• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Monday, Monday.  Took the Mustang to a show Sat afternoon, it was somewhere around 105 with the heat index, so the shade was very handy.  A decent breeze, and cool non-adult beverages made it tolerable.  It was only the 2nd year this group did a car show, so they don't understand that having it from noon to 6pm is gonna be ridiculous.  I debuted the new gold air cleaner that day.  Took the top of the chrome breather I've got, scuffed it a bit, and put 5 coats of gold engine enamel on it, and it looks better.  Matches the valve covers.  Credit to the guy over at VMF that I borrowed the idea from.  Engine compartment was left a mess by the painter, so after I get it cleaned up again, I'll get some new pics.  The heat was so bad that all the car got was a dust off with a California Duster, and the windshield and back window got a quick wipe down (and they were bloody hot).  Didn't even consider doing any detailing.  I'm giving thought to where I want to take it to get some really nice pics taken now that it's done (at least from a visual perspective).  Gonna have to borrow a bud's camera since he's got a nice DSLR and I've just got a simple point and shoot.

Doc, do you have any old abandon gas stations around ya? Or maybe cool looking old warehouses? Just a thought. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Doc, do you have any old abandon gas stations around ya? Or maybe cool looking old warehouses? Just a thought. :thumbsup: 

Abandoned gas stations: yes.  Old: no (at least none that I'm aware of).  Warehouses, yup, a few of those from way back in the day, but not in the part of town I'd be willing to drive the Mustang to.  I'm hoping to get a picture of it with a real Mustang when we do our show, if we can figure out the logistics for where to put the horses, and a place to park the car, and a way to hide the wrangler.  That would be a really cool picture.  I've thought about just hanging some curtains inside the garage and doing it in there.  I figure the idea will come to me at some point just like they always do.  But thanks for the ideas, that gives me a few other things to be on the lookout for.  An old gas station with the old style pumps would be a cool setting.

11 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Abandoned gas stations: yes.  Old: no (at least none that I'm aware of).  Warehouses, yup, a few of those from way back in the day, but not in the part of town I'd be willing to drive the Mustang to.  I'm hoping to get a picture of it with a real Mustang when we do our show, if we can figure out the logistics for where to put the horses, and a place to park the car, and a way to hide the wrangler.  That would be a really cool picture.  I've thought about just hanging some curtains inside the garage and doing it in there.  I figure the idea will come to me at some point just like they always do.  But thanks for the ideas, that gives me a few other things to be on the lookout for.  An old gas station with the old style pumps would be a cool setting.

Old buildings are a good background  as long as there not to big takes away from the car same as pretty girls 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

image4

image3

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Like 2

How about abandoned Sears stores, Toys r Us, Sports Authority, Radio Shacks etc.? We got plenty of em here. :lurk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

?

Edited by mhr1961

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Blind spots? This from the guy chiding us old dudes for not being able to see out of our Corvettes??? :lurk: 

:hysterical: 

The car has blind spots......not me.

ps: no joke here, just saw a horrendous corvette crash on my way out of Dallas about an hour ago. Snapped a couple photos, will post later. 

Edited by mhr1961
  • Like 1

Hey guys. Just a quick fly by for me. Thought I'd say hi. Hope you're all doing great!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

How about abandoned Sears stores, Toys r Us, Sports Authority, Radio Shacks etc.? We got plenty of em here. :lurk:

:doh: 

:lol: 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

It is available PM me your postal addresss sending it via USPS 

Andrew

Hey, I tried to PM you but it says you cannot receive messages. Maybe try to PM me and maybe I can respond to you. Im not sure how it works. Im still kinda new to this stuff LOL

18 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Toys R Us is closing, but not done yet.  The Radio Shack became something else.  Sears is still here, at least as of yesterday, didn't hear if it's getting shut down in the latest round of closings.  There is a old KMart that I think is closed, might have to drive past there and check it out.

29 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Toys R Us is closing, but not done yet.  The Radio Shack became something else.  Sears is still here, at least as of yesterday, didn't hear if it's getting shut down in the latest round of closings.  There is a old KMart that I think is closed, might have to drive past there and check it out.

Where’s your avatar pic taken, Hawk? 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:59 AM, BIKEBOY said:

Who’s Ruf? :lurk: 

He is the guy who would always post what he was eating that day.....  

The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacle.

Morning Coffee.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ViperNC said:

The Lobby.  I might have chosen The Pub, but The Lobby works.  Out for a drive this AM with a friend..... quite the spectacle.

Morning Coffee.jpg

Wow, I guess!! :worship: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViperNC said:

Morning Coffee.jpg

Two of the very "Best"!!!   A picture is worth a thousand words!  This one could be labeled: "Legends At Rest".  Simply "Awesome". 

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

7 hours ago, ViperNC said:

Morning Coffee.jpg

Beautiful pair right there....By the way love the color of your Cobra Blake.....;)

24 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Beautiful pair right there....By the way love the color of your Cobra Blake.....;)

+1

:yahoo:

Keith is back!

10 hours ago, tekheavy said:

:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Secondo said:

+1

Keith is back!

:thumbsup:

Happy 4th Shelby fanatics

• Like 1

Guest markham51
2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Happy July 4th my American buds!!………..:salute:

Happy happy happy happy "Fourth" to all my friends south of the border....:love_shower:

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks and welcome back!

8 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Thanks and welcome back!

Thanks Doogs!!….Have an awesome 4th bud.

14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

I knew you would approve Keith and hope you are well.  Have a great 4th everyone!

Happy Independence Day to my American buds!

:toot:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Welcome back! :rockon:

HEY Kieth is back.................

Happy 4th everyone, I'm spending the day dodging Rain Storms and Mowing.

• Like 1