• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
    • ForumAdmin

* * * 2019 TS VEGAS BASH TICKETS AVAILABLE * * *   01/24/2019

2019 Bash Tickets

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Yeah I hear you Doc...Just wait 5 minutes and the weather will change...Right now it's raining to beat the band out there...…:banghead:

It is supposed to rain here on Sunday.

58 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Hope everyone has a good weekend

You too Jimmer...……….:thumbsup:

• Like 1

When everyone was posting pics of Ruffy, I was looking for this one but could not find it.  Burnout Boy (Pete) posted it on FB this morning.

This was my first encounter with any NTT members back in 2013.  We met in Asheville for a car show.  We all bet Bryan would back out at the last moment.  But he ended up showing up for the day.

NTT members in the picture (left to right):  Myself, Burnout Boy (JerseyGator), Steve (BossDoc) and Ruffy (Bryan).  That was a great weekend!

RIP Bryan (Ruffy)

Image may contain: 4 people, including Commador Durham and Peter N Miller, people smiling, people standing, car, tree and outdoor

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 07gt500conv said:

When everyone was posting pics of Ruffy, I was looking for this one but could not find it.  Burnout Boy (Pete) posted it on FB this morning.

This was my first encounter with any NTT members back in 2013.  We met in Asheville for a car show.  We all bet Bryan would back out at the last moment.  But he ended up showing up for the day.

NTT members in the picture (left to right):  Myself, Burnout Boy (JerseyGator), Steve (BossDoc) and Ruffy (Bryan).  That was a great weekend!

RIP Bryan (Ruffy)

Image may contain: 4 people, including Commador Durham and Peter N Miller, people smiling, people standing, car, tree and outdoor

Awesome picture Jimmer.....Just wonder what happened to Steve...I don't know if anyone is in touch with him I've always sent

him a Christmas card but never did get a reply....Hope all is well with him and family...back in the NTT days he had called me one

Sunday and we spoke for 3 hours he seemed like a very nice guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Awesome picture Jimmer.....Just wonder what happened to Steve...I don't know if anyone is in touch with him I've always sent

him a Christmas card but never did get a reply....Hope all is well with him and family...back in the NTT days he had called me one

After that trip, Steve and I talked off and on for a year or so, then did not hear from him again.  He was going thru "life" and was getting by at that time.

When we first met the day before the picture, I got the feeling we were not getting along.  The next day we acted like best friends.  He was a terrific person and his wife was wonderful.

Those were good times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 07gt500conv said:

After that trip, Steve and I talked off and on for a year or so, then did not hear from him again.  He was going thru "life" and was getting by at that time.

When we first met the day before the picture, I got the feeling we were not getting along.  The next day we acted like best friends.  He was a terrific person and his wife was wonderful.

Those were good times.

That they were Jimmer...….Wish I knew how he is doing I know just before he dropped off the radar on NTT he was having kidney issues.

I really don't know of anyone that has been in touch with him in years now.

• Sad 1

I just renewed my TS Membership.......... very easy this time.

:dance:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

How much is it now?.....Planning on doing that now that I'm not being told to...…….:cool:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

How much is it now?.....Planning on doing that now that I'm not being told to...…….:cool:

I got an Email from them this morning, paid with Credit Card using the Links in the Email, and sent an Email to the person handling the Tee Shirts and printed my Receipt.  It was still $49.99

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I got an Email from them this morning, paid with Credit Card using the Links in the Email, and sent an Email to the person handling the Tee Shirts and printed my Receipt.  It was still $49.99

Ok thanks Tes…..:thumbsup:

• Like 1

It's even Snowing in Las Vegas.................................:shrug:

AND in Hawaii..................... WTH.......:kookie:

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Snow-slams-Northwest-again-and-even-Hawaii-gets-some-505717361.html

Edited by tesgt350
  • Haha 1

We got more snow and ice last night, and schools are closed again.  At this rate the kids won't have any summer break.  And tonight is club meeting, and I don't expect to see many Mustangs, except for the 3 or 4 that are dailies.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 6:59 AM, svtkeith said:

FYI...I still had Snake Docs number so I sent him a text. He says howdy to everyone. He got out of performance cars years ago bought a camper and a pick-up and moved outside of Nashville. I let him know about Ruf.

17 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

FYI...I still had Snake Docs number so I sent him a text. He says howdy to everyone. He got out of performance cars years ago bought a camper and a pick-up and moved outside of Nashville. I let him know about Ruf.

Awesome Doogs thanks for the info on Steve....Glad to hear all is ok...Hey tell him to come back he don't need no performance car.....:shrug:

• Like 1

Snow storm tomorrow!!!...……:happyfeet: ……..About time the ground is bare as a babies rear gear...……:doh: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

:violin:

Hey Keefer, do you want some "SNOW", because you can have "ALL" mine!!!      Just come and get it!!!      LOL         :hysterical2:

2 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, do you want some "SNOW", because you can have "ALL" mine!!!      Just come and get it!!!      LOL         :hysterical2:

That's ok Goose I'll leave the trucks home we'll have some tomorrow!!….But thanks for the offer!!………..:hysterical:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

That's ok Goose I'll leave the trucks home we'll have some tomorrow!!….But thanks for the offer!!………..:hysterical:

:hat_tip:      :thumbsup:

For some reason the schools are closed again today.  We only got a couple inches of snow yesterday, but it's blowing really good, so north-south roads are getting covered.  But it's sunny outside, and I'm hoping my driveway will clear itself today.  We might even get above freezing tomorrow. But then it's down again for the weekend, with possible more snow.  Ain't the mid-west grand?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

For some reason the schools are closed again today.  We only got a couple inches of snow yesterday, but it's blowing really good, so north-south roads are getting covered.  But it's sunny outside, and I'm hoping my driveway will clear itself today.  We might even get above freezing tomorrow. But then it's down again for the weekend, with possible more snow.  Ain't the mid-west grand?

Git your A$$ out there and clear that Driveway, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, now GIT. ...............................  :hysterical2:

:hide:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Yeah like Tes said git out there and shovel.....OR tie a board to yur pup and he'll plow the driveway for you.....:hysterical:

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2019 at 1:16 PM, Doug_GT350 said:

I was just going to post your post from FB.  Thanks for reaching out Doogie

On 2/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, tesgt350 said:

When I got Home from Work today, My TS Membership Kit was waiting for me........:happyfeet:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I will try to remember to do that when I get home today.  Very Cool Swag.

22 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Git your A$$ out there and clear that Driveway, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, now GIT. ...............................  :hysterical2:

:hide:

I'm someone who likes to work smart, so if nature can put it there, nature can take it away.  It can stay til spring for all I care, it's not affecting anything by being covered with snow.