Happy Tuesday.  Typical midwest weather here.  51 yesterday.  in the 20s tomorrow.  Had half inch of rain yesterday.  Woulda been a nice snow if it had been cold enough.  Hopefully the shop can get the Mustang aligned before the snow comes this weekend.  Took them 4 hours to get one side done Sat.  And I didn't hear from them yesterday, so I guess they're still tinkering with it.  Good thing I know the owner of the shop or I'd be worried.  And he said when he did some front end stuff to the son's '65, it took several hours to get the alignment close.

We're getting the same crap here always snow changing to rain...one day it's -20 next day it's +20...Wish it would stay cold and just snow....:doh:

Little change here in the middle of the Pacific.  80 degrees today, 68 tonight.  Mostly clear skies with a few passing clouds and sprinkles to keep the daily rainbows in sight and waterfalls flowing.  There is a light breeze of about 10 mph.  Sea temp is runing 77 degress and surf from 3 to 8 feet with bikinis all over the beach.  There is snow on tp of Mauna Kea but we like our snow with flavored syrup in a paper cone at the beach.  No winterizing of the Shelbys needed. :cool:

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

We're getting the same crap here always snow changing to rain...one day it's -20 next day it's +20...Wish it would stay cold and just snow....:doh:

:violin:

1 hour ago, 66GT350PS said:

Little change here in the middle of the Pacific.  80 degrees today, 68 tonight.  Mostly clear skies with a few passing clouds and sprinkles to keep the daily rainbows in sight and waterfalls flowing.  There is a light breeze of about 10 mph.  Sea temp is runing 77 degress and surf from 3 to 8 feet with bikinis all over the beach.  There is snow on tp of Mauna Kea but we like our snow with flavored syrup in a paper cone at the beach.  No winterizing of the Shelbys needed. :cool:

:club:

Don't forget to add a little volcano action with smoke and soot!

9 hours ago, Secondo said:

:club:

Don't forget to add a little volcano action with smoke and soot!

Volcanoes are quiet for last couple of months so far.  And hundreds of miles away on different island from me and my zoom-zoom toys.:cool:

On 1/5/2019 at 9:25 AM, svtkeith said:

Gate forgot to ask when you said you were going to be a Grand Pa.....which one of your kids is having the child?...Hunter or your daughter which I can't remember

her name right now.....:shrug:

Keith,

Gate's Daughter, Taylor had the baby.  She named him Killian

6 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Volcanoes are quiet for last couple of months so far.  And hundreds of miles away on different island from me and my zoom-zoom toys.:cool:

Well that's good! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Keith,

Gate's Daughter, Taylor had the baby.  She named him Killian

Ahhhhh gotcha!!….Thanks Jimmer.

Hey if you're in contact with Gate give him all my best for Taylor and little Killian....AND a big congrats to him for becoming a GP....

Yippee, got the Mustang back last night.  The boss drove it to the club meeting, and I got it from there.  He said he was really impressed with the parts that I put in, and wishes he had known about that kit before he did his son's, he woulda used the same one.  No twisties to take it on last night on the drive home, but it seemed like there was less play in the steering wheel, and felt like turns were a little tighter.  I'll play on some twisties in the spring and really check it out.  Now to get the door working right, and some paint issues fixed.

25 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Yippee, got the Mustang back last night.  The boss drove it to the club meeting, and I got it from there.  He said he was really impressed with the parts that I put in, and wishes he had known about that kit before he did his son's, he woulda used the same one.  No twisties to take it on last night on the drive home, but it seemed like there was less play in the steering wheel, and felt like turns were a little tighter.  I'll play on some twisties in the spring and really check it out.  Now to get the door working right, and some paint issues fixed.

Glad to hear all went well Doc.....:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

It's Friday!!!  And snow is coming!!!  And donuts came!!!

57 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

It's Friday!!!  And snow is coming!!!  And donuts came!!!

Donuts came??…….Boy you guys in Chicago got crazy donuts!!…………:hysterical:

• Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:16 PM, svtkeith said:

Wish you were here.........................................:hysterical:

summer-snowman.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

34 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Wish you were her.........................................:hysterical:

summer-snowman.jpg

Her who?...………:headscratch:

54 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Her who?...………:headscratch:

Fixed it.......

OK, how many of you let your TEENS drive your Cars................you may have second thoughts now after reading this.................

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Police-Teen-driver-crashes-trying-Bird-Box-blindfold-challenge-504227421.html

Talk to your Kids.

40 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

OK, how many of you let your TEENS drive your Cars................you may have second thoughts now after reading this.................

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Police-Teen-driver-crashes-trying-Bird-Box-blindfold-challenge-504227421.html

Talk to your Kids.

Kids today go out of their way to find ways to kill themselves......I didn't have to talk to my boys they had more common sense than that.

• Like 1

Hey BB, is the Shelby GT in the back your old Car? (Beside)

49705007_1921555004639242_7755420234479042560_n.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Hey BB, is the Shelby GT in the back your old Car?

49705007_1921555004639242_7755420234479042560_n.jpg

Damn it sure looks like it...……….:thumbsup:

On 1/11/2019 at 10:15 AM, svtkeith said:

Donuts came??…….Boy you guys in Chicago got crazy donuts!!…………:hysterical:

The rep did come from Chicago, so maybe she brought some from there.

I actually had to move snow around my driveway yesterday.  Less than 2", but the plow driver put about 6 at the end of the driveway, so I had to move that, and since it was going pretty quick, just finished the whole driveway.  At least the newspaper delivery person will be able to get into the drive and get the papers on the porch where they belong, instead of the driveway.  If it wasn't for other people using my driveway, I wouldn't bother.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:25 AM, svtkeith said:

Gate forgot to ask when you said you were going to be a Grand Pa.....which one of your kids is having the child?...Hunter or your daughter which I can't remember

her name right now.....:shrug:

It’s my daughter Taylor. His name is Killian Bradley Miller. What a blessing.