ShelbyEra08

Shelby Collectibles White Shelby GT

Just wondering, i have a white and silver 2007 Shelby GT 1:18th Diecast that is from Shelby Collectibles still in the box. I am debating about selling it, i looked on eBay and noticed no-one else has one for sell. Does anyone know what this car would be worth?

Edited by ShelbyEra08

They've been going for between $200-$400, depending on how badly someone wants one....

Just search this forum and if you check the completed item box on eBay it will list what has sold.

I love Shelby collectibles. I have 14,  1/64’s. It’s about the only brand that both the hood and doors open. I am on eBay everyday and you’re correct. Hardly ever  see 1/18’s. My guess is about $40 -45 tops.

• Haha 1

Yea, i enjoy the brand of diecast as well. I have 12 1:18th cars, and not sure how many i have of the 1:64th stuff. There is only 2 more 1:18th stuff i look for occasionally.  Would like to get the blue Cobra SuperSnake plus the GT500 SuperSnake 427 Pace Car

I am more of a GT500 guy compared to a Shelby GT......so that is why i may consider selling it.

Edited by ShelbyEra08

I would be interested too.

The last white 1/18 scale a member had on eBay went for pretty good money, like $400. I did a search of sold eBay items, but couldnt find it, it''s been too long ago. I did see a couple of 1/18 Black SGT die cast in the sold items for over $160.00. GLWS