Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ViperNC said:

I wonder if this may be fake news because the article said the buffett had tongs......at  most bama buffetts you just reach in with your hands..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ViperNC said:

Hmmmm.....would that be the famous Chequita "BANANA Jenkins"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

I wonder if this may be fake news because the article said the buffett had tongs......at  most bama buffetts you just reach in with your hands..........

Hey, I was just shocked no one was SHOT over them there Legs.............:whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoooo!!!  My month of ROCK starts tonight.  5 shows this month (was 6 until one got rescheduled).  Starting with the Meat Loaf Experience tonight.  The Within Temptation, Queensryche/Fates Warning, Y&T, and then Dream Theater on the 31st.  gonna be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Woohoooo!!!  My month of ROCK starts tonight.  5 shows this month (was 6 until one got rescheduled).  Starting with the Meat Loaf Experience tonight.  The Within Temptation, Queensryche/Fates Warning, Y&T, and then Dream Theater on the 31st.  gonna be great.

 

Enjoy Doc Hawk!!…..You're the most concert follower I ever knew...…….Not a bad thing!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Woohoooo!!!  My month of ROCK starts tonight.  5 shows this month (was 6 until one got rescheduled).  Starting with the Meat Loaf Experience tonight.  The Within Temptation, Queensryche/Fates Warning, Y&T, and then Dream Theater on the 31st.  gonna be great.

Queensryche…. there is a name I haven't heard in a while.  Fairly certain I have their CD laying around in a box somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Got about 5" of the white stuff overnight. Guess I should have covered the vettes. :nonono:

 

 

                                            :fear:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Got about 5" of the white stuff overnight. Guess I should have covered the vettes. :nonono:

 

 

You should be shot on site you car abuser!!……….:club:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your going to feed your pets that much at least add some flavored syrup and give them a spoon. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 8:42 AM, ViperNC said:

Queensryche…. there is a name I haven't heard in a while.  Fairly certain I have their CD laying around in a box somewhere.

New album came out Fri and it kicks serious ass.  Last year was the first year in about 10 that I didn't see them, because the only show they did around here I was in Cali.  They'll be touring most of the year, and might even get up to Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, svtkeith said:

 

Enjoy Doc Hawk!!…..You're the most concert follower I ever knew...…….Not a bad thing!!

I know people that go to way more shows than I do.  I would only be considered average.  Keeps me young and feisty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

I know people that go to way more shows than I do.  I would only be considered average.  Keeps me young and feisty.

 

True but I don't know them....I kinda know you...…….:shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meet and greet on Monday in Kaikoura NZ

What a great bunch of people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1040678.jpg

P1040681.jpg

P1040696.jpg

P1040700.jpg

P1040703.jpg

P1040691.jpg

P1040692.jpg

P1040698.jpg

P1040704.jpg

P1040707.jpg

Edited by NZ Shelby KR
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 10:29 AM, tekheavy said:

Got about 5" of the white stuff overnight. Guess I should have covered the vettes. :nonono:

 

Why, does the snow hurt the painted plastic? :headscratch:

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Why, does the snow hurt the painted plastic? :headscratch:

 

Hey Doogs….are you in contact with SteveOh ?....hope he and his family were spared from those crazy tornados I believe hit near

his area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

True but I don't know them....I kinda know you...…….:shrug:

I'm honored.  And not worthy.  :worship:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

 

Hey Doogs….are you in contact with SteveOh ?....hope he and his family were spared from those crazy tornados I believe hit near

his area.

I think he's good. He posted this morning on Facebook and never mentioned anything. Looks like the tornadoes were about 50 miles south of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

I think he's good. He posted this morning on Facebook and never mentioned anything. Looks like the tornadoes were about 50 miles south of him.

 

Ok that's great thanks Doogs…………:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I'm honored.  And not worthy.  :worship:

 

I know...……….:hysterical2:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

 

 

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, svtkeith said:

 

True but I don't know them....I kinda know you...…….:shrug:

 

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

I'm honored.  And not worthy.  :worship:

 

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

 

I know...……….:hysterical2:

Careful Dr.  Keith is Grooming you for something........:whistling:

 

:hysterical:

 

 

:hide:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Hey David, did you have any of those tornados near you?

Yeah, one was about 3 Miles away, it took out 10 Homes, 5 totally destroyed.  Only two Injuries.  They said it had 111 to 135 MPH Winds that were in a Straight Line unlike Hurricanes that swirl.  My house is fine, I didn't hear anything.  Thanks for asking.

 

items.[0].image.alt

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...