• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
    • ForumAdmin

* * * 2019 TS VEGAS BASH TICKETS AVAILABLE * * *   01/24/2019

2019 Bash Tickets

16 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Don't tell me the alligators are frozen in the swamps and lizards falling out of the trees again...…….:hysterical:

They are in North Carolina.

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Alligators-freeze-in-North-Carolina-swamp-with-noses-above-ice-504815811.html

19 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Don't tell me the alligators are frozen in the swamps and lizards falling out of the trees again...…….:hysterical:

:hysterical2:

23 hours ago, svtkeith said:

That's about -22C here...…..we had those temps in December and through to the middle of January and now this warm crap.

So how is Canada missing all this lovely Arctic air?  Canada is between the Arctic and us, so it's gotta be getting it somewhere.

• Like 1

Weatherman said that we've gotten 24.5" of snow since Jan 10.  I'm building walls around my yard to keep out the white walkers.  Winter is here.  I had to be careful not to bury my mailbox last night, the snow is piled as high as it is.  But I think we're getting rain this weekend with temps in the 40s before we have any more snow.

Polar Vortex dropping down to  Iowa and other parts of the country. Record lows projected -30 with wind chills of -55. Ugh!!

• Sad 1

On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎29 at 11:50 AM, DrHawkeye said:

So how is Canada missing all this lovely Arctic air?  Canada is between the Arctic and us, so it's gotta be getting it somewhere.

Canada is 6000 miles wide....That cold is in the central provinces like Alberta.. Manitoba area but we're way east of that like 3000 miles away...

We used to get temps like that from December to March but not anymore we just get a day here and there now.

• Like 1

Got down to 66 degrees last night here. Brrrr....;)

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Got down to 66 degrees last night here. Brrrr....;)

Be careful and stay safe in that extreme cold...………………..:hysterical:

• Haha 2

I need to get a shirt saying "I survived the Polar Vortex 2019".  We used to do those for blizzards back in the '70s.  We didn't quite make -30, was only -27 this morning at 7am.  That tied the record low.  And we only tied the record cold high, at -14 for yesterday.  I was hoping for some records to be broken.  Now I'm bummed.  I'll never beat the -87 windchill we had in 1982.

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2019 at 12:55 PM, svtkeith said:

Canada is 6000 miles wide....That cold is in the central provinces like Alberta.. Manitoba area but we're way east of that like 3000 miles away...

We used to get temps like that from December to March but not anymore we just get a day here and there now.

Time to move??  :hide:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 07gt500conv said:

Time to move??  :hide:

Yeah to Chicago where it's cold...………:happyfeet:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Yeah to Chicago where it's cold...………:happyfeet:

It'll be raining this weekend, then snowing middle of next week.

I just want to say how proud I am that I was able to be a part of the new all-time record low for Rockford.  We got to -31 yesterday.  It was so special and I'm very moved by it. :clapping::yahoo::happyfeet:

53 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

It'll be raining this weekend, then snowing middle of next week.

Well I can get that here...I'll stay!!………..:hysterical:

46 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Just learned Ruf has passed away. Rest in peace my friend. :cry:

WTH......I thought he was doing better?  RIP Ruf.

Yeah thought so too...…...RIP Ruff.

Don't think he had any family close by just wonder what's going to happen to Vinnie..Bugatti and the Kittie ?

I met Ruf in 2008 at the AprilFest OBX event he helped put together with Orf back in the day..... RIP

RufStang.jpg

P1010791.JPG

Aprilfest8.JPG

Edited by 08SGT1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Yeah thought so too...…...RIP Ruff.

Don't think he had any family close by just wonder what's going to happen to Vinnie..Bugatti and the Kittie ?

Yeah, that's right, forgot about his dogs and cat. I know he has a daughter nearby but I don't think they were very close. Hope somebody notifies her,

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Yeah, that's right, forgot about his dogs and cat. I know he has a daughter nearby but I don't think they were very close. Hope somebody notifies her,

Oh ok there is family near by...Yeah I knew he wasn't close to many of his family just his Mom and she passed away some years back...I would hope

his daughter would take care of the animals good lord...If not maybe his neighbors will no doubt take them to a shelter...It's sad for them as all they

knew was Ruff and I know he had issues but think he took good care of them....If I lived close by I sure would take the animals at least..Sad really.

1 hour ago, 08SGT1234 said:

I met Ruf in 2008 at the AprilFest OBX event he helped put together with Orf back in the day..... RIP

RufStang.jpg

P1010791.JPG

Aprilfest8.JPG

Thanks for posting this 08...…….:thumbsup:

I am sorry to hear about the Death of Ruf. I met him in 2008 when I attended the Nags Head event. His X Christine died last year as well. Here is a pic from the Nags Head event of Me, ORF, Ruf and SCGT500. Also a picture of Christine. May they both Rest in Peace. 

ORF, Ruf, SCGT, Grabber.jpg

Christine.jpg

• Like 1

I remember getting Ruf this bumper sticker. He was quite proud of it. "God created man first. You need a Rufdraft before a masterpiece". 

Rufdraft 2 Nags Head  Kitty Hawk event 4-14-07 023 small.jpg

Rufdraft Nags Head  Kitty Hawk event 4-14-07 022 small.jpg

Rufdraft 3 Nags Head  Kitty Hawk event 4-14-07 123 small.jpg

Edited by Grabber
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 08SGT1234 said:

If anyone is interested....
https://www.paulfuneralhome.com/obituary/bryan-oesterre

32 minutes ago, Grabber said:

I am sorry to hear about the Death of Ruf. I met him in 2008 when I attended the Nags Head event. His X Christine died last year as well. Here is a pic from the Nags Head event of Me, ORF, Ruf and SCGT500. Also a picture of Christine. May they both Rest in Peace. 

ORF, Ruf, SCGT, Grabber.jpg

Christine.jpg

ich

Great memories... thanks for posting this Rob.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Clicking on that but it won't open 08...………..:shrug:

When I open it, this is what it says: 

Bryan Oesterreich

January 31, 2019

Mr. Bryan Oesterreich, age 68, a resident of Washington, died Thursday, January 31, 2019 at Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington.

Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Paul Funeral Home & Crematory in Washington