Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tmichael599

2019 Mustang GT Convertible

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, tmichael599 said:

Does anyone know if Shelby is still building the convertible versions of the Super Snake like they did in 2017?

 

Yes we are building 2019 Super Snakes, coupe or convertible, BUT they can only be purchased through an authorized Shelby dealer. No direct post-title SS conversions at this time.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Is there a listing of authorized Shelby dealers/

No that I know of. Most Shelby dealerships advertise pretty heavily on the internet so any dealership you see advertising new Super Snakes and Shelby trucks will be a Shelby dealer.

You can always call the SAI sales department and ask what dealership is closest to you.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 9:52 AM, SAI-Steven said:

No that I know of. Most Shelby dealerships advertise pretty heavily on the internet so any dealership you see advertising new Super Snakes and Shelby trucks will be a Shelby dealer.

You can always call the SAI sales department and ask what dealership is closest to you.

Steve

I looked into this a little more and no there is no list of dealers available. A phone call to Shelby American's sales office will be needed to determine the closest dealer to you.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has any 2019 Shelby GT Conv.'s been built yet excluding the 2 prototypes?

I am trying to see what it looks like without the Gold all over it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 39Mustang said:

Has any 2019 Shelby GT Conv.'s been built yet excluding the 2 prototypes?

I am trying to see what it looks like without the Gold all over it?

Carl reach out to Chris Ruby on this. I took a quick look and so far only see coupes being built but Chris would know if there are any convertibles scheduled to hit a lift soon.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 10:28 AM, SAI-Steven said:

Carl reach out to Chris Ruby on this. I took a quick look and so far only see coupes being built but Chris would know if there are any convertibles scheduled to hit a lift soon.

Steve

I have been in contact with a dealer waiting for the final custom front fascia parts on the coupes. I would like to think the convert’s are close to being built & delivered in early February. I really want to see a production car done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...