Jump to content
SoCalSGT

IN CASE YOU NEED SOMETHING FOR THE GAME ROOM....

Recommended Posts

Those have been out for quit awhile now........there is not a Pool Table built worth that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

I wonder how often you have to change the tires.

If you Rotate them properly they should last quit awhile.  You adjust the Tire Pressures to level it.

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

If you Rotate them properly they should last quit awhile.  You adjust the Tire Pressures to level it.

Ya make sure you rotate them you don`t want any flat spots (lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

It has working headlights which I'm assuming works off AC and not a battery. So how many times do you think people are going to trip over the cord. :lol:

They should make it where all the lights start flashing when you Scratch (sink the "Q" Ball).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Those have been out for quit awhile now........there is not a Pool Table built worth that much.

Yes they have been around awhile.  There are 50 out there that were personally signed by Carroll Shelby and came with Certificate of Authenticity.  The original program was to do 100 of the signature models.  Carroll signed the first 50 certificates and plates.  He then passed away and the last 50 were never done.  Even though the certificated and registration plates say # XXX of 100, there are actually only 50.  I have # 49. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jdaallen said:

Yes they have been around awhile.  There are 50 out there that were personally signed by Carroll Shelby and came with Certificate of Authenticity.  The original program was to do 100 of the signature models.  Carroll signed the first 50 certificates and plates.  He then passed away and the last 50 were never done.  Even though the certificated and registration plates say # XXX of 100, there are actually only 50.  I have # 49. 

Very cool!...but I gotta' ask: Do you rotate the tires?  :headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here is the company that makes these tables. You can get many different versions. They also apparently still offer the Carroll Shelby signed versions.............. for only $30,000...................

https://carpooltables.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

here is the company that makes these tables. You can get many different versions. They also apparently still offer the Carroll Shelby signed versions.............. for only $30,000...................

https://carpooltables.com/

Yeah.............................. here is the list and Prices of the ones still available.  The one used in the Photo has the 67-68 10 Spoke Wheels, for that kind of money I would want the Cragar's.

Asset_1272x_1024x1024.png

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SoCalSGT said:

Very cool!...but I gotta' ask: Do you rotate the tires?  :headscratch:

Oh absolutely!! And also check the nitrogen pressure in the tires once a month!! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Baron84 said:

I want that for my man cave.

They were discounted at Costco a few weeks ago, not sure if that’s still the case.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...