• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

WTH is going on with these F-ing people running Kids down at Bus Stops.  The Bus is stopped, Red Lights Flashing, the Red STOP Sign is out WITH Red Lights Flashing and Car are speeding past it anyway.  That's FIVE times in 5 Days now.  Two Days ago, 3 Kids (6, 6 & 9) were killed and a 4th hurt bad a few miles away in S. Georgia, Yesterday a little Boy was hit (5) here in Tallahassee and just today FIVE People in Tampa were hit, 3 Little Kids and 2 Adults.  ALL by people who said they didn't see the Bus until it was to late.  It's Dark and there are several big Red Lights FLASHING for you to STOP. WTH. 

Well, I guess if they said they didn't see the bus, or apparently the people they hit, then 1) they should lose their license, cuz they're obviously blind 2) they deserve the death penalty and 3) hopefully they're out of the gene pool before they bred.  Unfortunately, they'll get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again and will be out menacing people again soon.  So much for a justice system.

19 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Heres what I`am going to do for ya, I`am going to send you a picture of me in  my halloween costume & a self addressed envelope just pop the fiver in it & mail it out . 

You got it!!! Send me your picture and I'll send you a picture of a five dollar bill! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

And you are???  :whistling:

:stirpot:

Never said I was.... we have a sign hanging on the wall at home that states "Around here Normal is just a setting on the dryer" :hysterical:

• Like 1

You have a DRYER?  Wow, you must be one of them there Rich Folk I been hearing about......................:worship:

:hysterical:

• Haha 1

They were probably texting on their phones! :fear::club:

On 10/31/2018 at 9:30 AM, Doug_GT350 said:

Looks good! I know the feeling about a smile, I've had mine 11 years now... I keep every vehicle 10 plus years. I just put the second set of brakes on my 97 Ranger, put the last ones on in 04!

Hopefully ya changed the shocks .

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 6:39 AM, tesgt350 said:

Same Business, just took it to the next level.  HAWK'S FRIENDS, Inc. is now a 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit.

What`s your business sell ?

17 hours ago, svtkeith said:

For some reason I can't PM anyone...…:shrug: ….I'll try and see if I can fix that.

That`s because your PMing  under the normal section.

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

WTH is going on with these F-ing people running Kids down at Bus Stops.  The Bus is stopped, Red Lights Flashing, the Red STOP Sign is out WITH Red Lights Flashing and Car are speeding past it anyway.  That's FIVE times in 5 Days now.  Two Days ago, 3 Kids (6, 6 & 9) were killed and a 4th hurt bad a few miles away in S. Georgia, Yesterday a little Boy was hit (5) here in Tallahassee and just today FIVE People in Tampa were hit, 3 Little Kids and 2 Adults.  ALL by people who said they didn't see the Bus until it was to late.  It's Dark and there are several big Red Lights FLASHING for you to STOP. WTH. 

People are traveling way too fast & not paying attention .

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

What`s your business sell ?

The Business was started to put on special Events for our local Veterans that they can attend for free and they can bring a Guest calla "NIGHT TO REMEMBER".  They will be Catered Events with awesome Food, a live DJ, Decorations.  To raise the Money to put these on, I designed a cool Challenge Coin that the Businesses will receive for their $1,000 Sponsorship.  To large Banners will also get printed displaying all the Company Names and they will be thanked thru out the evening.  Only 8 Businesses are needed for the first Event.  I will be doing other things to raise Money as well like selling custom designed Poker Chips and giving away a Late model Mustang.  I hope to give away a Late Model Mustang a Year, maybe do a Classic Mustang every few Years.  None of the Board Members (including myself) will be collecting a salary.

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Hopefully ya changed the shocks .

Nope, not yet! At $30 each they would be worth more than the truck! :hysterical:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Nope, not yet! At $30 each they would be worth more than the truck! :hysterical:

:drop:

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎02 at 10:12 AM, Doug_GT350 said:

:doh:

Okay 07` & `68 both out today oil & filter change winterized & put in for the last time for this season. Short season for me this year not being able to drive from May to the end of July plus the fall weather was all rain.:(  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Okay 07` & `68 both out today oil & filter change winterized & put in for the last time for this season. Short season for me this year not being able to drive from May to the end of July plus the fall weather was all rain.:(  

That sucks Jim..we've had an incredible summer and fall so far but the rain has hit us off and on in the last week...we were the warmest

spot in Canada last night at 19.6c.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

That sucks Jim..we've had an incredible summer and fall so far but the rain has hit us off and on in the last week...we were the warmest

spot in Canada last night at 19.6c.

Wow 19 C is great , we had nothing but rain through October & November so far is rain haven`t seen much of the sun. Its hard doing anything outside with this steady rain

Edited by shelby001
  • Like 1

Happy Monday Lobby!  Having a good day today.  Bears win, Packers lose.  Makes for a nice week.

Some times when I am bored, I create "Car Name" Puzzles, I have created about 100 of them so far.   Here is one of them.  All of the Car Names fit, if a Car Name is two words, remove the space between them.

CAR NAME PUZZLE #007.docx

Edited by tesgt350

On 11/5/2018 at 10:48 AM, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Monday Lobby!  Having a good day today.  Bears win, Packers lose.  Makes for a nice week.

:nonono:

:dance: :bliss: :victory: :woohoo: :bananapiano: :cheerleader: :party: :banvictory: :toot: :rockon: :happyfeet: :headspin: :yahoo: :clapping:

:yup:

19 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Some times when I am bored, I create "Car Name" Puzzles, I have created about 100 of them so far.   Here is one of them.  All of the Car Manes fit, if a Car Name is two words, remove the space between them.

CAR NAME PUZZLE #007.docx

"Car Manes" WTF is a Car mane? If you meant "car name" I sincerely hope you double checked your spelling in the puzzle.... :hysterical:

42 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

"Car Manes" WTF is a Car mane? If you meant "car name" I sincerely hope you double checked your spelling in the puzzle.... :hysterical:

My Bad.................... Some times I see myself pressing one key and for some reason, it turns out to be a different key, not sure why though.

Edited by tesgt350

On 11/1/2018 at 10:29 AM, tesgt350 said:

One Word:

TEXTING

Good news y'all, I re-upped yesterday!!!  Another year to come.  Whaaaaahoooooo!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

One Word:

TEXTING

I agree there's a 90% chance they were texting....anyone that don't stop for a school bus and kills a kid should be behind bars for the rest

of their breathing days IMO.

56 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Good news y'all, I re-upped yesterday!!!  Another year to come.  Whaaaaahoooooo!!!!!!!

Re-upped????……….:headscratch:

10 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Re-upped????……….:headscratch:

He re-upped his membership at the Mustang Ranch in Nevada.  :whistling:

Edited by tesgt350

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

He re-upped his membership at the Mustang Ranch in Navada.  :whistling:

Ahhhhh Gotcha!!!!!...……….:hysterical:

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

He re-upped his membership at the Mustang Ranch in Navada.  :whistling:

Where is Navada? :headscratch: