DG Shelby

Dash to the Bash Launch Party So Cal

Hi All! The Launch Party from So Cal for the Bash will be out of the Irvine Spectrum area this year. 
The details are being finalized now, but I thought you would like the hotel info.
I have a few different options for you, and all are within a couple of miles of the Reception on Wednesday afternoon, and the meeting spot to leave from on Thursday am.
I decided to get a few different options for you as I know people have preferences, or can possibly use their points:) Make sure you book hotel for Wednesday March 13th!
Pricing is as follows:
Marriott Irvine Spectrum- $411 std. rate/ $356 AAA rate
Courtyard by Marriott Irvine Spectrum- $332 std. rate/ $288 AAA rate
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum- $249 std. rate/ $224 AAA rate
Extended Stay America- Irvine Spectrum- $104 std. rate/ $99 AAA rate.
Any questions, please let me know, and let's get things off to a GREAT Start!

SO Cal 2 Vegas launch.jpg

DG SHELBY

I know you said details to follow. Do you know the route and approximate times yet? I wanted to know because we are coming from NorCal and wanted to see if it would work to meet up with you guys at one of your stops if it happens to be on the way to Las Vegas from here on Thursday. 

Thank you

On 1/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, fiveliter50 said:

DG SHELBY

I know you said details to follow. Do you know the route and approximate times yet? I wanted to know because we are coming from NorCal and wanted to see if it would work to meet up with you guys at one of your stops if it happens to be on the way to Las Vegas from here on Thursday. 

Thank you

It will be in the Barstow area- stay tuned :)

clear1x1.gif
LAUNCH PARTY at Shelby Legendary Cars
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
4pm - 6pm

Shelby Legendary Cars with Lance and Deborah Stander are pleased to host the official Launch Party for the 2019 Shelby Bash!
For SoCal residents and those heading with us on the Dash to the Bash, come join Shelby enthusiasts for appetizers and beverages at the World Class facility of Shelby Legendary Cars, Superformance, and Hillbank Motor Corporation.

• $20 per person
  • Proceeds go to the Carroll Shelby Foundation

https://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z26-lnchprty19.htm

DASH to the BASH - SoCal to Vegas

Thursday, March 14, 2019

What better way to get to the 12th Annual Team Shelby Bash than with a fleet of Shelby's?! 
The journey begins at 8am from Ford in Irvine. Come a little early for a photo opportunity in front of the Ford Corporate building!
From there, we will be motoring on through the morning until we make our way to Calico Ghost Town in Barstow, California. There will be ample time to have lunch and enjoy the sites of the town before proceeding to Las Vegas for our scheduled Bash Registration at Shelby American where you will receive your credentials, goodie bags, and event tees!

• $22 per person
  • Lunch included at the historic Calico House Restaurant

Note: does not include entrance into Calico Ghost Town ($8 per person)

Also, check out the Launch Party on Wednesday night!

https://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z79-dash-cali19.htm