14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS GOOSE!!!!….hope Santa was good to all of you!!!...…..:dance:

Yes sir!    :salute:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE FLORIDA STYLE.........

48408358_2127426423987500_5993633724925739008_na.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks for the very cool pic, my kind of Santa Claus!   Ac Cobra, Red, wires w/ knock-offs, what more would you want?     :lol:   A Merry Christmas to you too!!

Happy Boxing Day y'all.  Now get those boxes taken care of properly.  Been driving weather round these parts this week, got to 59 yesterday.  Reminds me of winter in Cali.  I'm just happy that the weather should cooperate for my travels this weekend to Milwaukee and Detroit-area.  The last couple years heading to MI I caught lake effect snow and got slowed down.  Looks like it supposed to be dry this weekend, so that pleases me.

18 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Boxing Day y'all.  Now get those boxes taken care of properly.  Been driving weather round these parts this week, got to 59 yesterday.  Reminds me of winter in Cali.  I'm just happy that the weather should cooperate for my travels this weekend to Milwaukee and Detroit-area.  The last couple years heading to MI I caught lake effect snow and got slowed down.  Looks like it supposed to be dry this weekend, so that pleases me.

Enjoy the ride Doc.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tekheavy said:

What does "Finsih" mean? :lurk:

You don't seriously believe it will happen do you?    Let's see.  Golf course, race track...   Untold excursions.  501c3 that has never filed paperwork.

Edited by twobjshelbys

3 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

You don't seriously believe it will happen do you?    Let's see.  Golf course, race track...   Untold excursions.  501c3 that has never filed paperwork.

Seems to me you're the same guy that said the C8 wouldn't happen either...something along the lines of that it was a unicorn?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Pretty cool BB thanks for sharing....just wonder what it went for?...one rare pony for sure.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Seems to me you're the same guy that said the C8 wouldn't happen either...something along the lines of that it was a unicorn?

Then that means we'll only have to wait about 50 years for one of his events to really happen.

25 minutes ago, twobjshelbys said:

Then that means we'll only have to wait about 50 years for one of his events to really happen.

LMAO.

3 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

How do you know that for fact?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

Got NEWS for you Dumbass, I AM a 501(c)3, I have put on MANY Excursions, I am STILL working on the Golf Course Project, and I am still working on doing the Track Days Event so do me a favor....KISS MY ASS.  Let me know when your SORRY ASS puts together an Event all by yourself, until then Stay out of my Business and SHOVE  IT.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Got NEWS for you Dumbass, I AM a 501(c)3, I have put on MANY Excursions, I am STILL working on the Golf Course Project, and I am still working on doing the Track Days Event so do me a favor....KISS MY ASS.  Let me know when your SORRY ASS puts together an Event all by yourself, until then Stay out of my Business and SHOVE  IT.

Good for you Tes don't let those two jokers put you down because of their own short comings...people like that on this site are a klick and think

everyone else on here are below them if you ain't in their BS klick.....keyboard worriers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

So which one of you guys ran into my friend at the Detroit airport, that  has the Tutu Project? 
:lurk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

So which one of you guys ran into my friend at the Detroit airport, that  has the Tutu Project? 

Wasn't Doc supposed to look him up?...…...:shrug:

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2019 at 3:15 PM, BIKEBOY said:

Hey BB, thanks for sharing!  Rare,unique and cool all at the same time!   :thumbsup:

On 12/28/2019 at 3:24 PM, svtkeith said:

Mike Tyson wrote that......:hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

On 12/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, svtkeith said:

Pretty cool BB thanks for sharing....just wonder what it went for?...one rare pony for sure.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

It’s (Top Secret) can’t tell!!!    :shrug:     :hysterical2:

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Wasn't Doc supposed to look him up?...…...:shrug:

Hey Keefer, don’t you remember, it was a secret and can’t tell!!     :whistling: