Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello, I'm new here and asking about the TS 10% discount.  is there a max when buying items?  I called the Shelby store and parts told me that there is a $40 max discount.  thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 7:43 PM, remsgem said:

hello, I'm new here and asking about the TS 10% discount.  is there a max when buying items?  I called the Shelby store and parts told me that there is a $40 max discount.  thanks.

That would be news to me, let me check on that for you. Stay tuned.

Steven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 7:43 PM, remsgem said:

hello, I'm new here and asking about the TS 10% discount.  is there a max when buying items?  I called the Shelby store and parts told me that there is a $40 max discount.  thanks.

 

2 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

That would be news to me, let me check on that for you. Stay tuned.

Steven

Well ol Steve learned something new. SPP did change their TS discount policy and indeed there is a cap on the TS paying member discount, that cap is a maximum of $40 discount.

So to recap, SPP purchases using the one time TS paying member discount is 10% off from $1 to $399 and $40 off from $400 on up.

remsgem, you were given correct information. And remember this is a one time discount per membership so you may want to place the largest order you can when using this discount.

Steven

 

PS- the terms are located here: https://www.shelbystore.com/Articles.asp?ID=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply.  im looking into purchasing Shelby gauges for my 08 GT500 so it will be expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

 

Well ol Steve learned something new. SPP did change their TS discount policy and indeed there is a cap on the TS paying member discount, that cap is a maximum of $40 discount.

So to recap, SPP purchases using the one time TS paying member discount is 10% off from $1 to $399 and $40 off from $400 on up.

remsgem, you were given correct information. And remember this is a one time discount per membership so you may want to place the largest order you can when using this discount.

Steven

 

PS- the terms are located here: https://www.shelbystore.com/Articles.asp?ID=1

$40 Bucks saved is $40 Bucks SAVED.    :yahoo:    Thanks Steve.

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

$40 Bucks saved is $40 Bucks SAVED.    :yahoo:    Thanks Steve.

Fingers crossed that perhaps this cap will be lifted at some point in the future. I reached out to both the head of SPP and the head of Team Shelby letting them know my feelings about this cap and all I can say is this topic has been penciled in for review.

Do not let this stop you from placing an order today, tomorrow, next week as there is no guarantee any changes will be made to this policy.

Both myself and the Director of Team Shelby are in agreement that we want to add content to the TS membership, not take away from it.

Steven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SAI-Steven said:

Fingers crossed that perhaps this cap will be lifted at some point in the future. I reached out to both the head of SPP and the head of Team Shelby letting them know my feelings about this cap and all I can say is this topic has been penciled in for review.

Do not let this stop you from placing an order today, tomorrow, next week as there is no guarantee any changes will be made to this policy.

Both myself and the Director of Team Shelby are in agreement that we want to add content to the TS membership, not take away from it.

Steven

 

Good form Steve...……..:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SAI-Steven said:

Fingers crossed that perhaps this cap will be lifted at some point in the future. I reached out to both the head of SPP and the head of Team Shelby letting them know my feelings about this cap and all I can say is this topic has been penciled in for review.

Do not let this stop you from placing an order today, tomorrow, next week as there is no guarantee any changes will be made to this policy.

Both myself and the Director of Team Shelby are in agreement that we want to add content to the TS membership, not take away from it.

Steven

 

Thanks for looking out for us Steve!  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...