• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

2 hours ago, jerseygator said:

:lurk:

Hey Gate!!!!!....How the heck are ya bud?....hope all is well in your neck of the woods and stick around bud...…:victory:

• Like 1

Keith Thanks :mail:          Hope everyone here is behaving been having problems with my  computer mainly provider problems.

Hey Tek is that C  H  E  V  Y logo allowed on this forum  had to see your you get your knuckles rapped .:hysterical:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Keith Thanks :mail:          Hope everyone here is behaving been having problems with my  computer mainly provider problems.

Hey Tek is that C  H  E  V  Y logo allowed on this forum  had to see your you get your knuckles rapped .:hysterical:

Had it for a couple of weeks now. So far. so good. :shrug:

But thanks for bringing attention to it. :lurk:

4 hours ago, shelby001 said:

You're welcome Jim...enjoy the Holidays with the Fam Jam!!……….:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Had it for a couple of weeks now. So far. so good. :shrug:

But thanks for bringing attention to it. :lurk:

You have a Chevy logo?...where?...……….:whistling:

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 1:14 PM, DrHawkeye said:

Lots of happy people round these parts today.  Bears clinched the division by beating the hated Cheeseheads, and kept them from getting to the playoffs.  It's a great day to be a BEARS fan.  Bears go worst to first.  WhooooHooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::clapping::happyfeet:

Hey Doc,   Enjoy it while you can!   I guess it's the Bears turn now for a while!   The Pack will probably take a couple of years to try and get back to their former glory after losing their coach and searching for a new coach to lead them!    They also need a few new good players, and we also need Aaron to be healthy and on target!!!    :thumbsup:    

It's the "Monsters of the Midway's"  turn for a while now!!       You Bear's fans have waited for this for quite awhile!!!         Packer-Bear's games have been very entertaining over the years, especially with George H. and Vince L.  !!!             Competition is good, and it makes a Team better, so let the (Great Rivalry) continue!!!      Later!       "MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

On 6/27/2018 at 7:40 PM, Secondo said:

+1 and if we didn't have these topics, there would be very little to no traffic on this site. And TS's own directors setup Facebook pages and actually encourage  TS users to go there!

IMO they both have their place.  The forums are much better for planning an event, having a long conversation with a lot of people, or documenting something.  FB is good for sharing pics and stories on the fly. 

FB also absolutely dominates the known universe when it comes to seeing diverse pictures on a regular basis with little to no effort.  Examples of pages I follow are Steam Engines, Apple II Enthusiasts, Brass Era Car Lovers, and CDF/Cal Fire History.  In one simple place I see all kinds of pictures and stories from all kinds of sources.  Of course I'm also part of dozens of car specific forums from the Model T to the Terlingua.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Hey Gate!!!!!....How the heck are ya bud?....hope all is well in your neck of the woods and stick around bud...…:victory:

Hey Keith! 

Doing great. I’m a grandpappy! 

Hope all is well with you and your family  

Merry Christmas to NTT old and new!

Couldnt say “Lobby”. :airquote: 

Just doesn’t feel right. :shrug:

11 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

IMO they both have their place.  The forums are much better for planning an event, having a long conversation with a lot of people, or documenting something.  FB is good for sharing pics and stories on the fly. 

FB also absolutely dominates the known universe when it comes to seeing diverse pictures on a regular basis with little to no effort.  Examples of pages I follow are Steam Engines, Apple II Enthusiasts, Brass Era Car Lovers, and CDF/Cal Fire History.  In one simple place I see all kinds of pictures and stories from all kinds of sources.  Of course I'm also part of dozens of car specific forums from the Model T to the Terlingua.  

That’s a great point. I am now an admin of TeamShelby Northeast NJ on Facebook. We need to encourage crossing over. For exactly the reasons you stated. 

6 hours ago, jerseygator said:

Hey Keith! 

Doing great. I’m a grandpappy! 

Hope all is well with you and your family  

Merry Christmas to NTT old and new!

Couldnt say “Lobby”. :airquote: 

Just doesn’t feel right. :shrug:

Wow Gate a huge congrats on the Grand kid bud....:victory: …..All is well on the home front here thanks....NTT it is bud still miss the old days.

Merry Christmas to you and family and all the best for 19!!!!!...…….:thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jerseygator said:

That’s a great point. I am now an admin of TeamShelby Northeast NJ on Facebook. We need to encourage crossing over. For exactly the reasons you stated. 

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Hey Keet!!!! Danke!!:mail:

Yur welcome Woody!!!!!......How the heck have you bin?...…….:victory:

Video of when that tsunami hit that concert in Indonesia last night. How do they not have some type of warning system for this. :nonono:

Edited by tekheavy

10 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Video of when that tsunami hit that concert in Indonesia last night. How do they not have some type of warning system for this. :nonono:

Yeah no kidding that's freaking insane...it's not like it never happens in that area.....:doh:

23 hours ago, ViperNC said:

Facebook..... you won't ever catch me on there.  Not to mention their questionable ethics... This is as close to social media as I get both professionally and personally. 

Yup, that's how I feel about Facebook.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

KEith,

Thank you, much appreciated.  :mail:

:thumbsup: 

Yur welcome Jimmer!!…..Merry Christmas to you and family bud...enjoy!!!!…………:victory:

On 12/24/2018 at 5:40 PM, svtkeith said:

:thumbsup: 

Yur welcome Jimmer!!…..Merry Christmas to you and family bud...enjoy!!!!…………:victory:

Hope you and your family had a great Christmas also.

36 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Hope you and your family had a great Christmas also.

We did thanks!!

Happy Boxing Day to all the Canucks here.  I hope you don't get buried in all the boxes.

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Boxing Day to all the Canucks here.  I hope you don't get buried in all the boxes.

Thanks Doc!!….Happy whatever day you guys call it in the US...…:thumbsup: