• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

On 10/26/2018 at 5:43 PM, mhr1961 said:

yep, works like a champ and also makes your grass grow out stronger come spring to choke weeds., you da man!

And to prevent some in the spring.  I didn't get it down last year and had more weed problems this year than I have in the past.  I need to bring in a pro next year to get some stuff done that I can't manage, like a good thatching and reseed, and some crabgrass removal.

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Lemme guess, another business venture? :lurk:

Same Business, just took it to the next level.  HAWK'S FRIENDS, Inc. is now a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit.

Edited by tesgt350

29 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Same Business, just took it to the next level.  HAWK'S FRIENDS, Inc. is now a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit.

Selling used house roof pieces in FLA????……………….:hysterical:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Selling used house roof pieces in FLA????……………….:hysterical:

:whistling:

57 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

I thought the whole idea of having a business was to make a profit. :headscratch:

For most, but I'm not normal..........  :whistling:  None of the Board Members will be paid, including myself.

5 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

mORNING lOBBY,

Did I miss anything??

Just the normal stuff..... oh wait you aren't normal.... :hysterical:

New photo from last weekend gathering.  10 years of happy ownership coming up in December.  Longest I have ever owned a car and it still looks new and puts a smile on my face.  

2018_10_31.jpg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, ViperNC said:

New photo from last weekend gathering.  10 years of happy ownership coming up in December.  Longest I have ever owned a car and it still looks new and puts a smile on my face.  

2018_10_31.jpg

Looks good! I know the feeling about a smile, I've had mine 11 years now... I keep every vehicle 10 plus years. I just put the second set of brakes on my 97 Ranger, put the last ones on in 04!

3 hours ago, ViperNC said:

2018_10_31.jpg

Sweet!!!!…..Those wheels look freaking awesome on that car and the stance is very aggressive looking...….:thumbsup: ….The last of the great looking Mustangs IMO.

• Like 1

Happy Halloween Lobby.  I highly recommend giving a listen to "Van Helsing's Curse".  Great Halloween album.  You can find it and the live concert of it on YouTube.  I got to see it live back in '05.  Don't anybody steal candy from the kiddies tonight.

39 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Halloween Lobby.  I highly recommend giving a listen to "Van Helsing's Curse".  Great Halloween album.  You can find it and the live concert of it on YouTube.  I got to see it live back in '05.  Don't anybody steal candy from the kiddies tonight.

Candy!!! I give out $5 bills.... I still have the first $5 from 25 years ago, nobody comes down my driveway..... I love being out of the way!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Sweet!!!!…..Those wheels look freaking awesome on that car and the stance is very aggressive looking...….:thumbsup: ….The last of the great looking Mustangs IMO.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Candy!!! I give out $5 bills.... I still have the first $5 from 25 years ago, nobody comes down my driveway..... I love being out of the way!

Heres what I`am going to do for ya, I`am going to send you a picture of me in  my halloween costume & a self addressed envelope just pop the fiver in it & mail it out . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

We don't give out candy anymore in Canada we give out cannabis...…..:hysterical:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

We don't give out candy anymore in Canada we give out cannabis...…..:hysterical:

Yeah and as Cheap as you are, you just have the Kids take a toke off the Joint you're already smoken.............:kookie:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah and as Cheap as you are, you just have the Kids take a toke off the Joint you're already smoken.............:kookie:

Well of course!!!...………:hysterical:

Keith, PM your address please. :lurk:

2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Keith, PM your address please. :lurk:

For some reason I can't PM anyone...…:shrug: ….I'll try and see if I can fix that.

For some reason I can't PM anyone...…:shrug: ….I'll try and see if I can fix that.

Naa, I was just joking about needing your address because of the cannabis joke you made. :lol:

23 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Just the normal stuff..... oh wait you aren't normal.... :hysterical:

And you are???  :whistling:

:stirpot:

9 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Naa, I was just joking about needing your address because of the cannabis joke you made. :lol:

Oh!!!!…..:doh: …….That's ok I'll send some US Postal...……..:hysterical:

21 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

I had a total of 3 kids.  My guess is people were out before I got home at 6:15.

WTH is going on with these F-ing people running Kids down at Bus Stops.  The Bus is stopped, Red Lights Flashing, the Red STOP Sign is out WITH Red Lights Flashing and Car are speeding past it anyway.  That's FIVE times in 5 Days now.  Two Days ago, 3 Kids (6, 6 & 9) were killed and a 4th hurt bad a few miles away in S. Georgia, Yesterday a little Boy was hit (5) here in Tallahassee and just today FIVE People in Tampa were hit, 3 Little Kids and 2 Adults.  ALL by people who said they didn't see the Bus until it was to late.  It's Dark and there are several big Red Lights FLASHING for you to STOP. WTH. 

Edited by tesgt350