon, it was somewhere around 105 with the heat index, so the shade was very handy.  A decent breeze, and cool non-adult beverages made it tolerable.  It was only the 2nd year this group did a car show, so they don't understand that having it from noon to 6pm is gonna be ridiculous.  I debuted the new gold air cleaner that day.  Took the top of the chrome breather I've got, scuffed it a bit, and put 5 coats of gold engine enamel on it, and it looks better.  Matches the valve covers.  Credit to the guy over at VMF that I borrowed the idea from.  Engine compartment was left a mess by the painter, so after I get it cleaned up again, I'll get some new pics.  The heat was so bad that all the car got was a dust off with a California Duster, and the windshield and back window got a quick wipe down (and they were bloody hot).  Didn't even consider doing any detailing.  I'm giving thought to where I want to take it to get some really nice pics taken now that it's done (at least from a visual perspective).  Gonna have to borrow a bud's camera since he's got a nice DSLR and I've just got a simple point and shoot.

1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

I have heated seats in my 2008 SGT vert. They are nice to have in Florida. I used them often in the occasional cool weather we got down there. You could still drop the top on a cool evening and cruise comfortably with the bun warmers on. Due to the rump roasters, I was able to ride around with the top down about 95% of the time, which was great because of the blind spots with the top up.

Blind spots? This from the guy chiding us old dudes for not being able to see out of our Corvettes??? :lurk: 

:hysterical: