Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Nasty storm.  Glad you are okay.  Is that the front end of a Fox Mustang  next to truck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Nasty storm.  Glad you are okay.  Is that the front end of a Fox Mustang  next to truck?

Sure is.....what's left of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Hey Doogs….are you in contact with SteveOh ?....hope he and his family were spared from those crazy tornados I believe hit near

his area.

Here's what he said when I asked him.... "Yeah, the tornadoes were in Alabama.....but we went right by where they were in the school bus on the way back from Pensacola just a couple hours before it hit "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, one was about 3 Miles away, it took out 10 Homes, 5 totally destroyed.  Only two Injuries.  They said it had 111 to 135 MPH Winds that were in a Straight Line unlike Hurricanes that swirl.  My house is fine, I didn't hear anything.  Thanks for asking.

 

items.[0].image.alt

Yeah I don't think I'll complain about temps in the teens and a little snow after seeing this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People around here are wanting it to warm up, but the last 2 times we've had 67 in Nov and Jan, we've had tornadoes.  And one of those times I was at the office and we were doing a procedure with a tornado supposedly just up the road.  People were saying it was sighted not even half mile away.  All we could tell was it was dark and stormy outside.  And it was NE of us, so it either had passed us by already, or dropped past us.  It kept heading that direction and got one of the local apple orchards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure hope no one was in the Vehicle in the middle..........

 

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

People around here are wanting it to warm up, but the last 2 times we've had 67 in Nov and Jan, we've had tornadoes.  And one of those times I was at the office and we were doing a procedure with a tornado supposedly just up the road.  People were saying it was sighted not even half mile away.  All we could tell was it was dark and stormy outside.  And it was NE of us, so it either had passed us by already, or dropped past us.  It kept heading that direction and got one of the local apple orchards.

They were finding stuff from Tallahassee in the next town over, about 25 Miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

I sure hope no one was in the Vehicle in the middle..........

 

See the source image

If they were in there, they still are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I sure hope no one was in the Vehicle in the middle..........

 

See the source image

That is an old BS photo of an accident way back in 2009. It was thrown all over the internet saying it was a “Smart Car”. It wasn’t. The accident happened in Louisiana in 2009. From the angle published it looked like the car was smashed completely but it actually wasn’t. The passenger side was squashed like an accordion but the driver side held up. The driver was extracted form the vehicle and taken to local hospital and is ok. It wasn’t a smart car, it was a Ford Escape.

Edited by mhr1961

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, one was about 3 Miles away, it took out 10 Homes, 5 totally destroyed.  Only two Injuries.  They said it had 111 to 135 MPH Winds that were in a Straight Line unlike Hurricanes that swirl.  My house is fine, I didn't hear anything.  Thanks for asking.

 

items.[0].image.alt

 

Holy crap!!…..Glad you were spared Tes but 3 miles away that's to close for comfort.....:fear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Here's what he said when I asked him.... "Yeah, the tornadoes were in Alabama.....but we went right by where they were in the school bus on the way back from Pensacola just a couple hours before it hit "

 

Wow again to close for comfort....glad SteveOh and whoever else was with him were spared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

That is an old BS photo of an accident way back in 2009. It was thrown all over the internet saying it was a “Smart Car”. It wasn’t. The accident happened in Louisiana in 2009. From the angle published it looked like the car was smashed completely but it actually wasn’t. The passenger side was squashed like an accordion but the driver side held up. The driver was extracted form the vehicle and taken to local hospital and is ok. It wasn’t a smart car, it was a Ford Escape.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't a Smart Car.  I thought that was a Chevy Wheel............

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

  I want one.  But they need to take the next step for personal craft, like ultra-lights and small flying vehicles.  that's what I really want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Concert Friday.  Seeing Within Temptation tonight at the House of Blues Chicago.  And I hate that place.  Getting to it, parking, getting out, and then the line to get into the show.  Unfortunately, this is the only show they're doing in the area, so I have to deal with it.  M&G before the show will be nice, and it gets us in before the rabble gets there, so that's a major benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Concert Friday.  Seeing Within Temptation tonight at the House of Blues Chicago.  And I hate that place.  Getting to it, parking, getting out, and then the line to get into the show.  Unfortunately, this is the only show they're doing in the area, so I have to deal with it.  M&G before the show will be nice, and it gets us in before the rabble gets there, so that's a major benefit.

 

Enjoy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Lobby, How's it going? Time flys by.  Have fun in Vegas next week to all that are going.

Got my first Tattoo yesterday. 

Tattoo

Have a few more in mind. 

Really glad I retired from Western University. Take care and good health to y'all, Eh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kstrong said:

Hey Lobby, How's it going? Time flys by.  Have fun in Vegas next week to all that are going.

Got my first Tattoo yesterday. 

Tattoo

Have a few more in mind. 

Really glad I retired from Western University. Take care and good health to y'all, Eh.

 

Hey Kenner!!….cool tat bud...:thumbsup: ………….Congrats on the retirement and good health and take care to you too bud..EH!!!...….;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, svtkeith said:

 

Enjoy!!

Much enjoyment was had.  My bud called it the concert of the year.  The 2 openers didn't do anything for me, I just had to suffer while waiting for WT, but the ends justify the means, so it was worth it.  M&G before the show was fun.  Got to watch the soundcheck, and then mingle a bit with the band.  And even with English being their 2nd (or maybe 3rd) language (band is Dutch), it was easy enough to chat with them.  And with only 10 people in the M&G, instead of 100 or more like some bands have, was even better.  Hopefully it won't be 5 years before they come back to the states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 9:25 AM, svtkeith said:

 

Doogs.. how the heck is Dan and Marji doing these days ?....Haven't heard from him in at least 2 years now...awesome folks they are.

Dan and Marji say hello....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 8:07 AM, tesgt350 said:

OH HELLNO.......... Our last Mayor is going up on Charges soon.........I am running for County Commissioner though.

The one who ran for Governor this past year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

The one who ran for Governor this past year?

That would be him.........LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Hump Day Lobby.  Watch out for camels.  I think we're getting close to being able to get the Mustangs out.  Getting rain today and tomorrow to wash the salt off the roads, and hopefully there won't be a reason to put anymore down.  Supposed to be 60 tomorrow, but then back to the 40s.  It's a week til Spring, so time to un-winterize the cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Hump Day Lobby.  Watch out for camels.  I think we're getting close to being able to get the Mustangs out.  Getting rain today and tomorrow to wash the salt off the roads, and hopefully there won't be a reason to put anymore down.  Supposed to be 60 tomorrow, but then back to the 40s.  It's a week til Spring, so time to un-winterize the cars.

Be careful...

:hysterical:

 

Too-soon junior.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 2:31 PM, DrHawkeye said:

Much enjoyment was had.  My bud called it the concert of the year.  The 2 openers didn't do anything for me, I just had to suffer while waiting for WT, but the ends justify the means, so it was worth it.  M&G before the show was fun.  Got to watch the soundcheck, and then mingle a bit with the band.  And even with English being their 2nd (or maybe 3rd) language (band is Dutch), it was easy enough to chat with them.  And with only 10 people in the M&G, instead of 100 or more like some bands have, was even better.  Hopefully it won't be 5 years before they come back to the states.

 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Dan and Marji say hello....

 

That's awesome thanks Jimmer!!...Salt of the earth people they are...Hope you guys had a blast in NZ...…..:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...