• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

My all time favorite Vettes looks wise are the 1980-82's but the 63-67's are a close 2nd...I didn't like the 83-89's....:play:

There were no 83 Vettes. :lurk:

2 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

True that Tek….84's...…….:thumbsup:

21 hours ago, tekheavy said:

There were no 1983 "production corvettes". There were 1983 prototypes and apparently this 1983 model is the only survivor.....

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/classic-cars/a22059071/the-importance-of-the-worlds-only-1983-corvette/

On 9/21/2018 at 11:09 AM, Fat Boss said:

Awesome!  I've got tickets to see him in a few weeks.  Did you see the recent Black Sabbath tour?  They were great.

Yep, saw Sabbath in Chicago.  Good show.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:25 PM, svtkeith said:

Enjoy the Oz!!!...……..:thumbsup:

Enjoyed muchly.  At some point I'll get my pictures of the camera, I should have some decent ones.  He had a hose that sprayed something foamy, and I was quick enough to duck when he started aiming my direction.  Back of my head got soaked, but 2 women in the row in front of me got covered with it.  Considering it was only in the 60s that night, getting wet wasn't something most people were looking forward to.

What a weekend.  Ozzy rules!!  Cubbies take 2 of 3 from the junior league team in town.  Nice car show on Sat, and then Jen came down for some BBQ Sat night.  Bears WIN.  Cheeseheads lose.  Vikings lose.  BEARS ARE IN FIRST PLACE!!!  Bears are one play from being 3-0 (and the cheeseheads a couple plays from being 0-3).

New Christmas Present Idea..................................

42195888_1106387419530405_8616234592308822016_n.jpg

• Haha 1

HELLO ELLO ELLO ..................Is there anybody in there?  Nod if you could hear me..............

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 1

Hellooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!  Are you hearing me?

On 9/24/2018 at 9:47 PM, tesgt350 said:

New Christmas Present Idea..................................

42195888_1106387419530405_8616234592308822016_n.jpg

Do they come in different colours?

2 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Do they come in different colours?

Yes, some are even Heated.

Happy Friday Lobby.  gotta mow lawn again tomorrow, will be in San Diego next weekend, so I can't let it go til I get back or I'll need a tractor and a hay baler.  First frost advisory up for tonight, but it'll be back to the 70s next week.  Gotta love early Autumn in the mid-west, don't know what it's gonna do.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Friday Lobby.  gotta mow lawn again tomorrow, will be in San Diego next weekend, so I can't let it go til I get back or I'll need a tractor and a hay baler.  First frost advisory up for tonight, but it'll be back to the 70s next week.  Gotta love early Autumn in the mid-west, don't know what it's gonna do.

I hear you about the autumn....not just the Mid west this is right here in NS!!……..DD452.jpg.204c76842591f6d9dfad8f6f8c58ae42.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, 06H275 said:

Looks awesome!

:thumbsup:

Thanks 06....Bet the BC coast is beautiful in the fall also....I was there in May and it was beautiful then...…:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hey Keefer, it's currently Fall here, and some leafs are turning colors now, but nothing as cool as your "Awesome Pictures",  (Beautiful)!!!!!!!!!!!!    :drool:

Later bud!

"MONGOOSE"                :peelout:

7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, it's currently Fall here, and some leafs are turning colors now, but nothing as cool as your "Awesome Pictures",  (Beautiful)!!!!!!!!!!!!    :drool:

Later bud!

"MONGOOSE"                :peelout:

Thanks Goose....these pics were taken last year about mid October...we're not quite there yet but the leaves are changing now.

• Like 1

:dance:

I'm heading San Diego way on Friday for a convention.  Gonna be a nice break from this place for a week.

Last drive of the year!

Gonna miss driving this car!

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

:dance:

I'm heading San Diego way on Friday for a convention.  Gonna be a nice break from this place for a week.

Sandy Eggo is beautiful...enjoy your trip Doc.

3 hours ago, 06H275 said:

Last drive of the year!

Gonna miss driving this car!

IMG_0996.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

She's a beauty 06...:worship: ….Always loved that black and gold theme I had it on my 77 Cobra II and my 77 Trans Am.

• Like 2