Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SAI-Steven

Little Bit Of Money In The SAI Winners Circle This Morning

Recommended Posts

One of the three is the Goodyear Tire Testing car from 1967. The other two are continuation cars from Legendary GT, can you tell which is which?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Middle one is the Good Year Tire Testing Car.  The Grill Emblem is HIGER than the other Two.  That was the first thing I noticed, other than the Black center section of the Grill.

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the coolest Shelby vehicles ever. Hope the continuation models are selling well. Great picture. Thanks for posting.

Edited by mhr1961

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

The Middle one is the Good Year Tire Testing Car.  The Grill Emblem is HIGER than the other Two.  That was the first thing I noticed, other than the Black center section of the Grill.

 

2 hours ago, HERTZ II said:

I'm going with the middle one also. The parking lights appear different and 67 correct.   

Correct the one in the middle is serial #544

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of these Continuation anything for 2 reasons one being they were never built by Shelby American in 1967 and mainly because the price is irritating because only the super rich can afford it. Yes I could if I wanted to but at that price I am gonna get either an AMG SLS or 911 RS or 911 GT2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 39Mustang said:

Not a fan of these Continuation anything for 2 reasons one being they were never built by Shelby American in 1967 and mainly because the price is irritating because only the super rich can afford it. Yes I could if I wanted to but at that price I am gonna get either an AMG SLS or 911 RS or 911 GT2

Well the good news for you is that I believe the production run has sold out.  So now you wont have to think about not buying one as you can no longer buy one.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could of bought that car on Ebay for $225k back in 2001... Would have made a great investment! 

Unlike the AMG's or 911's :hysterical:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful cars!  Thanks for posting Steven.  Any idea how much longer #544 will be at the Heritage Center?  Would love to see it before it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 7:37 AM, SAI-Steven said:

Always a nice way to start the workday at SAI..............................

1967 GT500 at SAI 2019.jpg

Was that taken at sunrise Steven? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Saw one last week there at SAI on a platform...is it one of these 3 ?

By platform I'm going to assume you are referring to the one in the Heritage center, is that correct? If so yes that was the original from 1967, serial #544

Steven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAI-Steven said:

By platform I'm going to assume you are referring to the one in the Heritage center, is that correct? If so yes that was the original from 1967, serial #544

Steven

Yes that's the one...Oh ok thanks Steve...that's one special GT500 and one sweet ride for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...