Cali_KR

NorCal to LV Conga line. Thursday March 14

While a few are heading over the hill the day before, and others are going to SoCal to join the "Dash to the Bash",  there are a few of us that are leaving on Thursday morning.

- Breakfast at Casa de Fruita Hollister at 7:00am

- Depart CdF at 7:30 to Santa Nella

- 15 minute stop at Andersons (big windmill) to rendevouz those going from points north

- Depart Santa Nella at 8:15am 

- I-5 south, to 7th Standard (east) to Hwy 99 (south) to Hwy 58 (east)

- Gas stop just east of Bako 

- Push to Barstow (approx 2 hrs) for a dine and dash (In-n-out, Tommy's etc)

- north on Hwy to LV...

Chime in if your on board

Sounds good Tom.  I'll be getting on 101 South at Bailey Rd at about 6:15 and will meet you at CdF.

• Like 1

Hey there,

New to this event how many roughly are meeting for the ride down? I live in discovery bay and was planning on leaving at 0500 which should put me in the area around the same time. Thanks

dave

4 minutes ago, dallas101 said:

Hey there,

New to this event how many roughly are meeting for the ride down? I live in discovery bay and was planning on leaving at 0500 which should put me in the area around the same time. Thanks

dave

Hi Dave,

I believe we have three (four if you make it) as this time.

See you in Santa Nella fueled up and ready to roll at 8

Count us in for the conga line down with you guys.  We will meet you guys at Anderson's.   We will be in an 09 white/gray stripe 500 and 17 lightning blue/ black stripe R.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fiveliter50 said:

Count us in for the conga line down with you guys.  We will meet you guys at Anderson's.   We will be in an 09 white/gray stripe 500 and 17 lightning blue/ black stripe R.

Great, see you then!

Is anyone participating in the car show Sunday and if so are you using a detailing company sat night? Not much time if your doing the track on Saturday to get the car cleaned up for Sunday.

thx,

dave

21 minutes ago, dallas101 said:

Is anyone participating in the car show Sunday and if so are you using a detailing company sat night? Not much time if your doing the track on Saturday to get the car cleaned up for Sunday.

thx,

dave

I'm not going to stick around for the car show, but I am getting Bruiser detailed on Friday by Mario at http://www.madlv.com/

He did a spectacular job last year on my car.  You might see if he can fit you in.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 8:24 AM, dallas101 said:

thx,

dave

We have an appointment at Lusso AutoSpa Henderson @6pm Thursday for a Lusso Shine.  I have had them wash a few of my cars before.