Jump to content
SAI-Steven

NEW Custom Wall Replica Dash Plaques available through SPP

Recommended Posts

Designed to look identical to the CSM dash plaque in your car, this sign is engineered with 14-gauge steel and professionally printed with your unique CSM number. Your official dash plaque sign will make a great addition and conversational piece to your home, garage or office.

 

https://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z100-dp1.htm

 

 

Replica Dash Plaques.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2007-08 Shelby GT owners, it appears your version of the CSM plaque signs didn't make it to the website but don't worry you haven't been forgotten about. As soon as a part number is assigned to the 07-08 SGT's it will be added to the SPP website.

Steven

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:
Designed to look identical to the CSM dash plaque in your car, this sign is engineered with 14-gauge steel and professionally printed with your unique CSM number. Your official dash plaque sign will make a great addition and conversational piece to your home, garage or office.

 

https://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z100-dp1.htm

 

 

Replica Dash Plaques.jpg

Did they offer them for the GT500`s  07- 09?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

2007-08 Shelby GT owners, it appears your version of the CSM plaque signs didn't make it to the website but don't worry you haven't been forgotten about. As soon as a part number is assigned to the 07-08 SGT's it will be added to the SPP website.

Steven

2007-08 Shelby GT owners, you are now able to place an order.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

2007-08 Shelby GT owners, it appears your version of the CSM plaque signs didn't make it to the website but don't worry you haven't been forgotten about. As soon as a part number is assigned to the 07-08 SGT's it will be added to the SPP website.

Steven

 Not functioning properly. I added the $200 supersize one to my cart and it is wanting to charge me $100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

 Not functioning properly. I added the $200 supersize one to my cart and it is wanting to charge me $100

Same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they left out the 40th as well. Maybe they can get it added. 

Edited by Ford Fest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

Those are way cool!   Do you have to show current ownership?

As far as I know, the answer would be no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

 Not functioning properly. I added the $200 supersize one to my cart and it is wanting to charge me $100

 

12 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Same here.

Did you get it to work?

I tried the website this morning and the super size came up in my shopping cart as $180 ($200 less 10% sale)

You can always call SPP with your order, 702-405-3500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ford Fest said:

Looks like they left out the 40th as well. Maybe they can get it added. 

While I'm not in charge of nor can I speak for SPP, I suppose there is a chance for additional models to be added at a later date. Most likely dictated by demand.

If you notice there are quite a few models that didn't make it. For example the GT500SE, the GT-Turbo, the CS6/8, the GT-Supercharged, the Focus, the GTS V6, the GTS V8, all the 50th Anniversary models, the signature series, Shelby 1000, the Prudhomme, along with several more low production builds.

So the best suggestion I have for the 40th owners is to band together and if enough of you commit to a wall plaque I'll certainly go to bat for you in the next Team meeting.

Steven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I don't Own a Shelby, can I buy one of the Shelby GT 350 Plaques  and choose my own Number (Example: CSM No.  113504444)

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

 

Did you get it to work?

I tried the website this morning and the super size came up in my shopping cart as $180 ($200 less 10% sale)

You can always call SPP with your order, 702-405-3500

Just tried it again, the super size feature is apparently working now. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 9:30 PM, Ford Fest said:

Looks like they left out the 40th as well. Maybe they can get it added. 

 

On 6/27/2019 at 8:48 AM, SAI-Steven said:

While I'm not in charge of nor can I speak for SPP, I suppose there is a chance for additional models to be added at a later date. Most likely dictated by demand.

So the best suggestion I have for the 40th owners is to band together and if enough of you commit to a wall plaque I'll certainly go to bat for you in the next Team meeting.

Steven

Apparently word has leaked out a little prematurely so might as well let the 40th Anniversary owners know that soon you too will be able to order a replica dash plaque for your cars.

Please do not try to place an order with SPP before the 40th plaques are shown as a drop down menu on the SPP website. No 40th orders can be placed until a part number is assigned and added to the SPP website.

It shouldn't be too long before the 40th plaques are added. Sample 40th plaques are being signed off as we speak.

Steven

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, SAI-Steven said:

 

Apparently word has leaked out a little prematurely so might as well let the 40th Anniversary owners know that soon you too will be able to order a replica dash plaque for your cars.

Please do not try to place an order with SPP before the 40th plaques are shown as a drop down menu on the SPP website. No 40th orders can be placed until a part number is assigned and added to the SPP website.

It shouldn't be too long before the 40th plaques are added. Sample 40th plaques are being signed off as we speak.

Steven

Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got mine very quickly after ordering for the 11 GT350, large size.  It looks way cool and makes it easier for me to show the CSM number to viewers as well as to read with my poor old age vision.  However, it was very difficult to mount on the dash!😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, SAI-Steven said:

 

Apparently word has leaked out a little prematurely so might as well let the 40th Anniversary owners know that soon you too will be able to order a replica dash plaque for your cars.

Please do not try to place an order with SPP before the 40th plaques are shown as a drop down menu on the SPP website. No 40th orders can be placed until a part number is assigned and added to the SPP website.

It shouldn't be too long before the 40th plaques are added. Sample 40th plaques are being signed off as we speak.

Steven

Any updates on this project?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ford Fest said:

Any updates on this project?

It appears we are getting close. The manufacturer was having difficulty recreating the large debossed 40th in the center of the plaque, something the other plaques do not have.

Best guesstimate is towards the end of this month. Start checking the SPP website then for the 40th to be an option in the drop down menu.

Steven

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost there on the 40th Plaques. Sample is being signed off right now so if all goes well the 40th plaques will be added to the Stores website in 1-2 weeks.

Steven

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

Almost there on the 40th Plaques. Sample is being signed off right now so if all goes well the 40th plaques will be added to the Stores website in 1-2 weeks.

Steven

Thank you for the update! 

Bob 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 3:38 PM, Ford Fest said:

Hello,

Any updates? 

Let me check on what is the latest with this. I'll get back with what I find out.

Steven

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 7:15 AM, SAI-Steven said:

Let me check on what is the latest with this. I'll get back with what I find out.

Steven

I'm told the 40th cars should be added to the SPP website this week. Below is a depiction of what they will look like.

Steven

image.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...