Sign in to follow this  
SHLBY2008

2008 Shelby GT - Pics from the Vegas Plant

I am totally new Team Shelby and have been really enjoying the page over the past few days.  Somewhere I dumbed into a post that had several pictures of the 2008 SGT's sitting outside the Vegas plant waiting for modifications, the post also had pics of the 2007 SGT's, I can't find that post for the life of me.  If someone could be so kind to point me in the correct direction and or share the pics with me, I would be much appreciative.  

Thank you

Mike.

This is the only picture I saved on copied from the post, there were several others that I would love to get, any help is appreciated!  

I can’t see the pic on my phone but this thread sounds like my pics.  Will message you later today.

I think I have 3-4 in my album as well on Team Shelby ... if you are interested.

Here's the link to the post where the 2008 and 2007 SGT photos were posted.

Welcome to Team Shelby!

-Yellow Pony

I just want to say thank you to all the gentlemen for replying and sharing to this post!  I am humbled by this community after only being here a week.  This pictures are awesome, I am glad someone thought to take these as I had no idea I would be a 2008 owner until four years ago.  So it is nice to be able to see what Shelby looked like back in the mid 2000's.  Thank you again, Mike

• Like 2

Nice photos!  I wonder if a PDF version of the SGT Book, where there are many more along with interesting bits of history, could be made available. 🤔

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 5:45 PM, SGT0128 said:

GT-H production decal strips.jpg

GT-H production holding area.jpg

GT-H production overall assembly.jpg

GT-H_production in process.jpg

GT-H_production+rearends.jpg

:thumbsup:Very cool!

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 7:34 AM, SHLBY2008 said:

I am totally new Team Shelby and have been really enjoying the page over the past few days.  Somewhere I dumbed into a post that had several pictures of the 2008 SGT's sitting outside the Vegas plant waiting for modifications, the post also had pics of the 2007 SGT's, I can't find that post for the life of me.  If someone could be so kind to point me in the correct direction and or share the pics with me, I would be much appreciative.  

Thank you

Mike.

:thumbsup:Welcome aboard Mike!                                                             :peelout: