• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Nasty storm.  Glad you are okay.  Is that the front end of a Fox Mustang  next to truck?

7 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Nasty storm.  Glad you are okay.  Is that the front end of a Fox Mustang  next to truck?

Sure is.....what's left of it.

20 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Hey Doogs….are you in contact with SteveOh ?....hope he and his family were spared from those crazy tornados I believe hit near

his area.

Here's what he said when I asked him.... "Yeah, the tornadoes were in Alabama.....but we went right by where they were in the school bus on the way back from Pensacola just a couple hours before it hit "

16 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, one was about 3 Miles away, it took out 10 Homes, 5 totally destroyed.  Only two Injuries.  They said it had 111 to 135 MPH Winds that were in a Straight Line unlike Hurricanes that swirl.  My house is fine, I didn't hear anything.  Thanks for asking.

items.[0].image.alt

Yeah I don't think I'll complain about temps in the teens and a little snow after seeing this!

People around here are wanting it to warm up, but the last 2 times we've had 67 in Nov and Jan, we've had tornadoes.  And one of those times I was at the office and we were doing a procedure with a tornado supposedly just up the road.  People were saying it was sighted not even half mile away.  All we could tell was it was dark and stormy outside.  And it was NE of us, so it either had passed us by already, or dropped past us.  It kept heading that direction and got one of the local apple orchards.

I sure hope no one was in the Vehicle in the middle..........

See the source image

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

People around here are wanting it to warm up, but the last 2 times we've had 67 in Nov and Jan, we've had tornadoes.  And one of those times I was at the office and we were doing a procedure with a tornado supposedly just up the road.  People were saying it was sighted not even half mile away.  All we could tell was it was dark and stormy outside.  And it was NE of us, so it either had passed us by already, or dropped past us.  It kept heading that direction and got one of the local apple orchards.

They were finding stuff from Tallahassee in the next town over, about 25 Miles away.

52 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

See the source image

If they were in there, they still are!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

See the source image

That is an old BS photo of an accident way back in 2009. It was thrown all over the internet saying it was a “Smart Car”. It wasn’t. The accident happened in Louisiana in 2009. From the angle published it looked like the car was smashed completely but it actually wasn’t. The passenger side was squashed like an accordion but the driver side held up. The driver was extracted form the vehicle and taken to local hospital and is ok. It wasn’t a smart car, it was a Ford Escape.

Edited by mhr1961

23 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, one was about 3 Miles away, it took out 10 Homes, 5 totally destroyed.  Only two Injuries.  They said it had 111 to 135 MPH Winds that were in a Straight Line unlike Hurricanes that swirl.  My house is fine, I didn't hear anything.  Thanks for asking.

items.[0].image.alt

Holy crap!!…..Glad you were spared Tes but 3 miles away that's to close for comfort.....:fear:

7 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Here's what he said when I asked him.... "Yeah, the tornadoes were in Alabama.....but we went right by where they were in the school bus on the way back from Pensacola just a couple hours before it hit "

Wow again to close for comfort....glad SteveOh and whoever else was with him were spared.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

That is an old BS photo of an accident way back in 2009. It was thrown all over the internet saying it was a “Smart Car”. It wasn’t. The accident happened in Louisiana in 2009. From the angle published it looked like the car was smashed completely but it actually wasn’t. The passenger side was squashed like an accordion but the driver side held up. The driver was extracted form the vehicle and taken to local hospital and is ok. It wasn’t a smart car, it was a Ford Escape.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't a Smart Car.  I thought that was a Chevy Wheel............

Edited by tesgt350

14 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I want one.  But they need to take the next step for personal craft, like ultra-lights and small flying vehicles.  that's what I really want.

Concert Friday.  Seeing Within Temptation tonight at the House of Blues Chicago.  And I hate that place.  Getting to it, parking, getting out, and then the line to get into the show.  Unfortunately, this is the only show they're doing in the area, so I have to deal with it.  M&G before the show will be nice, and it gets us in before the rabble gets there, so that's a major benefit.

55 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Concert Friday.  Seeing Within Temptation tonight at the House of Blues Chicago.  And I hate that place.  Getting to it, parking, getting out, and then the line to get into the show.  Unfortunately, this is the only show they're doing in the area, so I have to deal with it.  M&G before the show will be nice, and it gets us in before the rabble gets there, so that's a major benefit.

Enjoy!!

• Thanks 1

Hey Lobby, How's it going? Time flys by.  Have fun in Vegas next week to all that are going.

Got my first Tattoo yesterday. 

Tattoo

Have a few more in mind. 

Really glad I retired from Western University. Take care and good health to y'all, Eh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kstrong said:

Hey Lobby, How's it going? Time flys by.  Have fun in Vegas next week to all that are going.

Got my first Tattoo yesterday. 

Tattoo

Have a few more in mind. 

Really glad I retired from Western University. Take care and good health to y'all, Eh.

Hey Kenner!!….cool tat bud...:thumbsup: ………….Congrats on the retirement and good health and take care to you too bud..EH!!!...….;)

On 3/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, svtkeith said:

Enjoy!!

Much enjoyment was had.  My bud called it the concert of the year.  The 2 openers didn't do anything for me, I just had to suffer while waiting for WT, but the ends justify the means, so it was worth it.  M&G before the show was fun.  Got to watch the soundcheck, and then mingle a bit with the band.  And even with English being their 2nd (or maybe 3rd) language (band is Dutch), it was easy enough to chat with them.  And with only 10 people in the M&G, instead of 100 or more like some bands have, was even better.  Hopefully it won't be 5 years before they come back to the states.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:25 AM, svtkeith said:

Doogs.. how the heck is Dan and Marji doing these days ?....Haven't heard from him in at least 2 years now...awesome folks they are.

Dan and Marji say hello....

On 2/27/2019 at 8:07 AM, tesgt350 said:

OH HELLNO.......... Our last Mayor is going up on Charges soon.........I am running for County Commissioner though.

The one who ran for Governor this past year?

2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

The one who ran for Governor this past year?

That would be him.........LOL.

Happy Hump Day Lobby.  Watch out for camels.  I think we're getting close to being able to get the Mustangs out.  Getting rain today and tomorrow to wash the salt off the roads, and hopefully there won't be a reason to put anymore down.  Supposed to be 60 tomorrow, but then back to the 40s.  It's a week til Spring, so time to un-winterize the cars.

25 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Hump Day Lobby.  Watch out for camels.  I think we're getting close to being able to get the Mustangs out.  Getting rain today and tomorrow to wash the salt off the roads, and hopefully there won't be a reason to put anymore down.  Supposed to be 60 tomorrow, but then back to the 40s.  It's a week til Spring, so time to un-winterize the cars.

Be careful...

:hysterical:

Too-soon junior.png

• Like 1

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 2:31 PM, DrHawkeye said:

Much enjoyment was had.  My bud called it the concert of the year.  The 2 openers didn't do anything for me, I just had to suffer while waiting for WT, but the ends justify the means, so it was worth it.  M&G before the show was fun.  Got to watch the soundcheck, and then mingle a bit with the band.  And even with English being their 2nd (or maybe 3rd) language (band is Dutch), it was easy enough to chat with them.  And with only 10 people in the M&G, instead of 100 or more like some bands have, was even better.  Hopefully it won't be 5 years before they come back to the states.

:thumbsup:

22 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Dan and Marji say hello....

That's awesome thanks Jimmer!!...Salt of the earth people they are...Hope you guys had a blast in NZ...…..:thumbsup: