• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SVT NAJA

TS-PCR Holiday Charity Cruise & Lunch / S.F. Bay Area / Saturday 12-1-18

KSdOgzc.jpg

Post up if you're interested in joining us for our annual Team Shelby – Pacific Coast Region Christmas cruise. We’ve done this run for the past several years and had a great time. Our planned route is a 44 mile run from Saratoga to the Half Moon Bay area for lunch at the popular Moss Beach Distillery https://www.mossbeachdistillery.com . This event will again include a stop at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford to drop off toys, gift cards or donations. Join us for a great cause and what will most likely be the last local cruise of the season. Although we're hoping for a normal rainy season, keep your fingers crossed for fair weather on December 1st - as the event is rain or shine.

For ease of editing, I’ll maintain the roster of members attending in post #2 below. For an accurate head count, please note if you are +1, +2 and so on. See you then!

Any question, please ask here, or email me at svtnaja.tspcr@gmail.com and I'll get back to you.

Best,

Jim

Here is where we'll be meeting in Saratoga. Let's plan on arriving around 9:15am and we'll head out at 9:45am.

14400 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070 (behind the 76 Gas Station). There's a Starbucks across the street!

Here are the Google satellite and street view images of this location:

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.259308,-122.031925,130m/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.2592138,-122.0317954,3a,75y,304.85h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_WWwSdiun0mdSsxP4Q7bMQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Here’s a Google map of the route we’ll be taking, unless it’s dry and we go “over the hill” at Alice’s:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/14400+Big+Basin+Way,+Saratoga,+CA+95070/725+Welch+Rd,+Palo+Alto,+CA+94304/Half+Moon+Bay+Brewing+Company,+Capistrano+Road,+Half+Moon+Bay,+CA/@37.3856097,-122.2463528,11z/data=!4m20!4m19!1m5!1m1!1s0x808e4adde1ea29c1:0xcbf883f925012386!2m2!1d-122.0324004!2d37.2590442!1m5!1m1!1s0x808fa4cd4e3e1f87:0xf4b041eef2dcbd56!2m2!1d-122.1751231!2d37.4359889!1m5!1m1!1s0x808f73c9e4a3a8fb:0x109fb63e3248bba7!2m2!1d-122.485562!2d37.504067!3e0

Here’s a video :camera: from last year’s Christmas cruise (thanks Mike!):

Edited by SVT NAJA

Roster of “Holiday Charity Cruise” attendees:

1. SVT NAJA
  2. itowem +1
  3. Bookwyrm +1
  4. Red Rocket +1
  5. HRG +1
  6. Stu Casteel +1
  7. T-Bone68
  8. Little Shelby +1
  9. Fat Boss
  10. Marty Macareno 
  11. ShelbyTom +1
  12. Mona's Boss +1
  13. elkhorn6990 +1
  14. 13VENUM +1
  15. JJZ 109
  16. Nascarbilly +1
  17. Robert Pinotti +1
  18. 08jester +1
  19. KAM +1
  20. Brent +1
Edited by SVT NAJA

Jim, put me down for 2 ?Whoop Whoop!!!!! ? 

Hey Jim... I’m in.  Just 1 person.  Thanks as always for organizing this!

-John

Hey Jim,

Count me in.  I saw Marty yesterday and he said he will go too.  

Andy

• Like 1

Jim, count me and Denise in on this. This is always a great cruise. Thanks Brad

Hi Jim,

I will be going plus 1. Looks like a fun day!

Thanks,

Danny

I’m in!!

look forward to a great cruise for a great cause!

”Mo”

Welcome, JJZ 109.  It's always a great event, and Jim's got connections with the weather gods.

Please count Nascarbilly + one for this one.

This will be our first such event; we have heard quite a bit about this particular cruise.   

Nascarbilly 

On 11/6/2018 at 7:22 AM, Fat Boss said:

Welcome, JJZ 109.  It's always a great event, and Jim's got connections with the weather gods.

Indeed! Could not have wished for better weather last year, after the lunch the top went down and drove to Santa Cruz - the next day we did "17 Mile Drive" with the top down again and had 80F in the pygmy forest !

Weather Permitting Scott and I are interested in attending. Kevin Day may be as well.

It's been awhile....

Hi Jim,

I have another Mustang who would like to attend this Cruise. Brent and Bev.

So it will be Brent +1

Thank you,

Mike :)

Edited by Little Shelby

The Fire Academy is conducting the final skills testing over the weekend.  To that end, I will miss it again.  I will give elkhorn6990 my donation to bring up. Have fun!