Sign in to follow this  
mfield2a

#1 (???) listed for sale

We are familiar with the car and the owner. This particular car was given to the winner of a Bullrun event in 2008, which was televised and sponsored by shelby american.  Mr. Wu was told the car's value was 100k, and he makes a Carroll Shelby connection because the car was owned by SA, the company.  So, about every other year he sticks it on eBay to see if he can get his 100k out of it.  LOL.  In a related note, I own the Terlingua raffled off by CSCF, which Carroll's charity bought, and I because Carroll Shelby's name is in the title, I probably have a slightly elevated claim of CS ownership, right?  LOL

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:46 AM, DubbsFaris said:

We are familiar with the car and the owner. This particular car was given to the winner of a Bullrun event in 2008, which was televised and sponsored by shelby american.  Mr. Wu was told the car's value was 100k, and he makes a Carroll Shelby connection because the car was owned by SA, the company.  So, about every other year he sticks it on eBay to see if he can get his 100k out of it.  LOL.  In a related note, I own the Terlingua raffled off by CSCF, which Carroll's charity bought, and I because Carroll Shelby's name is in the title, I probably have a slightly elevated claim of CS ownership, right?  LOL

Hey DubbFaris,

I just read your comment that said that you were the one that won the CSCF Terlingua. Awesome Car! If it is the same car (07TRT008), I got the pleasure of starting up that car and giving it a few revs when I saw it on display for the CSCF at Laguna Seca. I am so in love with the Terlingua and I hope some day to own one. I currently have a 2007 Shelby GT. Love that car so much!

Anyways, if it is the same car, I would be more than willing to send you some pics I have of your car. 

CSSHELBYKID

Edited by CSSHELBYKID

17 hours ago, CSSHELBYKID said:

Hey DubbFaris,

I just read your comment that said that you were the one that won the CSCF Terlingua. Awesome Car! If it is the same car (08TRT008), I got the pleasure of starting up that car and giving it a few revs when I saw it on display for the CSCF at Laguna Seca. I am so in love with the Terlingua and I hope some day to own one. I currently have a 2007 Shelby GT. Love that car so much!

Anyways, if it is the same car, I would be more than willing to send you some pics I have of your car. 

CSSHELBYKID

Would you have a photo of the cars dash plaque?

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:45 AM, SAI-Steven said:

Would you have a photo of the cars dash plaque?

I believe I do. I will do some digging for the pics. PM me your email and I'll send them your way once I find them.

CSSHELBYKID

19 hours ago, CSSHELBYKID said:

I believe I do. I will do some digging for the pics. PM me your email and I'll send them your way once I find them.

CSSHELBYKID

PM turned off but my email is stevent@shelby.com

Thanks

Not sure what the title of this thread is trying to convey but if it is to say this is the first Terlingua built that would be an incorrect statement.

The seller claims this car is one of the first Terlinguas built but with only 39 Terlinguas built I suppose many owners could make the same claim. Also the claim that the car was owned by Carroll Shelby is very misleading.

On 2019-02-25 at 9:46 AM, DubbsFaris said:

What do you think the real value of this car is?

QSS

14 minutes ago, QuickSilverShelby said:

I couldn't find a price.  How much is it?

QSS

I was told to call and discuss pricing.

On 3/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, QuickSilverShelby said:

I couldn't find a price.  How much is it?

QSS

On 3/2/2019 at 9:20 AM, Matts said:

I was told to call and discuss pricing.

Doesn't the ebay ad say $99,999

6 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Doesn't the ebay ad say $99,999

Just relaying what was told to me.

Oh crap.  I thought these were two different cars.  I didn't realize till just now that they are the same car..... duh!

Nothing gets by me :lol:

QSS

DUBBSFARIS - Your PM is turned off

Call me pls.

Stephen G. Becker
stephen@beckerautogroup.com
770.614.3300 office
770.900.5532 mobile

linkedin.com/in/beckerautogroup