26 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

In case you guys missed it last Sunday. 
Jimmy Johnson was surprised by the NFL on stage during a live broadcast, and given the honor of being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. 

His reaction? Well......watch and see. :worship:

You don’t have to be a Cowboy fan to appreciate what he did for the game during his tenure. Troy Aikman’s response was priceless too. 

Hey BB, another good video, and yes I saw it live while I was watching the Green Bay Packers win another one while Troy was calling the game with Joe Buck.   A-Rod got another win and made his “Honey”, Danica, jump for joy!   Now on to SanFrancisco to hopefully snag another win for all the “Cheese-Heads” world-wide!!!  GO Pack GO!   Also, how about a big “Congrats” to former head coach of the Packers, Mike McCarthy: who is now the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.   Wishing him the best, he was a class act!    

Congrats, to both Jimmy and Troy for having a great career and Jimmy being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, it was a deserving honor that brought both men to tears and was very touching to see!       Thanks for posting it BB for all us to see!  :cool:

Edited by Mongoose
add text

8 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

In case you guys missed it last Sunday. 
Jimmy Johnson was surprised by the NFL on stage during a live broadcast, and given the honor of being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. 

His reaction? Well......watch and see. :worship:

You don’t have to be a Cowboy fan to appreciate what he did for the game during his tenure. Troy Aikman’s response was priceless too. 

Priceless...thanks for posting BB.

Not a great football fan but JJ deserves it!!

• Like 1

Happy Friday Lobby.  Weather supposedly coming in today, but they completely missed the reports last weekend, so I have no faith.  We were told 4-6" and it was gonna be horrible and stay home and blah blah blah, and I may have gotten an inch of snow at my house.  Now, another storm warning with 3" or more starting later today.  I'll be surprised if we get more than an inch.  I don't have anywhere I need to go this weekend, so it's not gonna bother me either way.  Might give the puppy some snow to play in tho.  If we'd get a bunch, I'd suit up and go out and play with him.  But tonight I'm gonna hit my 2nd fave BBQ place and get some ribs and burnt ends. Yummy.

40 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Happy Friday Lobby.  Weather supposedly coming in today, but they completely missed the reports last weekend, so I have no faith.  We were told 4-6" and it was gonna be horrible and stay home and blah blah blah, and I may have gotten an inch of snow at my house.  Now, another storm warning with 3" or more starting later today.  I'll be surprised if we get more than an inch.  I don't have anywhere I need to go this weekend, so it's not gonna bother me either way.  Might give the puppy some snow to play in tho.  If we'd get a bunch, I'd suit up and go out and play with him.  But tonight I'm gonna hit my 2nd fave BBQ place and get some ribs and burnt ends. Yummy.

-12 here now and wind chill of -30...poker run tomorrow!!!......:dance:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

blue-oval-icons-mclaren-m-81-mustang-2018-07-11_00-26-58_209881.jpg

What is that?.....a square bee hive or mustard jar...……...:doh:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

blue-oval-icons-mclaren-m-81-mustang-2018-07-11_00-26-58_209881.jpg

Pretty cool!

14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

I’ll bet your going to have fun!     :yahoo:

14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

What is that?.....a square bee hive or mustard jar...……...:doh:

Okay, funny boy!           :hysterical:

8 hours ago, Mongoose said:

I’ll bet your going to have fun!     :yahoo:

Heading out now registration is at 11 and the registration place is less than a mile from me....-8 with flurries going to good

just warming up the Turbo now.....:peelout:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Heading out now registration is at 11 and the registration place is less than a mile from me....-8 with flurries going to good

just warming up the Turbo now.....:peelout:

Hey Keefer, hope you have lots of fun and do a few donuts for me!    :yahoo:            :peelout:

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

:hysterical:

:hysterical2:

On 1/17/2020 at 9:45 AM, svtkeith said:

We're supposed to get to 0 tonight, and be single digits for the next couple days, so just a tad warmer here.  Snow plows left a mess in front of the driveway, so I had to go out and shovel this afternoon.  First time I've done that this season.  Driveway only had a mild drift across it, thanks to the wind last night, but it was nothing I couldn't just drive thru, but the end of the drive was too much.  Especially with the really cold weather coming.  So I successfully passed another stress test. :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Ingenious!

1761ACC8-AF3D-44AF-828B-6C841B44CEBA.jpeg

That's the ticket.  I knew someone would have a good idea eventually.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

That's the ticket.  I knew someone would have a good idea eventually.

Good one Doc!!

• Like 2

We're supposed to get to 0 tonight, and be single digits for the next couple days, so just a tad warmer here.  Snow plows left a mess in front of the driveway, so I had to go out and shovel this afternoon.  First time I've done that this season.  Driveway only had a mild drift across it, thanks to the wind last night, but it was nothing I couldn't just drive thru, but the end of the drive was too much.  Especially with the really cold weather coming.  So I successfully passed another stress test. :)

Just got back a few hours ago from the poker run it was a blast.....you successfully passed a stress test?...what the heck to you think you are a Doc....:hysterical:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Ingenious!

1761ACC8-AF3D-44AF-828B-6C841B44CEBA.jpeg

Now that’s funny BB!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Just got back a few hours ago from the poker run it was a blast.....you successfully passed a stress test?...what the heck to you think you are a Doc....:hysterical:

:hysterical:

47 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

:lurk:

On 1/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, svtkeith said:

Yup, I'm a doc and a patient.  I lived to tell that I did the shoveling, so that's a pass.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Not looking so good for the Pack, Goose. 😓

Cheeseheads didn't have a chance.  Rodgers now 0-3 against the Niners in the playoffs. 🤣

• Haha 1

Yup, I'm a doc and a patient.  I lived to tell that I did the shoveling, so that's a pass.

Whatever you say.. yur the Doc!!……….:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1