fiveliter50

Will there be a NorCal to Bash Cruise/"conga line"

This will be my first year attending the Shelby bash and I am wondering if there will be a cruise "conga line" as there were in previous years going from the Northern California region either straight to las vegas on Thursday the 14th in the am or the day before Wed the 13th and meeting with the SoCal Group?   

• Like 1

Probably.  I don't think I'm going to Orange County on Wed.  I'm likely going to meet up with the main group from LA at lunch, wherever that ends up being.

I'm in Morgan Hill.  In years past we've met at Casa de Fruita for breakfast, and then met others right off I5 in Gustine.

So you will drive early Thursday morning to meet with the "Dash to the bash launch" group in Las Vegas or some place along there route?

Yes, likely early Thursday and meet up at the lunch spot if possible.  The past couple of years it's been in Lake Havasu City.  There's zero chance of me driving out there, but if it's in Barstow or somewhere reasonably along the route from the Bay Area to Vegas I'll try to meet the posse.  What area are you coming from?

Ahh.... ok.  I bought my ticket a few hours ago.  I am coming from East Bay Pleasant Hill.  Yeah I would definitely be interested in meeting up with the So Cal group if the stop at barstow as well. I don't know if I can leave on Wednesday so the Thursday morning works best for me.  Maybe we can drive together and get some others.  Keep me updated on what you decide to do and if you want to drive together.

• Like 1

Will do.  There's usually a few cars coming out the Bay Area heading down 101 and then over 152.  There we meet even more cars coming down I5.

• Like 1

Thanks Dave!  It does help.  I'll meet all y'all there for lunch. 

Fiveliter, as we get closer we'll figure out what time to meet.  I jump on 101 just south of San Jose at the Bailey interchange.  There's a great place to line up a few cars safely on the on-ramp heading south.

I will also be looking to meet up in Barstow with the LA contingent. 

As we get closer,  I will start a thread for those that will go from NorCal (and points north) directly to LV (while meeting up Daves "Dash to the Bash" in Barstow)

If anyone from up north is interested in attending the so cal launch party, we’re planning to head down on Wednesday morning. 

It's getting close and I am getting excited for this event.  I wanted to know if either FatBoss or Cakli_KR of you have any new information about the people coming from NorCal to meet with "Dash to the Bash" in Barstow?

Thanks 

Edited by fiveliter50

I'm planning on jumping on 101 pretty early at Bailey Rd just south of San Jose, then having breakfast at Casa de Fruita with others, then meeting the full Nor Cal Conga Line at Santa Nella on Interstate 5.

One thing for sure is you want to pre-pay for lunch in Barstow at this link here.

https://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z79-dash-cali19.htm

Cali_KR is a Team Shelby Director and will be creating the official Conga Line thread soon!

Andy

Anyone from NorCal (or further up I-5!) who wants to head down on Wednesday for the launch party at Hillbank is welcome to join us. We’ll be leaving from Santa Nella around 7:30-8am on wed morning.

Let me know if you’re planning to join in the mini-conga line and we can solidify the plans. 

— Les