On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, kstrong said:

Great Keith. Getting things done around the house. Bought a new top for the 2007 GT500, should be here in a couple days.

Rear window molded glass popped out last summer,  tried to reseal the glass with industrial glass tape.

Hows it going in Nova Scotia these days?   

That's great Kenner...……..:thumbsup: ………..Things in NS are just fine bud thanks for asking....Lobster season starts soon...the legal one that is!!…...:spiteful:

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 11:47 AM, ViperNC said:

Approaching 35000 miles.....

2018_10_31.jpg

I know I've said it before but damn those wheels looks awesome on that car....and the stance is spot on...…..:rockon:

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:44 PM, svtkeith said:

I know I've said it before but damn those wheels looks awesome on that car....and the stance is spot on...…..:rockon:

Thanks Keith.  And in other news..... 

https://youtu.be/7QuqLp9FzYs

This should be in the garage soon in between the 500 and Backdraft Cobra.  Triple snakes... all with Shelby lineage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ViperNC said:

This should be in the garage soon in between the 500 and Backdraft Cobra.  Triple snakes... all with Shelby lineage.

That's an awesome car congrats Blake....what a snarl coming from that snake bud...beautiful colour and love the wheels not to bright

and not to dull just right IMO....Yup exactly Carroll had a hand in all those snakes....don't forget to take :camera: and post them with all 3 together...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:22 AM, tekheavy said:

60 degrees today. Time to take the goat out of the barn. :dance:

Enjoy the Goat Tek………...:peelout:

• Like 1

Weather is awesome in Northern British Columbia!

I couldn't pass up the opportunity (or the itch) to enjoy the 60+degrees, so I took the '16 out for stretch yesterday, and today the'66 comes out!

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 06H275 said:

I couldn't pass up the opportunity (or the itch) to enjoy the 60+degrees, so I took the '16 out for stretch yesterday, and today the'66 comes out!

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

Enjoy 06.....:thumbsup: ……..Hey it's time you take the swirl marks out of that beautiful 66!!……...:finger:

16 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Enjoy 06.....:thumbsup: ……..Hey it's time you take the swirl marks out of that beautiful 66!!……...:finger:

I know, it will be done soon....looks worse in that picture.

53 minutes ago, 06H275 said:

I know, it will be done soon....looks worse in that picture.

Yeah true that pictures usually ain't friendly on showing of car paint.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViperNC said:

:drop:

Congrats Blake that snake is sweet! Nice color, wheels, interior, seats, spoiler and rear blackout!!  :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, svtkeith said:

That's an awesome car congrats Blake....what a snarl coming from that snake bud...beautiful colour and love the wheels not to bright

and not to dull just right IMO....Yup exactly Carroll had a hand in all those snakes....don't forget to take :camera: and post them with all 3 together...:thumbsup:

50 minutes ago, Secondo said:

:drop:

Congrats Blake that snake is sweet! Nice color, wheels, interior, seats, spoiler and rear blackout!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks fellas.  2 1/2 years searching for the right Viper to purchase.  This GTC is part of the 1 of 1 program and customized from the factory.  Then the previous owner completed the Prefix 9.0 Stroker set up with heads, cam, headers, exhaust... 755 HP at the crank and ALL MOTOR.  Going to be a fun car for sure.  I'll post a photo in the near future.

• Like 1

Happy April y'all.  Hope nobody is getting fooled today.  Took the Mustang for a spin yesterday, and things were good.  Handling felt tight.  Now I have to find some twisties for it.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, ViperNC said:

Love the Color.

4 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Love the Color.

Thanks!  It is very close to Stryker Red which is a 6 stage paint.  If you ever had a scratch or rock chip on a 6 stage paint you would be permanently screwed.  Trying to get that to match would be impossible.  This is a single stage paint and for a car that will be driven the proper way to go.  Right now I'm going back and forth with the dealer on the final numbers and having to correct them multiple times which is a little annoying I must say... but they finally got it right.  I guess I have to pay for it now!  :fear:

On 4/1/2019 at 4:57 PM, ViperNC said:

Thanks!  It is very close to Stryker Red which is a 6 stage paint.  If you ever had a scratch or rock chip on a 6 stage paint you would be permanently screwed.  Trying to get that to match would be impossible.  This is a single stage paint and for a car that will be driven the proper way to go.  Right now I'm going back and forth with the dealer on the final numbers and having to correct them multiple times which is a little annoying I must say... but they finally got it right.  I guess I have to pay for it now!  :fear:

Yup, sure is purty! We picked this up on Monday 2018 Ecoboost in Royal Crimson, the color is what sold us on it.

IMG953724.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/31/2019 at 12:57 PM, 06H275 said:

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

nice

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Yup, sure is purty! We picked this up on Monday 2018 Ecoboost in Royal Crimson, the color is what sold us on it.

IMG953724.jpg

very nice

19 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

IMG953724.jpg

Congrats Doogs enjoy!!!!

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, ViperNC said:

Vipers got the smoothest finish on any factory car right now....hand polished to a mirror finish....some of the new cars out there like the Vettes

the paint quality is disgusting the paint is a rough and uneven like the surface of the moon....yeah 6 stage and tri coats are not easy if not imposable

to touch up.

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Vipers got the smoothest finish on any factory car right now....hand polished to a mirror finish....some of the new cars out there like the Vettes

the paint quality is disgusting the paint is a rough and uneven like the surface of the moon....yeah 6 stage and tri coats are not easy if not imposable

to touch up.

Don't  bad mouth the Vette.... you're likely to get people riled up on the C8 Forum!  :hysterical2:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

IMG953724.jpg

Sweet ride.  Those Eco boost cars are fun.

1 hour ago, ViperNC said:

Don't  bad mouth the Vette.... you're likely to get people riled up on the C8 Forum!  :hysterical2:

:hysterical: 

Well wouldn't bad mouth the Vette I actually like them and own one....Actually I just try and stay honest about all cars as there's things about them all

that are good and somethings bad....The C7 Vettes actually have crap paint finish....I don't understand why because my C6 ZR1 has great paint finish

and my C6 Z06 also had great paint finish...:shrug:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

IMG953724.jpg

If I can't have Lime Green, I would take THAT Color. 

Happy Friday Lobby.  Almost the weekend.  Gots me lots of plans, and I don't even have 1 concert this month.  Gonna get started on yardwork this weekend, gotta fill some holes that a certain puppy has created when looking for critters, and then get the first dose of fertilizer/weed killer down.  Sun, the Mustang is getting the driver's door adjusted so it closes right.  One of the guys from the club is gonna help, he's had lots of practice with his son's '65, so he says he's good with those thing.  Weather is gonna be in the 60s, and hoping the rain holds off til late Sun evening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Friday Lobby.  Almost the weekend.  Gots me lots of plans, and I don't even have 1 concert this month.  Gonna get started on yardwork this weekend, gotta fill some holes that a certain puppy has created when looking for critters, and then get the first dose of fertilizer/weed killer down.  Sun, the Mustang is getting the driver's door adjusted so it closes right.  One of the guys from the club is gonna help, he's had lots of practice with his son's '65, so he says he's good with those thing.  Weather is gonna be in the 60s, and hoping the rain holds off til late Sun evening.

No concert for a month??…..Withdrawals most be terrible...……...:hysterical:

• Haha 1

Why Cops ask for your Drivers License instead of your Name..........................

56857523_2305980232797959_1615907571682508800_n.jpg

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2019 at 12:28 PM, svtkeith said:

No concert for a month??…..Withdrawals most be terrible...……...:hysterical:

Yup, it's gonna be rough. But I'm keeping busy with the Mustang, so that will make it easier.