duns

I ordered mine, did you? Score!

Their back....... They are available for limited time. Just save me 1 brake duct kit when available. 2 weeks is what I heard.

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store/p349/Shelby-GT-Grille.html#/

https://www.carrollshelbyracing.com/store/p350/*PRE-ORDER*_SHELBY_GT_BEZEL_(BEZEL_ONLY).html#/

Just trying to help out and do my part to those that have been trying to find these parts.

Let’s hope the upper follows shortly. This is a nice add-on but the upper grill a necessity.  I have the lower grill but I’d invest in a spare upper grill just in case! The lower you can do without, the upper, not so much.

1 minute ago, JeffIsHereToo said:

Let’s hope the upper follows shortly. This is a nice add-on but the upper grill a necessity.  I have the lower grill but I’d invest in a spare upper grill just in case! The lower you can do without, the upper, not so much.

Very true, as I recall the lower is a very hard find also. But the main grill yes is a must have item.

Just wondering what the general consensus is on the fog light and brake duct add?  I guess it is personal preference.  I like it but I am not big on modifications.  Thoughts?

36 minutes ago, SHLBY2008 said:

Just wondering what the general consensus is on the fog light and brake duct add?  I guess it is personal preference.  I like it but I am not big on modifications.  Thoughts?

If you look in the Shelby GT Modifications section you will find plenty of info and discussion about the fog light brake duct mods. Some like it, some don't, fair amount of complaints about the lights burning out early or often. I like the look of the fog light brake duct set up but went with a lower billet grill because I thought it matched the upper grill very well and gave the SGT a more finished look.

Edited by mhr1961

42 minutes ago, comet78 said:

Did anyone pre-order any of these parts and actually get them?

I ordered the lower grille.  I got my pre-order notification and that’s it; updates have been null.  Doing the math though, parts still have another month before they are ready...

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:54 PM, comet78 said:

Did anyone pre-order any of these parts and actually get them?

They just posted on their FB page that the Billet engine cap sets arrived and will be shipping individual orders soon. They were the first part they did so figure the rest should be following in the next month or so.