• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
    • ForumAdmin

* * * 2019 TS VEGAS BASH TICKETS AVAILABLE * * *   01/24/2019

2019 Bash Tickets
tesgt350

The New Shelby GT 500...........

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Tek you should photo shop that picture and colour that black piece of the bumper body colour...Bet it looks much better splitting that gapping

grill.

I don't think that would help. Not crazy about the color or that rear wing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tekheavy said:

I don't think that would help. Not crazy about the color or that rear wing.

I know the colour does suck and so does the wing but we'd get an idea how much it would change that gaping grill look....this is a track pac

car there will be a version with the smaller spoiler on the back and no CF wheels.

• Like 2

Does any one know when the Ordering Banks open for the GT 500?

It has been reported in the media that the release date is not until November.  Not sure of the accuracy, but based on the allocation process, you might want to work now with a dealer that would be on the list for have sold lots of Ford Shelby GT350 models.  With lots of allocations, the dealer might not have a crazy ADM.  Or you could just be patient until the-gotta-have-it-now-now matter-how-much-the dealers-charges buyers are done and the next issues sit around long enough for dealers to sell the new GT500 at MSRP or less.  There are a lot of past examples of this happening.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

It has been reported in the media that the release date is not until November.  Not sure of the accuracy, but based on the allocation process, you might want to work now with a dealer that would be on the list for have sold lots of Ford Shelby GT350 models.  With lots of allocations, the dealer might not have a crazy ADM.  Or you could just be patient until the-gotta-have-it-now-now matter-how-much-the dealers-charges buyers are done and the next issues sit around long enough for dealers to sell the new GT500 at MSRP or less.  There are a lot of past examples of this happening.

Yes patience will be the key and a lot of it. Look how long ADM's stayed on the GT350.

Steve

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Yes patience will be the key and a lot of it. Look how long ADM's stayed on the GT350.

Steve

From day 1 til day last (which hasn't happened yet).  You still can't get a GT350R for MSRP. 

• Like 1

A lot will also depend on the quantity of production as well.  Once there are thousands produced like the 2007-14 GT500 series,  the ADM seems to drop in many markets.  True the GT350R limited edition has stayed with a high ADM, but not the non-R GT350.

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, twobjshelbys said:

From day 1 til day last (which hasn't happened yet).  You still can't get a GT350R for MSRP. 

Maybe.... but you can pick one up with less than 1000 miles for less than sticker rather easily.

• Like 1

Quick bumper color change in Photoshop.

PSbumper.jpg

Edited by BlackSGT
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, QuickSilverShelby said:

I was offer a 2018 GT350 at $13,000 under MSRP and a 2018 350R at invoice which is approximately $8,300 under MSRP.

QSS 

I would have been very tempted to jump on that offer.

21 hours ago, BlackSGT said:

PSbumper.jpg

And with one small change the front end looks correct now.  If I bought one, I would absolutely special order it to have the front bumper color matched to the body... with stripes!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ViperNC said:

And with one small change the front end looks correct now.  If I bought one, I would absolutely special order it to have the front bumper color matched to the body... with stripes!

Definitely stripes!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SoCalSGT said:

Definitely stripes!

Gotta have the stripes so it goes faster.

On 2/6/2019 at 6:36 AM, QuickSilverShelby said:

I was offer a 2018 GT350 at $13,000 under MSRP and a 2018 350R at invoice which is approximately $8,300 under MSRP.

QSS 

Exactly the point I was making. By waiting until the fourth year of GT350 production you were offered prices that got you thinking maybe now is the time. Unless a close relative owns a dealership, and that close relative likes you more than profit, you are not getting a 2020 GT500 at invoice or $13k under MSRP.

Patience is the key.

Steve

2 hours ago, QuickSilverShelby said:

Which one would have you taken? The 350 or the R?

QSS

Probably the R... but would depend on your intended usage.

4 hours ago, ViperNC said:

"KERMIT"  the FROG!!      :hysterical2:          

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:35 AM, BlackSGT said:

PSbumper.jpg

The FASTEST Color in the World............ the UNIVERSE.  :rockon: 

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎06 at 12:35 PM, BlackSGT said:

PSbumper.jpg

Now that looks much better...MUCH better!!….gets rid of that gaping mouth grill look so many new cars have today...Now have those mirrors

and roof body coloured also in RED w flat black stripes?....That would be mine!!

Edited by svtkeith

26 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

The FASTEST Color in the World............ the UNIVERSE.  :rockon: 

With a colour like that.. you'd better be fast...……..:hysterical:

• Haha 2

On 2/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, SAI-Steven said:

Exactly the point I was making. By waiting until the fourth year of GT350 production you were offered prices that got you thinking maybe now is the time. Unless a close relative owns a dealership, and that close relative likes you more than profit, you are not getting a 2020 GT500 at invoice or $13k under MSRP.

Patience is the key.

Steve

Patience Grasshopper 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, svtkeith said:

Now that looks much better...MUCH better!!….gets rid of that gaping mouth grill look so many new cars have today...Now have those mirrors

and roof body coloured also in RED w flat black stripes?....That would be mine!!

Luckily the Painted Black Roof is an Option, one I would NOT want.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:12 PM, svtkeith said:

With a colour like that.. you'd better be fast...……..:hysterical:

:club:

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 9:11 AM, svtkeith said:

Hi Keith...Talked to you about the 2020 GT500 some time ago.. Well what do you think now it's been shown???....Hate it or love it?

Looks better to me with the painted bar in the grille tho.

Edited by NZ Shelby KR