• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

I hope he makes a full recovery, Keith!

• Like 1

Hey Keefer,  very sorry to here about your brother's heart attach!   I'm wishing him a speedy recovery after his surgery and a clean bill of health in the future!   The "Family Unit" means everything good and strong, so please hang in there buddy for you and your's.     Hope everything goes smooth for your older brother, and wishing you all the very best!   :thumbsup:

Later Buddy!

"MONGOOSE"                     :peelout:

On 10/8/2018 at 11:16 AM, svtkeith said:

What Islands Jimmer?.....glad you guys had a nice break bud...………:thumbsup:

Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, St Kitts and St Maarten.

It was a good get away.  To see the devastation in St Maarten was amazing and depressing.  Hurricane Irma did a number on that island.  It looks like it will take many years to recover.

12 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks Goose I'm happy for that also...did have a great TG but last night my older Brother had a heart attack and now is getting a triple bypass

by weeks end...heading to Halifax in the morning to be with him..

Sorry to hear about your brother!!

will keep him in my prayers.

18 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Stay safe David. How close are you to the Gulf?

Thanks.  I am about 35 Miles north.  Looks like it will pass a few Miles West of me.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:24 PM, svtkeith said:

Thanks Goose I'm happy for that also...did have a great TG but last night my older Brother had a heart attack and now is getting a triple bypass

by weeks end...heading to Halifax in the morning to be with him..

Prayers to your Brother Buddy.

Edited by tesgt350

Everything going good here.  Have a bunch of small Branches and Twigs down in my Back Yard and the Roof Vent Cover on my Car Hauler blew off,  but that's about it so far.

48 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Everything going good here.  Have a bunch of small Branches and Twigs down in my Back Yard and the Roof Vent Cover on my Car Hauler blew off,  but that's about it so far.

Good to hear that David. A couple miles to right and you'd be right in it's path. Still surprised you have power.

• Like 1

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers for my brother it's much appreciated...he's resting comfortably but not looking forward to the surgery

but it's got to be done.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, St Kitts and St Maarten.

It was a good get away.  To see the devastation in St Maarten was amazing and depressing.  Hurricane Irma did a number on that island.  It looks like it will take many years to recover.

Gotcha Jimmer......yeah it's very sad indeed when you see such a beautiful place destroyed that way....Pitch and I were in St Maarten we found it

one of our favorites down there...to be honest I would hate to see it this way now....Puerto Rico can't be completely rebuilt yet either.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers for my brother it's much appreciated...he's resting comfortably but not looking forward to the surgery

but it's got to be done.

Hey Keefer,  Please let your brother know that a lot of us out here are pulling for him and wishing him a speedy recovery!  :thumbsup:    In the meantime, you and your's hang in there buddy! :)

Later buddy!

"GOOSE"                          :peelout:

18 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Good to hear that David. A couple miles to right and you'd be right in it's path. Still surprised you have power.

Yeah, Me having Power pissed off a lot of my Friends who lost theirs......:hysterical:

2 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer,  Please let your brother know that a lot of us out here are pulling for him and wishing him a speedy recovery!  :thumbsup:    In the meantime, you and your's hang in there buddy! :)

Later buddy!

"GOOSE"                          :peelout:

Thanks Goose...…..:thumbsup:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, Me having Power pissed off a lot of my Friends who lost theirs...…:hysterical:

Wow just saw pictures on Fox of Mexico Beach and area it looks like an atom bomb was dropped on the place...not ONE house left

that's insane....I feel bad for all the people hope the loss of life is nil but I sure doubt that.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Wow just saw pictures on Fox of Mexico Beach and area it looks like an atom bomb was dropped on the place...not ONE house left

that's insane....I feel bad for all the people hope the loss of life is nil but I sure doubt that.

Yeah, pretty devastating. I think I heard on the news earlier 2 people were reported dead so far but that will probably rise.

I've always said, living close or on the beach is nice, until it isn't.  I live about 3 miles from the Long Island Sound, but that never gets flooded anywhere near people on the south shore living on the Atlantic Ocean. 

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

So far, the count is only 6.  It looks like People actually listened to the Evacuation Order.

14 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

So far, the count is only 6.  It looks like People actually listened to the Evacuation Order.

Yes that's a miracle only 6 were killed...lets hope it stays at 6.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:51 PM, tekheavy said:

Yeah, pretty devastating. I think I heard on the news earlier 2 people were reported dead so far but that will probably rise.

I've always said, living close or on the beach is nice, until it isn't.  I live about 3 miles from the Long Island Sound, but that never gets flooded anywhere near people on the south shore living on the Atlantic Ocean. 

I agree Tek,

Love going to the beach and have thought of buying a condo on the beach.  But, you have more good days than bad.

If the order is given to leave, just leave!

I live at the Atlantic ocean but my house is 65 feet above sea level so it's going to have to flood quite a bit to get to me.....

1 hour ago, 07gt500conv said:

I agree Tek,

Love going to the beach and have thought of buying a condo on the beach.  But, you have more good days than bad.

If the order is given to leave, just leave!

Very true you may have many more good days than bad BUT that one bad day may be a doozy....I agree when told to leave just GO!!!...it's not

that these people are not used to being in a storm area in the south it's a common thing.

On 10/4/2018 at 1:55 PM, svtkeith said:

I promise Doc....Enjoy bud and post pics of the Hard Rock caff Eh!!………….:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, the Hard Rock Cafe closed in Dec (but they're planning to reopen it if they can find the right locale), but I visited the Hard Rock Hotel and added that to my list.  Now 26 Hard Rocks visited. :)  But no pics.  Nothing was worthy of a picture.

31 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Unfortunately, the Hard Rock Cafe closed in Dec (but they're planning to reopen it if they can find the right locale), but I visited the Hard Rock Hotel and added that to my list.  Now 26 Hard Rocks visited. :)  But no pics.  Nothing was worthy of a picture.

Hey as long as you had fun that's the main thing.....26 times!!!!……..:drop:

I survived San Diego.  Next year's convention is in Baltimore.  Looks like Vegas and Orlando (my fave 2 places for conventions) are off the convention circuit cuz the next 4 are Baltimore, Austin, Boston, and Phoenix. WTF.  Electric scooters seem to be the rage in San Diego, as they were everywhere.  I actually took a couple spins on the Lime version, cuz it was faster and easier to get into the Gas Lamp district from my hotel.  And way cheaper than Uber.  I think 4 trips on the scooter only cost me 5 bucks.  Pretty cool ride, I was doing 14 mph down the streets.  Other than clipping the curb on the ramp onto the sidewalk and wiping out, it was cool.  Fortunately my Judo and volleyball training took over on the fall, so it was a very nice tuck and roll, and back to my feet.  Apparently hard rubber tires don't bounce over the curb (which was about 1" high) like I expected they would, but I was dodging a couple other scooters coming from my right and cut the turn onto the ramp a little tighter than I would have otherwise.  No harm, no foul.  I was hearing Howard Cosell in my head - "Down goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier", so I got up laughing.

13 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Hey as long as you had fun that's the main thing.....26 times!!!!……..:drop:

Actually, that's 26 different Hard Rock properties.  No idea the number of visits, cuz I've been to several of them more than once (and Chicago and Detroit several times each cuz they're local).

Saw Kansas Sat night on the "Point of Know Return" tour.  Great show.  Great setlist.  2.5 hours of Kansas.  A must-see show for Kansas fans.  Hopefully a CD of the tour will come out next year like they did with the Leftoverture tour (even tho it wasn't the complete show :( ).

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I survived San Diego.  Next year's convention is in Baltimore.  Looks like Vegas and Orlando (my fave 2 places for conventions) are off the convention circuit cuz the next 4 are Baltimore, Austin, Boston, and Phoenix. WTF.  Electric scooters seem to be the rage in San Diego, as they were everywhere.  I actually took a couple spins on the Lime version, cuz it was faster and easier to get into the Gas Lamp district from my hotel.  And way cheaper than Uber.  I think 4 trips on the scooter only cost me 5 bucks.  Pretty cool ride, I was doing 14 mph down the streets.  Other than clipping the curb on the ramp onto the sidewalk and wiping out, it was cool.  Fortunately my Judo and volleyball training took over on the fall, so it was a very nice tuck and roll, and back to my feet.  Apparently hard rubber tires don't bounce over the curb (which was about 1" high) like I expected they would, but I was dodging a couple other scooters coming from my right and cut the turn onto the ramp a little tighter than I would have otherwise.  No harm, no foul.  I was hearing Howard Cosell in my head - "Down goes Frazier, Down goes Frazier", so I got up laughing.

Oh yes the judo fall....slapping the ole arms as you hit the ground does work......And the ole tuck your head and roll onto your shoulder and back then

off the hip/butt to your feet works also...….:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hey guys, my daughter and son in-law live in SanFrancisco and she had a electric (Battery) scooter  which could do about 18mph, but her hubby had a (boosted board) which can do 22mph!   She couldn't keep up with him, so she sold the scooter, and then bought a (boosted board) for her!   They have added lights to their boards for at night, and they don't own a car anymore, so they use their boards alot to get around for fun, work, or going out to eat, or to just go sight-seeing!!!   :camera:    :thumbsup:

Later Guys!

"MONGOOSE"             :peelout: