Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS GOOSE!!!!….hope Santa was good to all of you!!!...…..:dance:

Yes sir!    :salute:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE FLORIDA STYLE.........

48408358_2127426423987500_5993633724925739008_na.jpg

:thumbsup: Thanks for the very cool pic, my kind of Santa Claus!   Ac Cobra, Red, wires w/ knock-offs, what more would you want?     :lol:   A Merry Christmas to you too!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Boxing Day y'all.  Now get those boxes taken care of properly.  Been driving weather round these parts this week, got to 59 yesterday.  Reminds me of winter in Cali.  I'm just happy that the weather should cooperate for my travels this weekend to Milwaukee and Detroit-area.  The last couple years heading to MI I caught lake effect snow and got slowed down.  Looks like it supposed to be dry this weekend, so that pleases me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Boxing Day y'all.  Now get those boxes taken care of properly.  Been driving weather round these parts this week, got to 59 yesterday.  Reminds me of winter in Cali.  I'm just happy that the weather should cooperate for my travels this weekend to Milwaukee and Detroit-area.  The last couple years heading to MI I caught lake effect snow and got slowed down.  Looks like it supposed to be dry this weekend, so that pleases me.

 

Enjoy the ride Doc.....:thumbsup:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tekheavy said:

What does "Finsih" mean? :lurk:

 

 

You don't seriously believe it will happen do you?    Let's see.  Golf course, race track...   Untold excursions.  501c3 that has never filed paperwork.

Edited by twobjshelbys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

You don't seriously believe it will happen do you?    Let's see.  Golf course, race track...   Untold excursions.  501c3 that has never filed paperwork.

 

Seems to me you're the same guy that said the C8 wouldn't happen either...something along the lines of that it was a unicorn?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

 

 

Pretty cool BB thanks for sharing....just wonder what it went for?...one rare pony for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

 

Seems to me you're the same guy that said the C8 wouldn't happen either...something along the lines of that it was a unicorn?

Then that means we'll only have to wait about 50 years for one of his events to really happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, twobjshelbys said:

Then that means we'll only have to wait about 50 years for one of his events to really happen.

LMAO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

Then that means we'll only have to wait about 50 years for one of his events to really happen.

 

How do you know that for fact?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

You don't seriously believe it will happen do you?    Let's see.  Golf course, race track...   Untold excursions.  501c3 that has never filed paperwork.

Got NEWS for you Dumbass, I AM a 501(c)3, I have put on MANY Excursions, I am STILL working on the Golf Course Project, and I am still working on doing the Track Days Event so do me a favor....KISS MY ASS.  Let me know when your SORRY ASS puts together an Event all by yourself, until then Stay out of my Business and SHOVE  IT.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Got NEWS for you Dumbass, I AM a 501(c)3, I have put on MANY Excursions, I am STILL working on the Golf Course Project, and I am still working on doing the Track Days Event so do me a favor....KISS MY ASS.  Let me know when your SORRY ASS puts together an Event all by yourself, until then Stay out of my Business and SHOVE  IT.

 

Good for you Tes don't let those two jokers put you down because of their own short comings...people like that on this site are a klick and think

everyone else on here are below them if you ain't in their BS klick.....keyboard worriers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Got NEWS for you Dumbass, I AM a 501(c)3, I have put on MANY Excursions, I am STILL working on the Golf Course Project, and I am still working on doing the Track Days Event so do me a favor....KISS MY ASS.  Let me know when your SORRY ASS puts together an Event all by yourself, until then Stay out of my Business and SHOVE  IT.

:thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So which one of you guys ran into my friend at the Detroit airport, that  has the Tutu Project? 
:lurk:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

So which one of you guys ran into my friend at the Detroit airport, that  has the Tutu Project? 
:lurk:

 

Wasn't Doc supposed to look him up?...…...:shrug:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2019 at 3:15 PM, BIKEBOY said:

 

Hey BB, thanks for sharing!  Rare,unique and cool all at the same time!   :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2019 at 3:24 PM, svtkeith said:

 

Mike Tyson wrote that......:hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, svtkeith said:

 

Pretty cool BB thanks for sharing....just wonder what it went for?...one rare pony for sure.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

So which one of you guys ran into my friend at the Detroit airport, that  has the Tutu Project? 
:lurk:

It’s (Top Secret) can’t tell!!!    :shrug:     :hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Wasn't Doc supposed to look him up?...…...:shrug:

Hey Keefer, don’t you remember, it was a secret and can’t tell!!     :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...