brandy9350

Rare 1968 gt 500

Can anyone tell me what the 1968 Shelby G.T. 500 that's pink with white wheels is worth?  Haven't been able to find any info on the car. 

Check with the SAAC  68 Shelby Registrar

Bob Gaines on the SAAC Forum site.Vincent Liska: vinman@infionline.net

Or Bob Gaines on the SAAC Forum site for information on the car. 

Where did you see it and have you verified that it is an original 68 Shelby GT500?

😎

Edited by 66GT350PS

13 hours ago, brandy9350 said:

Can anyone tell me what the 1968 Shelby G.T. 500 that's pink with white wheels is worth?  Haven't been able to find any info on the car. 

I don't recall any 1968 GT500's painted pink especially one with white wheels.

Other than checking with Vinnie over at SAAC you could obtain a Marti report that would let you know if you have a repainted Shelby or an owner modified Ford Mustang.

Steven

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, SAI-Steven said:

I don't recall any 1968 GT500's painted pink especially one with white wheels.

Other than checking with Vinnie over at SAAC you could obtain a Marti report that would let you know if you have a repainted Shelby or an owner modified Ford Mustang.

Steven

I think it might be a Playmate of the Year Shelby, I remember seeing an "Article" in an old Playboy Magazine showing a 1968 Pink Shelby GT 500 Convertible with the Playmate Of The Year posing with it.

4 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I think it might be a Playmate of the Year Shelby, I remember seeing an "Article" in an old Playboy Magazine showing a 1968 Pink Shelby GT 500 Convertible with the Playmate Of The Year posing with it.

Maybe whatever you were doing when you were reading  the "article" was making you go blind.......The 1968 Playmate of the year Victoria Vetri got a pink 1968 AMX Javelin. and 2BJShelbys is correct......in 1969 Playboy gave the Playmate of the year Connie Kreski a  pink 1969 GT500.

1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

Maybe whatever you were doing when you were reading  the "article" was making you go blind.......The 1968 Playmate of the year Victoria Vetri got a pink 1968 AMX Javelin. and 2BJShelbys is correct......in 1969 Playboy gave the Playmate of the year Connie Kreski a  pink 1969 GT500.

I know about the 69, it was originally a Pastel Gray that was painted Pink.  There was a Pink 1968 Shelby GT 500 Fastback in the Playboy Magazine.