Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest markham51
56 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Happy Friday People.  I hope you all get to enjoy your Cars this Weekend, I will be going to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  :shift:

Haven't driven my GT350 in a couple of weeks.  Time to change that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2018 at 11:18 PM, tesgt350 said:

Well, Face Book IS Free.   I wish they would put the SPP Links back up at the Top.

 

They are still working on the new site, but 6 months is a bit much not sure what the problem is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, markham51 said:

Haven't driven my GT350 in a couple of weeks.  Time to change that.

 

Need to get together & do lunch when Doc boy says I can drive again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Anybody wanna start a pool to see how long this one lasts?

Okay I `am in just send me $20 & your date , I`ll collect the money. PM me I`ll give you the mailing address.:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Okay I `am in just send me $20 & your date , I`ll collect the money. PM me I`ll give you the mailing address.:cool:

How much is that in Canadian Dollars............................:hysterical2:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I just went on Ruf's Facebook page. Looks like he sold his Mustang and bought a Dodge Ram pickup truck. :drop:

 

Who’s Ruf? :lurk: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Who’s Ruf? :lurk: 

Oh man, that's cold..........................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Having a couple adult beverages. zI1KFyD.gif

Ensure?  Boost?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Milk of Magnesia

Oh, you went "Old School"........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

That's how I roll. :cool:

You keep drinking Milk of Magnesia and you’ll be rolling in something......that’s for sure. :lurk: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

You keep drinking Milk of Magnesia and you’ll be rolling in something......that’s for sure. :lurk: 

:hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekend was way to short.  Went to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  4 of us with 2015-2018 Mustang parked together.  A guy in his late 20's owns the 2018 GT Coupe, said it cost him $55K, he got the Premium Package and Performance Package and the Heated Seats.  He want the Suspension Package with the Magnetic Suspension but decided the $3,000.00 extra wasn't worth it.  Nice Car but DAAAAAMN, he could of gotten the GT350.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Free to good home used Moroso master cylinder cover powder  coated black

IMG_2649-L.jpg

If it is still available I'll take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Weekend was way to short.  Went to a Cruise In Saturday Night.  4 of us with 2015-2018 Mustang parked together.  A guy in his late 20's owns the 2018 GT Coupe, said it cost him $55K, he got the Premium Package and Performance Package and the Heated Seats.  He want the Suspension Package with the Magnetic Suspension but decided the $3,000.00 extra wasn't worth it.  Nice Car but DAAAAAMN, he could of gotten the GT350.

Do you really need heated seats in Florida? :headscratch:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cobrafreak said:

If it is still available I'll take it

It is available PM me your postal addresss sending it via USPS 

Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Do you really need heated seats in Florida? :headscratch:

 

NOPE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Do you really need heated seats in Florida? :headscratch:

 

I have heated seats in my 2008 SGT vert. They are nice to have in Florida. I used them often in the occasional cool weather we got down there. You could still drop the top on a cool evening and cruise comfortably with the bun warmers on. Due to the rump roasters, I was able to ride around with the top down about 95% of the time, which was great because of the blind spots with the top up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday, Monday.  Took the Mustang to a show Sat afternoon, it was somewhere around 105 with the heat index, so the shade was very handy.  A decent breeze, and cool non-adult beverages made it tolerable.  It was only the 2nd year this group did a car show, so they don't understand that having it from noon to 6pm is gonna be ridiculous.  I debuted the new gold air cleaner that day.  Took the top of the chrome breather I've got, scuffed it a bit, and put 5 coats of gold engine enamel on it, and it looks better.  Matches the valve covers.  Credit to the guy over at VMF that I borrowed the idea from.  Engine compartment was left a mess by the painter, so after I get it cleaned up again, I'll get some new pics.  The heat was so bad that all the car got was a dust off with a California Duster, and the windshield and back window got a quick wipe down (and they were bloody hot).  Didn't even consider doing any detailing.  I'm giving thought to where I want to take it to get some really nice pics taken now that it's done (at least from a visual perspective).  Gonna have to borrow a bud's camera since he's got a nice DSLR and I've just got a simple point and shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

I have heated seats in my 2008 SGT vert. They are nice to have in Florida. I used them often in the occasional cool weather we got down there. You could still drop the top on a cool evening and cruise comfortably with the bun warmers on. Due to the rump roasters, I was able to ride around with the top down about 95% of the time, which was great because of the blind spots with the top up.

Blind spots? This from the guy chiding us old dudes for not being able to see out of our Corvettes??? :lurk: 

:hysterical: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...