• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Thanks fellas. It’s only one of the units that crapped out. Unfortunately it’s the one that cools the side of the house we ‘live’ in. :drop: 

114 already at noon here. They called us at the hotel this morning to say they’re swamped and will not be able to come till late today. :doh: 

So here I sit in my air conditioned garage in my C7 with the BOSS302 a/c unit set on 80F ....... swigging a nice cold Ensure!! Ahhhh.....the life!! :rockon: 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Secondo said:

The used car market will be flooded with challengers once the buyers realize they've been duped.

Like the lots are full of 350’s...... :lurk: 

Hey guys. Just thought I'd say hi. I hope you're all doing great.

• Like 1

The GT350 is a real man's car that actually performs. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tekheavy said:

And I'm looking for another Vette. :hide:

2019 ZR1????………….:yahoo:

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks fellas. It’s only one of the units that crapped out. Unfortunately it’s the one that cools the side of the house we ‘live’ in. :drop: 

114 already at noon here. They called us at the hotel this morning to say they’re swamped and will not be able to come till late today. :doh: 

So here I sit in my air conditioned garage in my C7 with the BOSS302 a/c unit set on 80F ....... swigging a nice cold Ensure!! Ahhhh.....the life!! :rockon: 

ENSURE!!!!!...……….:drop:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MikeCMM said:

Hey guys. Just thought I'd say hi. I hope you're all doing great.

Hey Mikey  good to hear from ya.  

3 hours ago, Secondo said:

The GT350 is a real man's car that actually performs. 

They’re sitting all over this country on lots, having the sun bake on the stripes. 

:cry::cry::cry: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Hey Mikey  good to hear from ya.  

How goes it Woody? You in the clear on your throat now, from Doc Boy???

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Tek’s getten a ZR1!!! :happyfeet::happyfeet::happyfeet: 

Edit- :worship: 

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

:yup:

:nonono:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

How goes it Woody? You in the clear on your throat now, from Doc Boy???

^^^^^^^^What BB said Woody^^^^^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

:yup:

:nonono:

Congrats Tek!!!!…………..:yahoo:

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 8:00 PM, BIKEBOY said:

That Mustang is old news. Its been in various articles for over 3 years now. It ran in the Texas mile a while back and did around 175 mph. Interesting concept, but I am not sure there is a huge market for an electrified old school muscle car. Most guys that like old school muscle want that big wonky V-8 and the noise that goes with it...... along with a side order of gas fumes.......

• Like 1

Okay, now you did it!!!   Now after reading your last sentence in your post, you got me all jacked up to want to go up their to Road America,Elkart Lake.  What better place to go and experience old school muscle, and awesome sounds coming from those big muscle V-8s and the cool fumes from racing fuels and custom blends, now that's cool!!!!   :thumbsup::drool:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"    :peelout:

On Saturday, July 07, 2018 at 11:37 PM, tesgt350 said:

Yeah, it beat the Challenger in the 1/4 BUT, how well will it do in a Cannonball Run?  :whistling:

A tesla has actually done the Cannonball. It did it in about 50 hrs.

Edited by mhr1961
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mhr1961 said:

A tesla has actually done the Cannonball. It did it in about 50 hrs.

Cool.

• Like 1

Weeeeellll, that's not exactly true.  The Mustang is still outselling it, the writer is trying to make the Challenger sound good by pointing out that it's numbers are increasing, and Mustang and Camaro are decreasing.  But Mustang is only down 4% since last year, so nothing drastic, and likely people are waiting for the '19 and the changes it's bringing.  And Mustang is outselling most sports cars worldwide.  But hey, if they want to try to show something now that Challengers are selling more than 100 cars a year ( :spiteful: ) then I guess they can try to obfuscate the numbers and make it sound more important.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2018 at 10:22 AM, tekheavy said:

If my AC ever went out I'd probably just go sleep in my basement. It's gotta be 10 to 15 degrees cooler down there.

With all the heat we had last weekend, with heat indices around 115, I don't think my basement got over 70.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Weeeeellll, that's not exactly true.  The Mustang is still outselling it, the writer is trying to make the Challenger sound good by pointing out that it's numbers are increasing, and Mustang and Camaro are decreasing.  But Mustang is only down 4% since last year, so nothing drastic, and likely people are waiting for the '19 and the changes it's bringing.  And Mustang is outselling most sports cars worldwide.  But hey, if they want to try to show something now that Challengers are selling more than 100 cars a year ( :spiteful: ) then I guess they can try to obfuscate the numbers and make it sound more important.

“Obsfucate”….Wow, them thar is big words Doc for those who are “challenged” enough to drive a Challanger………..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

With all the heat we had last weekend, with heat indices around 115, I don't think my basement got over 70.

That's pretty good. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

And I think that is because people are waiting for the 2020 Mustang since it will be a whole new Body.  I know several friends who are waiting.

• Like 1

Nissan may have just built a car I would not mind owning............................ Notice I said OWNING and not Buying..........Only a few of you could afford this one.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/nissan-italdesign-gt-r50-combines-160830351.html

• Like 1