Sign in to follow this  
SAI-Steven

The 2019 Bash has started, hang on and enjoy the ride.......................

Its less than two weeks now before the official kick-off of the 2019 Team Shelby Vegas Bash.

Extended weather forecast still shows daytime temps in the high 60's to mid 70's with no precipitation.

Last minute preparations are taking place so that we are ready for your arrival. Hope you are all excited and ready to go.

Any questions or concerns, please let us know.

I haven't bought tickets.  I have to testify at a court trial the 8th and not sure if I will be done in time to get to the Bash so just waiting to find out.  If I am done and tickets are still available I will order them asap.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

23 hours ago, verlyn12 said:

I haven't bought tickets.  I have to testify at a court trial the 8th and not sure if I will be done in time to get to the Bash so just waiting to find out.  If I am done and tickets are still available I will order them asap.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ticket sales may be cut off by the 8th but if they are and you are able to attend send either me or Brianna an email and we'll see if we can get you squeezed in. We normally have to supply our vendors with a final attendee count before then but will do our best to accommodate.

stevent@shelby.com

briannaf@shelby.com

Thanks so very much!  That's all I can ask you to do.  I appreciate that.

5 days to the start of the 2019 Bash. The countdown has begun........

Weather forecast is temps in the mid to high 60's with 0 precipitation .

Same forecast for the SoCal start of the caravan to Vegas.

3 days to the start of the 2019 Bash.

Online ticket sales have closed. Many events are full but we can still accommodate car show attendees and possibly one or two other events if you reach out to us, the sooner the better.

Steve

Tic, tic, tic............................... 2 days to the start of the Bash.

Las Vegas weather forecast updated to high 60's on Thursday& Friday with low 70's forecast for the weekend.

Steve

1 day left before the official 2019 Team Shelby Vegas Bash kick-off. Team Shelby members have already been spotted around Vegas.............. will you be one of them?

Steve

The 2019 Team Shelby Vegas Bash has officially started. Many folks already in Las Vegas with hundreds more arriving today.

Have fun everyone.

Steven

Looking forward to photos and videos when anyone has time to post them.:cool:

On 3/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, SAI-Steven said:

The 2019 Team Shelby Bash officially ended Sunday afternoon, hopefully it was a good time for all.

Steven

Had another GREAT time.

Yes good seeing you (albeit briefly, I seemed to be in a whirlwind the entire time).

Huge thanx to all the staff and volunteers that make the BASH as great as it is.

Motor on!

16 hours ago, Cali_KR said:

Had another GREAT time.

Yes good seeing you (albeit briefly, I seemed to be in a whirlwind the entire time).

Huge thanx to all the staff and volunteers that make the BASH as great as it is.

Motor on!

The staff at SAI certainly appreciates the thank you but without volunteers like you Tom and of course all the Team Shelby members, there would be no Vegas Bash. It is a Team effort from the club members to the TS Regional Directors to the TS & SAI staff, we are Team Shelby.

Steven