Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Staff

      ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

          Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

      Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

      If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

She's a beauty 06...:worship: ….Always loved that black and gold theme I had it on my 77 Cobra II and my 77 Trans Am.

Speaking of Trans Am's........ Last night (at 10:00) was the first of a Docu-Series called "Trans Am" on the Discovery Channel.  It is about a Business here in Tallahassee call the "Trans Am Depot" and their owners.  The Restore the Older Trans-Am's and down the road at their other Shop they build NEW Trans-Am's using the new Camaro's.  They own the Rights to "Trans-Am".  Really good show, none of the Yelling and fighting as in the other shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Speaking of Trans Am's........ Last night (at 10:00) was the first of a Docu-Series called "Trans Am" on the Discovery Channel.  It is about a Business here in Tallahassee call the "Trans Am Depot" and their owners.  The Restore the Older Trans-Am's and down the road at their other Shop they build NEW Trans-Am's using the new Camaro's.  They own the Rights to "Trans-Am".  Really good show, none of the Yelling and fighting as in the other shows.

My boss bought one of the older Trans-Am from a company down in Florida possibly that company. Nice car but it seemed a bit over priced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it was my Trans-Am that got me loving it too!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Speaking of Trans Am's........ Last night (at 10:00) was the first of a Docu-Series called "Trans Am" on the Discovery Channel.  It is about a Business here in Tallahassee call the "Trans Am Depot" and their owners.  The Restore the Older Trans-Am's and down the road at their other Shop they build NEW Trans-Am's using the new Camaro's.  They own the Rights to "Trans-Am".  Really good show, none of the Yelling and fighting as in the other shows.

 

Yeah heard about that company their doing great work for sure saw some on youtube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Sandy Eggo is beautiful...enjoy your trip Doc.

I'll see the convention center, my hotel, and the Hard Rock Cafe.  That'll be the extent of my fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

 

Yeah heard about that company their doing great work for sure saw some on youtube.

From what I saw on the Show, they are now doing it all In House.  The make their own Body Parts and they now even do the T-Tops them selves.  They used to send the Cars down south to get the T-Tops done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

From what I saw on the Show, they are now doing it all In House.  The make their own Body Parts and they now even do the T-Tops them selves.  They used to send the Cars down south to get the T-Tops done.

 

I know my 77 Trans Am had different T-tops than any other year they were smaller panels and made by Hurst...from 78 on they were bigger

and not sure who made them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

I know my 77 Trans Am had different T-tops than any other year they were smaller panels and made by Hurst...from 78 on they were bigger

and not sure who made them.

Yeah, you should have seen the Show, they talked all about that.  A Customer bought a 1977 Trans Am thinking it had the other T-Tops (bigger) and had it shipped straight to them with out seeing the Car.  He was super pissed when he found out about the Hurst T-Tops.  Trans Am Depot bought a 1978-1980 T-Top Roof and reskinned the 77 Trans Am.  It was really cool to watch that take place.  Those guys are awesome at what they do.

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, you should have seen the Show, they talked all about that.  A Customer bought a 1977 Trans Am thinking it had the other T-Tops (bigger) and had it shipped straight to them with out seeing the Car.  He was super pissed when he found out about the Hurst T-Tops.  Trans Am Depot bought a 1978-1980 T-Top Roof and reskinned the 77 Trans Am.  It was really cool to watch that take place.  Those guys are awesome at what they do.

 

I bet it was cool.....If I'm not mistaken in 77 the Trans Am's were sent to Hurst to get the T-Tops put in it wasn't done at GM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

 

I bet it was cool.....If I'm not mistaken in 77 the Trans Am's were sent to Hurst to get the T-Tops put in it wasn't done at GM.

That is correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright gentlemen, and everybody else, I'll likely be elsewhere for the next week while I'm in San Diego.  Don't get much online time when I'm at convention.  Got all my ducks in a row; Laika is boarded (and he musta known something was different when I dropped him off at daycare this morning cuz he wasn't in his usual hurry to get into the back when I was leaving :( ); papers are stopped, mail is held.  All I gots to do is pack and make a quick run to Walmart to pick up a couple things, then get on the bus to the airport bright and squirrly at 6:30am.  Y'all be good while I'm gone.  Keith, don't be rubbing nobody's ears together (unless you get video so I can watch it later).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just remember, it is San Diego and NOT Las Vegas........What happens in San Diego will not STAY in San Diego..................:whistling:

 

:hysterical2:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Alright gentlemen, and everybody else, I'll likely be elsewhere for the next week while I'm in San Diego.  Don't get much online time when I'm at convention.  Got all my ducks in a row; Laika is boarded (and he musta known something was different when I dropped him off at daycare this morning cuz he wasn't in his usual hurry to get into the back when I was leaving :( ); papers are stopped, mail is held.  All I gots to do is pack and make a quick run to Walmart to pick up a couple things, then get on the bus to the airport bright and squirrly at 6:30am.  Y'all be good while I'm gone.  Keith, don't be rubbing nobody's ears together (unless you get video so I can watch it later).

 

I promise Doc....Enjoy bud and post pics of the Hard Rock caff Eh!!………….:thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Alright gentlemen, and everybody else, I'll likely be elsewhere for the next week while I'm in San Diego.  Don't get much online time when I'm at convention.  Got all my ducks in a row; Laika is boarded (and he musta known something was different when I dropped him off at daycare this morning cuz he wasn't in his usual hurry to get into the back when I was leaving :( ); papers are stopped, mail is held.  All I gots to do is pack and make a quick run to Walmart to pick up a couple things, then get on the bus to the airport bright and squirrly at 6:30am.  Y'all be good while I'm gone.  Keith, don't be rubbing nobody's ears together (unless you get video so I can watch it later).

Watch out for the women there. Your welcome

 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning all.  According to the News, they are saying that Tallahassee will be seeing a few Rain Drops and a slight Breeze over the next few Days starting around late Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Good Morning all.  According to the News, they are saying that Tallahassee will be seeing a few Rain Drops and a slight Breeze over the next few Days starting around late Tuesday.

You live in Florida. Isn't that a daily occurrence there? :lurk:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

You live in Florida. Isn't that a daily occurrence there? :lurk:

 

 

It was every time I've been there...……….:doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Morning Lobby.

 

Back from a 8 day cruise in the Caribbean.  what a nice break

 

What Islands Jimmer?.....glad you guys had a nice break bud...………:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

You live in Florida. Isn't that a daily occurrence there? :lurk:

 

Yep......pretty much..........:hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope everyone at the Canadian Refinery are all right.   https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Oil-refinery-explosion-in-Canada-shakes-city-of-Saint-John-495952961.html

 

ALSO:  HAPPY CANADIAN THANKS GIVING.................... :woohoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I sure hope everyone at the Canadian Refinery are all right.   https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Oil-refinery-explosion-in-Canada-shakes-city-of-Saint-John-495952961.html

 

ALSO:  HAPPY CANADIAN THANKS GIVING.................... :woohoo:

 

Thanks Tes!!……..:thumbsup: ………..Yes not one person was killed or severely hurt...I've got members of my union working there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HEY again Keefer,  hope all you (Canucks) have a great "Canadian Thanksgiving" and eat lots of Turkey and stuffing!      Also glad to her that none of the workers and your fellow union members were hurt bad in that Canadian Refinery!!!:)     :thumbsup:             Later buddy!

"GOOSE"                      :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next 36 Hours is going to be interesting at the very least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

The next 36 Hours is going to be interesting at the very least.

Stay safe David. How close are you to the Gulf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mongoose said:

HEY again Keefer,  hope all you (Canucks) have a great "Canadian Thanksgiving" and eat lots of Turkey and stuffing!      Also glad to her that none of the workers and your fellow union members were hurt bad in that Canadian Refinery!!!:)     :thumbsup:             Later buddy!

"GOOSE"                      :peelout:

 

Thanks Goose I'm happy for that also...did have a great TG but last night my older Brother had a heart attack and now is getting a triple bypass

by weeks end...heading to Halifax in the morning to be with him..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

The next 36 Hours is going to be interesting at the very least.

 

Stay safe down there Tes…..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Thanks Goose I'm happy for that also...did have a great TG but last night my older Brother had a heart attack and now is getting a triple bypass

by weeks end...heading to Halifax in the morning to be with him..

All the best to your brother Keith.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×