1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

:headscratch:

Some how, I Quoted the wrong Post..............................:whistling:   :headspin:  

Edited by tesgt350

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

:headscratch:

I Quoted the Wrong Post.............:whistling:     :shrug:

Good News and Bad News about Tallahassee FL................. GOOD:  WE'RE NUMBER #1 ............BAD: For having the Highest Crime in Florida......... Just yesterday, 3 Murders and one Shot but Lived.  The really sad thing is, the only thing our City & County Commissioners have tried to do in the past Year is, they wanted to spend over $60 Million Dollars to MOVE our Police Station into the High Crime area thinking THAT will fix the Problem.

19 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Good News and Bad News about Tallahassee FL................. GOOD:  WE'RE NUMBER #1 ............BAD: For having the Highest Crime in Florida......... Just yesterday, 3 Murders and one Shot but Lived.  The really sad thing is, the only thing our City & County Commissioners have tried to do in the past Year is, they wanted to spend over $60 Million Dollars to MOVE our Police Station into the High Crime area thinking THAT will fix the Problem.

We're right up there with you...There was 2 murders in the last 40 years in this area...…….:drop: …….Yeah saw that Tallahassee was bad for that

sure sucks.

8 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

don't forget Helaina's GTH!

Don't know her or her car but thanks for pointing that out Doogs.....I actually drove in both Dan's and Jimmers Mustangs before.

Tuesday.  Cold and snowy, or at least supposed to be snowy.  Haven't seen it yet, but the weather people talk about it.  Wish I could do a job that bad and still be employed.  And I'm getting a kick out of all the people that are talking about how a groundhog supposedly didn't see his shadow a few weeks ago, so spring will be coming early.  Huh?  Can't change the seasons, so I have no idea what these people are thinking. But I saw a couple funny bumper stickers yesterday, one said "The Christian Right is neither of those".  Can't remember the other one, but I liked them both.

5 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Tuesday.  Cold and snowy, or at least supposed to be snowy.  Haven't seen it yet, but the weather people talk about it.  Wish I could do a job that bad and still be employed.  And I'm getting a kick out of all the people that are talking about how a groundhog supposedly didn't see his shadow a few weeks ago, so spring will be coming early.  Huh?  Can't change the seasons, so I have no idea what these people are thinking. But I saw a couple funny bumper stickers yesterday, one said "The Christian Right is neither of those".  Can't remember the other one, but I liked them both.

This time of year is our "Wintmmer", Part Winter part Summer, 30-40 at Night 70-80 during the Day.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

The people that believe in the groundhog also believe in the Easter bunny...……..:doh:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Don't know her or her car but thanks for pointing that out Doogs.....I actually drove in both Dan's and Jimmers Mustangs before.

she use to be on here awhile ago, she went by "Herpony68" she's been on quite a few events.... oh wait you weren't.... so nevermind :hysterical:

2 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

she use to be on here awhile ago, she went by "Herpony68" she's been on quite a few events.... oh wait you weren't.... so nevermind :hysterical:

True!!………..:hysterical:

8 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

You need to run for Mayor. :lurk:

15 hours ago, tekheavy said:

You need to run for Mayor. :lurk:

OH HELLNO.......... Our last Mayor is going up on Charges soon.........I am running for County Commissioner though.

15 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Not much crime here in New York. :lurk:

That's because you now have AOC running things............................:whistling:

:hysterical2:

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

That's because you now have AOC running things............................:whistling:

that's a horrible thought.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:16 PM, svtkeith said:

Ok......OK...……………:hysterical:

I think he quoted on the wrong post

:hysterical:

<>

Edited by tesgt350

3 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I'm going to jail tomorrow. :lurk:

Cool, Give Bubba a Hug for Keith.........................

12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

AOC....Now there's a crime!!!!………..:hysterical:

3 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I'm going to jail tomorrow. :lurk:

What happened ?....Get into a fight at the Olive Garden ?...…………….:hysterical2:

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

What happened ?....Get into a fight at the Olive Garden ?...…………….:hysterical2:

:club:

Nah, gotta do some work at the County Jail the next few days. Not planning on staying the weekend. ;)

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

:club:

Nah, gotta do some work at the County Jail the next few days. Not planning on staying the weekend. ;)

Is Bubba working with ya ?...…………:lurk: