19 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

:hysterical3:

Oh...you mean you didn't win?...yur not my Daddy anymore then...…….:hysterical2:

It's Wed, but with tomorrow off for the holiday, and then back at work on Fri, I don't know if it's hump day or not.  It's very confusing.  Especially with a car show Fri afternoon.

The Mustang got a tune-up, and found that the vacuum advance on the distributor was broke, and the 30+ year old part had no support, so a new distributor was put in, and carb adjusted, and timing, and all the other goodness that goes along with it, and man oh man, it runs so much better now.  I'm hoping the MPG goes up some, cuz it was only getting about 15 mpg, which I think is less than I got back in the '90s, and I'm using better gas (ethanol-free gas, 91 octane).  Gonna get some driving in Fri to the show, so will be nice to see how it is at speed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

The Mustang got a tune-up, and found that the vacuum advance on the distributor was broke, and the 30+ year old part had no support, so a new distributor was put in, and carb adjusted, and timing, and all the other goodness that goes along with it, and man oh man, it runs so much better now.  I'm hoping the MPG goes up some, cuz it was only getting about 15 mpg, which I think is less than I got back in the '90s, and I'm using better gas (ethanol-free gas, 91 octane).  Gonna get some driving in Fri to the show, so will be nice to see how it is at speed.

It's amazing how one little tiny part can change your whole driving experience.  Have fun at the Show on Friday.

• Thanks 1

How HOT was it today in Tallahassee?  The DOGS are melting...............................

18838817_1419581158109537_5937150562893253692_n 2.jpg

66112713_1138564099668636_5061146842645921792_n.png

• Haha 1

Happy almost weekend Lobby.  Had a lazy day off yesterday.  Saw Spider-Man, ate ribs, watched the Cubbies win.  2.5 more hours at the office, then it's outta here and heading to a show.  Hoping the rain misses us, although it might cool things off a bit.

What's up Lobby?  Did someone forget to turn the lights on?  Did everybody leave me all alone? :(

5 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

What's up Lobby?  Did someone forget to turn the lights on?  Did everybody leave me all alone? :(

We figured you went to a Concert and wouldn't be back until the Pot ran out...………………...:whistling:

:hysterical2:

Edited by tesgt350
  • Haha 1

Howdy y'all, Eh.June 26, 2019

Not going to drive to Dearborn now.

Just picked the car up from getting the new top and liner put on. Heading south on an 80k road towards home in a 80 Km zone, construction ahead, traffic stopped,  i slowed to 15kph. Guy behind me never hit the brakes. 1995 GMC pickup truck

Just got word today its been totaled.

Jasmine and I are okay, bruised up a bit, our glasses broken. that is the main thing. 

Tires and rims are not damaged, swapping them back for factory original tire and rims, getting the Carol Shelby autographed center air-duct back as well.

IMG_9128b.jpg

IMG_9133b.jpg

:fear:

Glad you both are ok! Sorry to see what happened your car. 

:club: to the inattentive driver! 

2 minutes ago, Secondo said:

:fear:

Glad you both are ok! Sorry to see what happened your car. 

:club: to the inattentive driver! 

Thanks. Not a speck of rust under neath, I did rust proofing the first few years, never seen the winter.

Guy said he was going about 10-15 kph, I figure he was on his phone.

Looks like he was going alot faster than that!

3 hours ago, kstrong said:

Just picked the car up from getting the new top and liner put on. Heading south on an 80k road towards home in a 80 Km zone, construction ahead, traffic stopped,  i slowed to 15kph. Guy behind me never hit the brakes. 1995 GMC pickup truck

Jasmine and I are okay, bruised up a bit, our glasses broken. that is the main thing. 

Tires and rims are not damaged, swapping them back for factory original tire and rims, getting the Carol Shelby autographed center air-duct back as well.

IMG_9128b.jpg

IMG_9133b.jpg

Hey guy, glad to see you and yours are alright, that’s the main thing!   :thumbsup:    Beautiful car, but that can be replaced, but you can’t be!    I wish you the best for the future!!   :salute:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kstrong said:

IMG_9128b.jpg

IMG_9133b.jpg

Holy crap Kenner sorry to hear this...however glad you and your daughter are ok bud...chances are he was texting.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kstrong said:

IMG_9128b.jpg

IMG_9133b.jpg

Glad you both are OK.  I will bet the other Driver's Cell Phone may have played a part in the Crash.

• Like 1

That sucks.  Too bad those people can't be locked up and caned regularly for that kind of stupidity.  I'd get access to his phone records to see if he was texting, and then he should be caned some more.  An accident attorney would love that case.  Pain and suffering pay big bucks.

21 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

We figured you went to a Concert and wouldn't be back until the Pot ran out...………………...:whistling:

:hysterical2:

Nope, July is concert free.  And no pot for this metal head.  Gave that up in High School.

13 hours ago, kstrong said:

IMG_9128b.jpg

IMG_9133b.jpg

Wow!! So sorry this happened Ken. Glad no one was hurt.

You are going to miss that beautiful car!

Holy crap Kenny!!!!! I never come on here and just literally wandered by today and saw this.... 

I am so sorry bud! But it goes unsaid, at that speed and from the looks of that damage, you could have been REALLY hurt! Thank God your still here to tell the story. :grouphug:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Holy crap Kenny!!!!! I never come on here and just literally wandered by today and saw this.... 

I am so sorry bud! But it goes unsaid, at that speed and from the looks of that damage, you could have been REALLY hurt! Thank God your still here to tell the story. :grouphug:

We got cooties or something?  Stick around a while. :lurk:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

We got cooties or something?  Stick around a while. :lurk:

You got cooties ?...…..:headscratch: …….You can take something fur that you know...…...:lurk:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

You got cooties ?...…..:headscratch: …….You can take something fur that you know...…...:lurk:

I'm taking my meds now. :cool:

Edited by tekheavy
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I'm taking my meds now. :cool:

Maybe you should double up...………………………………….:hysterical2:

:speedie: