1 hour ago, Grabber said:

When I open it, this is what it says: 

Bryan Oesterreich

January 31, 2019

Mr. Bryan Oesterreich, age 68, a resident of Washington, died Thursday, January 31, 2019 at Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington.

Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by Paul Funeral Home & Crematory in Washington

Ok thanks Rob.....Just hope he wasn't alone at the end but sure sounds that way the way the arrangements read.

I looked at his Facebook page. No comments about his passing on that page. A recent 12/27/18 pic of him and his dog showed him pretty skinny. Another post on that page showed he may of been fighting this since october 2018. 

This was Ruf on 12/27/18. Last known photo of him. It was on his FB page. 

facebook_1549246343735.jpg

7 minutes ago, Grabber said:

I looked at his Facebook page. No comments about his passing on that page. A recent 12/27/18 pic of him and his dog showed him pretty skinny. Another post on that page showed he may of been fighting this since october 2018. 

You're obviously on the wrong page. Plenty of comments and recent pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.oesterreich

10 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

You're obviously on the wrong page. Plenty of comments and recent pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.oesterreich

I am glad to hear that. I have not been in contact with Ruf for over 5 years and was not his FB friend, so only a few pics and comments show up. I hope he did not die alone.

18 minutes ago, Grabber said:

This was Ruf on 12/27/18. Last known photo of him. It was on his FB page. 

facebook_1549246343735.jpg

RIP BUDDY.

2 minutes ago, Grabber said:

I am glad to hear that. I have not been in contact with Ruf for over 5 years and was not his FB friend, so only a few pics and comments show up. I hope he did not die alone.

Yeah, I only recently friended him on FB. I guess as a friend, you see more comments and pictures.

GO PATS.......13 to 3  :happyfeet:

5 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Yeah, I only recently friended him on FB. I guess as a friend, you see more comments and pictures.

Did he have anyone by his side ? I hope so.

2 minutes ago, Grabber said:

Did he have anyone by his side ? I hope so.

I don't think so. Last I heard, the cancer was gone. Not sure what happened.

5 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Well dam. I hate to hear that. I wonder if he believed in God ?

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

If so that's very sad.

10 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

GO PATS.......13 to 3  :happyfeet:

And was one of the worst Superbowl's ever.  What an awful game and it could be argued that neither team deserved to be there due to terrible play calls in the NFC and AFC championship games.  Not that I care about any of these teams, but a Saints v Chiefs game would have been far more entertaining to watch.  

1 hour ago, ViperNC said:

And was one of the worst Superbowl's ever.  What an awful game and it could be argued that neither team deserved to be there due to terrible play calls in the NFC and AFC championship games.  Not that I care about any of these teams, but a Saints v Chiefs game would have been far more entertaining to watch.  

Very True.  This Game was also classified as the lowest scoring Super Bowl ever.  From what I hear, I am glad I missed the Half Time Show.

A few weeks ago, he had posted the cancer was gone.  I friended him on FB last year??  I think and we talked or commented sporadicly.  

Then, I seen the post of him passing the other day and was shocked.  Passed it on to the NTT on Facebook and stopped by here to say Hello

Defense wins championships.  Did the offenses just suck, or were the defenses creating it?  Da BEARS showed the league how to stop the Rams, so the Pats learned well.  Only decent commercials were the NFL 100 celebration dinner, and the Bud Light Game of Thrones.  The rest mostly sucked worse than the game did.

10 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

A few weeks ago, he had posted the cancer was gone.  I friended him on FB last year??  I think and we talked or commented sporadicly.  

Then, I seen the post of him passing the other day and was shocked.  Passed it on to the NTT on Facebook and stopped by here to say Hello

Coulda been anything, just having cancer doesn't mean that's gonna kill you.  He coulda had a heart attack, or pneumonia (especially bad if he was getting chemo), or been struck by lightning.

28 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Coulda been anything, just having cancer doesn't mean that's gonna kill you.  He coulda had a heart attack, or pneumonia (especially bad if he was getting chemo), or been struck by lightning.

Agreed

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Agreed, I just hope he didn't follow his Ex-Wife's path.

Watching this, I started wondering what would it take for Ford to make the Mustang "All Wheel Drive"........... Dodge did it with the Challenger.

7 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

That's what I was thinking but he loved his pets to much to leave them fend for themselves...I think.

• Like 1

There have been several articles out about a possible All Wheel Drive Mustang that came out out over a year ago. Some of it is on competitors' websites so I wont post them here. You can just Google "All Wheel Drive Mustang" and plenty of articles pop up about it.  Ford has already done an all wheel drive prototype 52 years ago on a 1965 Mustang. It's not rocket surgery. If they see a decent market for it they will build one and if they ever do it may likely be a hybrid type system. 

7 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I doubt he went that way, but you never know what's inside someone's head. And I agree with Keith, he loved his pets too much to leave them alone without him.

Morning, going to be a nice Day Today.  Low 70's, slight Breeze, Blue Sky's with a wisp of White Clouds and Birds singing Flowers are even starting to bloom...............................:yahoo:

10 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I doubt he went that way, but you never know what's inside someone's head. And I agree with Keith, he loved his pets too much to leave them alone without him.

That thought did cross my mind as well. I did see someone posted on his FB page that she was going to take care of the pets.

RIP Ruf... gone way too soon.